Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah have everything gemmed too and facerolling on hard. Doing every little thing and almost level 30. Salvaging all my colored gear and selling greys. Training the blacksmith and crafting whatever gear is more powerful for my level than the drops I get.

Don't get me wrong. It's a fun arcade game but I find myself just playing it while I'm surfing the internet or doing other things because it's pretty mindless. I don't see how people get so hardcore about it.
    Last edited by The Reckoning; 02-19-2015 at 10:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine tuned my talents to be more skill based and bumped up the difficulty to as much as I can reasonably play with. Enjoying it a bit more now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im currently in vietnam, i play on pc

wont be back till march...

anyway...hola me if u d3 on pc...i think my battlenet tag is #quoclien666 or #quoclien6666

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what class y'all play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of them except witch doctor because his followers are annoying and it's too frequent online IMO.. I like the Monk and the demon hunter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished the game. gets much better once you get to the fortress and expansion part. now i'm just kiting and killing mobs on torment 3 trying to get to lvl 70 so i can put the game down. have really liked demon hunter so far. might try monk if you like it. seems pretty interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple buddies of mine and I have sank countless hrs into the console version... no expo pack yet. We worked our way up from hard...now were almost through the 2nd hardest difficulty, which is our second Master 2. Cant wait til we beat that er. I dont think Im gonna even attempt RoS...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finished the game. gets much better once you get to the fortress and expansion part. now i'm just kiting and killing mobs on torment 3 trying to get to lvl 70 so i can put the game down. have really liked demon hunter so far. might try monk if you like it. seems pretty interesting.
    Reaper of Souls is pretty good, I preferred it to the main game. The Wizard is good too, just overused by the community IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread sparked my interest back up with D3.. Just started a new seasonal Crusader.. pretty sick class, first time I've tried one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shouldn't u clowns be playin h ardcore?

Thread Information