Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38,272
    "I'm not going to the Nets game (Monday night) and my message to the Nets is 'goodbye,' " Chris Christie said Monday, according to The Associated Press. "They want to leave here and go to Brooklyn? Good riddance."

    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...lyn-bound-nets

  2. #2
    5 Rings, Faggot baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50,820
    Helicopter ride across the river takes too long.
    _____________________________



  3. #3
    🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 ElNono's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    101,962
    Not gonna miss the Nets one bit, but as a Spur fan, it does suck:

    - Thanks to governor fatass toll hikes, crossing the outerbridge to staten island will be $15 (used to be $8) + another $13 for the Verrazano bridge to Brooklyn.
    - Parking will cost easily 3x as much.
    - Tickets will cost easily at least 2x as much.

    For that kind of money, I rather take the 40 min train that drops me right at Penn Station and watch them at the MSG.

    Luckily, tickets and parking are still super cheap in Philadelphia.
    _____________________________

  4. #4
    controlador del universo hemann82's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7,606
    Helicopter ride across the river takes too long.


    more like private jet across the river. helicopter across the parking lot.
    _____________________________
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!


    [/QUOTE]

  5. #5
    controlador del universo hemann82's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7,606
    segway the rest of the, er, um, way

  6. #6
    on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    19,087
    Helicopter ride across the river takes too long.
    _____________________________
    Image

  7. #7
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    8,799
    He probably can't even fit in one of the seats at the Prudential Center. They would have probably had to get him a large couch to sit on. At least, Jersey still has the Devils but they're winners. The Nets are losers.

  8. #8
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    33,701
    the free market has spoken and this guy is mad about it?
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Veteran Halberto's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2,163
    lol what a ridiculous thread

  10. #10
    #ROMO4LIFE DMX7's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12,092
    Classless as usual.

  11. #11
    5 Rings, Faggot baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50,820
    Not gonna miss the Nets one bit, but as a Spur fan, it does suck:

    - Thanks to governor fatass toll hikes, crossing the outerbridge to staten island will be $15 (used to be $8) + another $13 for the Verrazano bridge to Brooklyn.
    Wait, so it actually was cheaper to take the helicopter to the little league game?

  12. #12
    🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 ElNono's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    101,962
    Wait, so it actually was cheaper to take the helicopter to the little league game?


    Dude is full of shit... he goes "I'm gonna veto any tax hikes!" , then jacks up the tolls 50% to 100%... Parkway was 50 cents, now a dollar. Any bridge towards NY is now almost twice. A six axle truck now has to pay over $100 each time it crosses the Hudson. Unless, of course, you sign up for a month/year worth of his buddies' EZPass system. Then you get a discount, but if you don't travel every day, it's a waste of money.

  13. #13
    Veteran hater's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    25,486
    gonna miss those XXX nachos with cheese
    _____________________________



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •