Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, we haven't heard that analogy 500 times already. Stop being such a sensitive, simple pussy. You don't with people who are crazy unless you're strapped or you know you can kick their ass.

and yes, if your daughter wants to dress like a in public, she has to know that not all the people she's attracting are mentally stable. It's common sense.

btw, congrats to the Blues.
    justifying violent assault is one of the more disgusting things Ive seen.

and thanks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

and thanks.
    Asking for it is one of the more idiotic things I've seen.

your welcome. Go Panthers.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and thanks.
    But he is crazy.

Yet he is smart enough to pick "fights" he can win. Lakerfan wants him to be some tough guy thats nuts when he is an enormously strong coward.

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a Spurs perspective, this is good news. Artest available to rough up the Thunder is ideal.

As an NBA fan, this sets a dangerous precedence. Now it's known that even if you throw the world's hardest elbow at the head of another player, the worst that can happen to you is a two week vacation. And probably less than that since no one else has Artest's history.
    NBA is the only place where you can seriously hurt someone and get away with it.

In my country, you are looking at jail term of at least 6 months.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no one cares

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're Tina, don't provoke Ike. Fair punishment all things considered.

And you're actually a mod on this forum? OUR forum? Another en' joke/headcase we have here, folks. Craptastic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But he is crazy.

Yet he is smart enough to pick "fights" he can win. Lakerfan wants him to be some tough guy thats nuts when he is an enormously strong coward.
    You're a very dumb, unobservant human being. James Harden ran up to MWP while he was out of his mind--MWP didn't seek him out to fight with him.

Please, stop posting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And you're actually a mod on this forum? OUR forum? Another en' joke/headcase we have here, folks. Craptastic.
    There's only 2 mods on this forum. One's a Spur fan and one's a closet Lakerfan. Hope that helps.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tomorrow im going to elbow my co-worker in the head so i can get a week vacation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anything less than a year is a disgrace.

Shouldn't be surprised of this reaction from this league.
    has frozen over, We agree

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tomorrow im going to elbow my co-worker in the head so i can get a week vacation
    I hope your boss isn't David Stern so they can get your stupid ass fired. One more vacant slot for the American workforce vacated by an idiot.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was personally expecting around 10 games. 7 is fair but on the side of lenient.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's only 2 mods on this forum. One's a Spur fan and one's a closet Lakerfan. Hope that helps.

Well, someone needs to act like they are a "mod." en' RIDONKULOUS. The End. Now you can continue to cause more drama and continue with the bonehead posts. Makes everyone here happy, I guess.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope your boss isn't David Stern so they can get your stupid ass fired. One more vacant slot for the American workforce vacated by an idiot.
    no dumbass...its sarcasm...not only would i get fired for doing that i would probably be arrested

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, someone needs to act like they are a "mod." en' RIDONKULOUS. The End. Now you can continue to cause more drama and continue with the bonehead posts. Makes everyone here happy, I guess.
    Harlem?

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a very dumb, unobservant human being. James Harden ran up to MWP while he was out of his mind--MWP didn't seek him out to fight with him.

Please, stop posting.
    Harden didn't run up to Metta to fight with him either. He did something NBA players do in virtually every game. There's simply no justification in the world for what Metta did. He could have pushed him and said "oh sorry" and made a case for it. Nobody who watches that in slow motion can possibly justify it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Please, stop posting.
    You just got called out with your cluttered reasoning. He is psychotic but he is not.

So call me dumb and be done with it.

I could claim that Harden was trying to draw contact and push off to receive the inbounds. You think Harden was purposely trying to get in Artest's face? How do you know? I certainly dont, but I could argue what I typed above. I could see that happening as well.

If you are actually a mod... Well, I hope the person that put you in that position reads your posts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man. Way too lenient and Artest would also be back against OKC. I just don't understand how they can't appreciate that Harden was lucky and take this as a sign that Artest is a loose cannon. When he causes another serious injury/if Harden suffers any long-term effects from this, the NBA needs to be sued. This is incredibly irresponsible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The nfl and the nba need to switch commish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You just got called out with your cluttered reasoning. He is psychotic but he is not.

So call me dumb and be done with it.

I could claim that Harden was trying to draw contact and push off to receive the inbounds. You think Harden was purposely trying to get in Artest's face? How do you know? I certainly dont, but I could argue what I typed above. I could see that happening as well.

If you are actually a mod... Well, I hope the person that put you in that position reads your posts.
    Please explain how my reasoning is cluttered. Be detailed, let's hear it.

James Harden ran up to MWP when he was going out of his mind and tried to pick up a cheap foul on a madman, with some bull . Artest gave Ben Wallace a hard foul (was not going crazy at the moment when it happened), and Wallace (who is bigger) went after him.

Are you REALLY comparing those 2 incidents? If you are, you're a mongoloid and should kill yourself with a hammer.

I'm not a mod, b/c if I was I would pink your ass for how stupid you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if it makes the outraged feel better but you're not gonna have to worry about Ron Ron hurting anybody past the 2nd round.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a Spurs perspective, this is good news. Artest available to rough up the Thunder is ideal.

As an NBA fan, this sets a dangerous precedence. Now it's known that even if you throw the world's hardest elbow at the head of another player, the worst that can happen to you is a two week vacation. And probably less than that since no one else has Artest's history.
    Artest won't be roughing anyone up. He knows he is on a short leash now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure if it makes the outraged feel better but you're not gonna have to worry about Ron Ron hurting anybody past the 2nd round.
    Yup, OKC will work them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KoMe is back so it dont matter cuz MWP wont see any touches!

Thread Information