My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should make some libs' heads explode

lol

Piers Morgan: “Which people that you’ve ever met have really impressed you?”

DL: “I think Nelson Mandela, Of course as individual, individual person, I love President Bush."

Piers: "Which one?"

DL: "The younger one"

Piers: “Really?”

DL: “Really. As a human being. Not as a president of America. Sometimes his policy may not be very, very successful. But as a person, as a human being, very nice person. I love him."

Piers: “But how did you feel that President Bush went to war so much and was responsible for so many deaths if you’re a man of peace?”

DL: "After he sort of start the Iraq sort of crisis then my other occasion meeting with him, then I expressed to him, ‘I love you, but your policies concerned, I have some reservations’ I told him."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should make some libs' heads explode

lol

Piers Morgan: “Which people that you’ve ever met have really impressed you?”

DL: “I think Nelson Mandela, Of course as individual, individual person, I love President Bush."

Piers: "Which one?"

DL: "The younger one"

Piers: “Really?”

DL: “Really. As a human being. Not as a president of America. Sometimes his policy may not be very, very successful. But as a person, as a human being, very nice person. I love him."

Piers: “But how did you feel that President Bush went to war so much and was responsible for so many deaths if you’re a man of peace?”

DL: "After he sort of start the Iraq sort of crisis then my other occasion meeting with him, then I expressed to him, ‘I love you, but your policies concerned, I have some reservations’ I told him."

So what you are saying is that Bush was a likeable guy. Even a guy who one would like to have a beer with??

libs heads, I think, will stay intact. This really isn't news. , about 4 years ago talked to some friends about how sitcommy funny it would be to be roomates with Bush, Clinton, and Gore in college.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what you are saying is that Bush was a likeable guy. Even a guy who one would like to have a beer with??

libs heads, I think, will stay intact. This really isn't news. , about 4 years ago talked to some friends about how sitcommy funny it would be to be roomates with Bush, Clinton, and Gore in college.
    I thinnk darrins missed that part..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Fox Repug Propaganda network neckless greasebag likes dubya:

Morris: Media ‘ruined’ Bush because Iraq war coverage was ‘too harsh’

Conservative Fox News contributor Morris is asserting that the news media “ruined” President George W. Bush’s presidency because coverage of the Iraq war was “too harsh.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/2...=Google+Reader

Darrin, the dalai lama, and other dubya suckers are in good company.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-25-2012 at 03:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't nearly harsh enough. That POS belongs in jail!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush's likeability and regular mensch-like qualities were a big selling point in 2000. Not sure why the Dalai Lama confirming that impression should make anyone's head explode...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin is projecting his own obsessive partisanship on others as though it were normal.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have seen that guy play golf...Big hitter that Dalai Lama...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dalai can relate to bush, they were both born into their positions...

seriously, I cant take seriously a "spiritual guide" who just happens to be designated by birthright. so much for enlightenment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dalai can relate to bush, they were both born into their positions...

seriously, I cant take seriously a "spiritual guide" who just happens to be designated by birthright. so much for enlightenment
    Out of curiosity, how do you think the dalai lama is appointed? Do you know who he is?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of curiosity, how do you think the dalai lama is appointed? Do you know who he is?
    Most of them have been "recognized" as the reincarnation of the previous Dalai Lama before they're 4 years old...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of them have been "recognized" as the reincarnation of the previous Dalai Lama before they're 4 years old...
    Asking they guy who says it is a bithright. The dalai lama comes from a broke ass country family. There is no birth right about it.

Thread Information