Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have to make peace with Islam, there is no other way. China and Russia are getting more aggressive around theur peripherals, and they understood American military logistics have been expanded and depleted through 10 years of fighting an endless unwinnable war, how can America regain it's influence in the world? It must and have no other choice but to bow down to the muslin world of 1.5 billion people and tell them how we regretted this war of religion against you, and tell you we now want to form a partnership instead of antagonism against you. If the USA do not take this step now it will be too late for them, they understood Iran cannot be attacked by now, their life blood depends upon the flow of oil in the middle east but Russia and China do not, USA is in a bind, i have already predicted this all along a few years ago that America will ultimately meet it's timely demise against the force of Islam, now the ultimate truth will review itself, will the USA me humble and practical enough to change it's course or will it go down the path of self destruction, honestly Islam do not trust communism as much as it trust the Western imperialist ideology, but sometimes the lesser evil is trusted, the path ahead falls to the United states, they have totally been defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan, without a doubt, how they transition through either peacefully or disrespectfully is dependent on the wisdom of their leadership, good luck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UCA can't make peace with Islam while invading, destroying, occupying Islamic countries for oil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have to make peace with Islam, there is no other way. China and Russia are getting more aggressive around theur peripherals, and they understood American military logistics have been expanded and depleted through 10 years of fighting an endless unwinnable war, how can America regain it's influence in the world? It must and have no other choice but to bow down to the muslin world of 1.5 billion people and tell them how we regretted this war of religion against you, and tell you we now want to form a partnership instead of antagonism against you. If the USA do not take this step now it will be too late for them, they understood Iran cannot be attacked by now, their life blood depends upon the flow of oil in the middle east but Russia and China do not, USA is in a bind, i have already predicted this all along a few years ago that America will ultimately meet it's timely demise against the force of Islam, now the ultimate truth will review itself, will the USA me humble and practical enough to change it's course or will it go down the path of self destruction, honestly Islam do not trust communism as much as it trust the Western imperialist ideology, but sometimes the lesser evil is trusted, the path ahead falls to the United states, they have totally been defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan, without a doubt, how they transition through either peacefully or disrespectfully is dependent on the wisdom of their leadership, good luck.

Wow. Run-on Sentences R Us.

Thread Information