Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just got to nightmare on my barbarian today. Game is way harder than normal mode. . .I blew through Normal mode easily, and only died a couple times (on the same guy) in act 3 or 4, I forget, to some super enchanted fat guy monster group that killed me in like 2 seconds. But on Nightmare I've died at least half a dozen times and I'm not even done with act 1 yet. Game difficulty really shot up when mode switched.

I also heard Inferno mode is practically impossible, especially with Monk or Barb. Some stuff allegedly does 80k per hit. When you encounter certain combinations of traits on rare monsters (like molten, vampiric, and arcane enchanted or something), they're basically impossible to even kill. :\
    Yup, Monks/Barbs got the shaft when it comes to inferno.

That being said, game has some even more serious problems - mainly the itemization system. Legendary items are basically worse than good magical
    items........even worse, the attributes are boring/bland - all you're looking for is your main damage stat+vit. Where are the interesting stuff Diablo2 had like 30% instant kill, +% to specific skill, etc.

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finished Act 2 on Hell mode. I died a lot trying to kill Belial. I also die a lot to some elite units. I'm thinking about starting another character, but haven't decided which class yet.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    As a diablo 2 player for 8 years diablo 3 took a huge step back there is no more skill required its all about the hours you put into it and it auto levels you up removes the entire character building aspect. No PVP and only 4 people in a room at once and the thousands of different weapons that are slightly different is retarded its still a good game but took a step back in my opinion

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as a diablo 2 player for 8 years diablo 3 took a huge step back there is no more skill required its all about the hours you put into it and it auto levels you up removes the entire character building aspect. No pvp and only 4 people in a room at once and the thousands of different weapons that are slightly different is retarded its still a good game but took a step back in my opinion
    this!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a diablo 2 player for 8 years diablo 3 took a huge step back there is no more skill required its all about the hours you put into it and it auto levels you up removes the entire character building aspect. No PVP and only 4 people in a room at once and the thousands of different weapons that are slightly different is retarded its still a good game but took a step back in my opinion
    No skill required?

And shitty items?

Hmm, may not buy this after all

Code:
    Mookie2001:
    they say ramonce taylor makes reggie bush look like rasho

I wanna know where tha gold at? Stooooooops!
    The Greatest Moment In The History Of The World:
    http://www.theunticket.com/deion-san...ng-is-ringing/
    RIP whottt

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inferno mode is really hard. It does require skill/patience and some luck. I got tired of dieing all the time there with my barbarian and decided to start another character. Played a little with the wizard and now I'm trying the demon hunter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is d3 just like wc3? the skill lvl just auto lvl....and the icons and shit are identical to wc3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol chinese farmers

i read some players has 3.5b gold...

i wonder whats teh rates gold for real money is....

fkn i thought blizzard was going to do something about farmers, especially the chinese farmers...should just block there IPs from other regions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol chinese farmers

i read some players has 3.5b gold...

i wonder whats teh rates gold for real money is....

fkn i thought blizzard was going to do something about farmers, especially the chinese farmers...should just block there IPs from other regions
    Could be hackers, there is a lot of people losing all their gold and items. The max gold I've had so far is +- 250.000. I guess I should try to sell things for a higher price, although it's hard to imagine that people are paying for those ridiculously expensive items.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when u guys mentionin gold, do you mean gold droppings from kills? or this gold is some sort of rare bullshit in the game that u have to mine?

Hey Bruce... Lebron is the Rock Sec24Row7's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inferno is insane... I've been farming Asmodan on Hell... getting the 5 stack elite kill buff... starting ~3 portals before... and coming away with probably 150-200k an hour in goods/gold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when u guys mentionin gold, do you mean gold droppings from kills? or this gold is some sort of rare bullshit in the game that u have to mine?
    You don't mine gold in diablo. You get it from kill drops, destroyed objects and quests rewards.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    it's sad that they call farming, when it used to be magic find lol now you can buy whatever you want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is why i stop playyin mmporg games, either farmers or some exploit in the game where it gets nerf in the next patch

even when u build godly characters they will do something to nerf ur builds to limit those certain players...

Sean Marks > Manu AussieFanKurt's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it worth buying??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so have any of you clowns made any money yet?

wtf is RMAH and why is it selling for $250

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh I don't see why people would want to spend real money when at this point there isn't even pvp yet.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it worth buying??
    im also thinkn about purchasing this, still sittin on the fence atm

u from melb yeh? u know the cheapest place i can get a copy??
    cheapest i can find is dse 70bucks, most online digital copies are 60-65...

OKAY, what servers are you guys playin on? ima go out and grab this game and start earning some fkn cash
    Last edited by TDMVPDPOY; 06-16-2012 at 12:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game is getting pretty boring. Needs PvP and more end game, although the PvP is probably going to be some of the craziest imbalanced shit around. The lack of quality end game makes D3 look somehow rushed, even though Blizzard had several years and incredible $$$ to develop it. Its also getting torn apart online FWIW, similar to bioware's Star Wars MMORPG

Tbh D3 needs an expansion pretty quickly too...these Acts have gotten stale

Most of my friends have stopped playing...still fun gameplay but not enough.

Will Guild Wars 2 end up disappointing like SWTOR and D3?

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stopped playing this piece of crap excuse for a game a week after I bought it. Every single one of the people involved in making it should get a royal kick in the ass.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Haven't played in 2 weeks.....what's the point exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stopped playing after getting my barbarian and demon hunter to level 60 and getting stuck at inferno mode. Now I started playing again cause my friend got the game and I'm using a wizard. But I hope an expansion is announced soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this game sucks ass. I expected much more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its fkn shit, basically you can play this game with one hand...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after fckn around for 100hrs, wasting gold tryin all these stupid builds whether

MF FARMER
    GOLD FARM
    TANKER
    PURE DAMAGE

lol this game is good if you forgone MF/GOLD suffixes or rare items...just concentrate on pure damage and u can survive most of the game....wasted time trolling in the market lookin for perfect stat MF gear, only to find shit all in game farming for items...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this shit? I was thinking of getting it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is this shit? I was thinking of getting it
    dont get it, fkn no aus servers, and fkn laggy....

guild wars 2, i heard that game is the shit everyone is waiting to play....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn there was so much anticipation behind it. Might give it a miss

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any of you peepz still playing?

I quit a couple months back after release, but there's some good news coming out:

Blizzard will shut down the AH: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10974978/

New loot 2.0 system: http://www.diablowiki.net/Loot_2.0

The AH being cancelled will solve a lot of problems by itself, imo, and a better loot system is much needed.

I'm considering coming back, maybe even starting a new hardcore character.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still play, I take big breaks from playing, but once I start again I get addicted all over again. Glad to see the shitty AH is being removed, I would love to actually find decent loot. I have invested over 150 hours into the game, and have found 2 legendary weapons. Oddly enough, I found both on the same day.

*Edit* Just saw the shutdown date is fucking 3/14/14. Wtf.
    Last edited by DJR210; 09-17-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Thread Information