Unofficial First Team ST D-Wade #3's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Dirk is a champ, its a shame that his run at a repeat was purposefully sabotaged. But that is not a championship organization.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dirk got his ring and he's shown complacency like everyone, VC is our only who wants to win something now because he wasn't part of our champion team last year and he hasn't ever rang yet

s never realized how good the team was last year and how damn perfect TC & dirk completed each other. they ed up their champion squad, thinking the team was NOT good enough and hoping for a tripe D dynasty, in an ironic way they just admitted that it was a fluke last year

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    You watched the finals got..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if mavs had bara and tyson back they'd sweep every series from here on out

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol Wade in a wheelchair for a shoulder injuy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dirk got his ring and he's shown complacency like everyone, VC is our only who wants to win something now because he wasn't part of our champion team last year and he hasn't ever rang yet

s never realized how good the team was last year and how damn perfect TC & dirk completed each other. they ed up their champion squad, thinking the team was NOT good enough and hoping for a tripe D dynasty, in an ironic way they just admitted that it was a fluke last year
    Or maybe Cuban just didn't want to spend the money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe Cuban just didn't want to spend the money.
    He had to save up for the St. Patty's Day parade.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Derrick Rose

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fuch you Cheat fan. You don't deserve that ring in 2006. Refs gave D Whistle the most friendly calls I've ever seen in a playoff series. That includes Jordan, Kobe, and Shaq.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Fuch you Cheat fan. You don't deserve that ring in 2006. Refs gave D Whistle the most friendly calls I've ever seen in a playoff series. That includes Jordan, Kobe, and Shaq.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh God. I can't handle this any more. Cheat fans just get to me I guess. (Cries in the corner)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoken like a person who has never had their shoulder pop out of it's socket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great thread! Heat fans still butthurt from last year and taking shots at the mavs organization. . . only thing they need to worry about it the present and if they can redeem themselves from the molestation that the mavs gave them last year in the finals. Case and point... who cares if the mavs are considered champs or not, and if they aren't the heat aren't either. If they dont win this year they are going to forever be remembered for the biggest #EpicFail in NBA history by being the 3 superstars that converged together only to fold under the big lights.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Great thread! Heat fans still butthurt from last year and taking shots at the mavs organization. . . only thing they need to worry about it the present and if they can redeem themselves from the molestation that the mavs gave them last year in the finals. Case and point... who cares if the mavs are considered champs or not, and if they aren't the heat aren't either. If they dont win this year they are going to forever be remembered for the biggest #EpicFail in NBA history by being the 3 superstars that converged together only to fold under the big lights.
    Cool post! Doubt anyone reads past Heat fans...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    let the heat have the asterisk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look on the bright side mavfans even though u were cheated out of 06, what goes around...comes around...just like how you beat the spurs in 06 playoffs, it was destiny that you lose in the next round, its always been like this whoever beats the spurs ends up losing next round....

but beating the 3 cheats in the finals and looking at their cheating ways to get calls was fkn funni

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not really.

I don't look at this team and think champion with all those players gone from last year. Before they got Tyson, they were just a middle-lower pack team in the Western Conference and that's right back to where they are now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh... if the Mavs win 1 playoff game they'll do more than the 2007 Heat did. If there was ever a team built for 1 and done and knowing it all along, it was the 06 Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this mav team is like the spurs 03/04 team when jax bolted cause he felt he deserved more money....chance to repeat was downgraded due to pieces from the champion team retiring or FA....when you be a cheapass, happens...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are champs until someone eliminates them. That's just the way it is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They won it and it doesn't even have an asterisk on it, unlike 2006 and 2012

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk is a champ, its a shame that his run at a repeat was purposefully sabotaged. But that is not a championship organization.

Yes, Cuban robbed Dirk his chances to win more. Cuban basically thought " Dirk and maximising his last great years". His decision is all about the post Dirk area and the complete opposite of what the Spurs are doing (maximising the last years of Duncan/Manu/Parker).

If i would be Dirk i would demanded a trade or to be waived per amnesty to get free and win some more rings instead of being a stopgab solution for the rebuilding process to sell tickets and to keep the team compe ive.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    They won it and it doesn't even have an asterisk on it, unlike 2006 and 2012
    Link to the official asterisk for 2006?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Have to agree with the opinions expressed in this thread. Only Chandler should be considered champ, without him mavs would still be choking and have 0 chips, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If they land Deron Williams and/or Dwight Howard then letting Chandler walk was the smart move

Thread Information