San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coppin that next month
    HTC phones are quality but they are boring tbh
    Hopefully this time they add a good camera

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, HTC has fallen off a cliff..used to love them, but they're pretty much finished now.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    HTC phones are quality but they are boring tbh
    Hopefully this time they add a good camera
    4MP 'ultrapixel'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Although the M9 is gonna have a 20 mp camera

And they have moved the power button to the right side...........FINALLY
    (hated the power button on top on my HTC One S)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, HTC has fallen off a cliff..used to love them, but they're pretty much finished now.
    how so?

Really don't how they "fell off".

I owned a gs3, it was fine until the plastic power button bricked my phone.

I bought a m7 and thought it was superior to the gs3. Battery life stayed consistent, no slowdown after owning it for awhile (happened on both galaxy phones i owned), and the camera is great in daylight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And they have moved the power button to the right side...........FINALLY
    (hated the power button on top on my HTC One S)
    i hear people complain about power button on top, but not really a deal breaker for me. I got used to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how so?

Really don't how they "fell off".

I owned a gs3, it was fine until the plastic power button bricked my phone.

I bought a m7 and thought it was superior to the gs3. Battery life stayed consistent, no slowdown after owning it for awhile (happened on both galaxy phones i owned), and the camera is great in daylight.
    They're quality products, don't get me wrong. They've just been bumped so far out of the spotlight by Apple and Samsung they just seem non-existent IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hear people complain about power button on top, but not really a deal breaker for me. I got used to it.
    Plus HTC phones now have the double tap on the screen to wake up the phone

They're quality products, don't get me wrong. They've just been bumped so far out of the spotlight by Apple and Samsung they just seem non-existent IMO.
    It may be a while before they catch up , but HTC flagships seem to be very popular these days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beats by Dre are by far the most popular headphones and sound like compared to almost anything else in their price category.

I wouldn't call HTC boring, I would say that Samsung marketed the out of their phones with gimmicks that you'll mostly never use. I enjoy my Note 3 but I hardly ever use any of the "cool Samsung features" except the stylus on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus HTC phones now have the double tap on the screen to wake up the phone

It may be a while before they catch up , but HTC flagships seem to be very popular these days
    Beats by Dre are by far the most popular headphones and sound like compared to almost anything else in their price category.

I wouldn't call HTC boring, I would say that Samsung marketed the out of their phones with gimmicks that you'll mostly never use. I enjoy my Note 3 but I hardly ever use any of the "cool Samsung features" except the stylus on it.
    I wouldn't consider an HTC purchase until they step up their screen tech. There is no beating the AMOLED screen on the Samsungs these days. My first 2 smart phones were both HTC, but after I had time to play around with the AMOLED screen I couldn't go back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't consider an HTC purchase until they step up their screen tech. There is no beating the AMOLED screen on the Samsungs these days. My first 2 smart phones were both HTC, but after I had time to play around with the AMOLED screen I couldn't go back.
    I can certainly argue the point. Samsung's screens are incredibly vivid, but they massively oversaturate colors to the point of blowing out a decent part of the gamut.

I prefer the screen on my Nexus over my Note for a couple of reasons: 1 - It's easier to see in direct sunlight and 2 - Using it at night is much easier on the eyes, as the Sammy's screen won't dim at night enough to be comfortable.

That said, they're both excellent displays and are enjoyable to use throughout the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can certainly argue the point. Samsung's screens are incredibly vivid, but they massively oversaturate colors to the point of blowing out a decent part of the gamut.

I prefer the screen on my Nexus over my Note for a couple of reasons: 1 - It's easier to see in direct sunlight and 2 - Using it at night is much easier on the eyes, as the Sammy's screen won't dim at night enough to be comfortable.

That said, they're both excellent displays and are enjoyable to use throughout the day.
    The oversaturation point only applies to the default settings. You can tone it down in the options.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the M9 20 mp camera is still crap

Thread Information