That is all
That is all
90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
If only there were some grizzlies fans on this forum..
i just wish they didn't pull the plug on their forum
well son they have plenty of "shit" to eat considering they just shit the bed the way they did. diarrhea at that.
PELICANS ON 3!!!
Gonna need some fan gifs after det one
Fuk those clowns! Memphis Cubs
"The Spurs do not beat you so much as they grind you into tiny shards of psychological wreckage." -Denver Post (2005)
Where winning happens
I'm still in shock. That was amazing...
WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD @
HAD THAT ***** IN THE CUT WHERE THE WOOD @
ALL DEM ****** ACTIN UP WHERE THE WOLVES @
YOU BETTA BUST THAT IF YOU GONNA PULL TH@
Still think Grizz win in 6, but fuck Memphis
lol spur fan duckin memphis. don't worry brah they comin for u
anyone wonders how the FUCK did they beat em spurs last year?
Just curious...didn't get to watch the game..how the FUCK did that happen?
Bandwagon Spurs fan since 1975(C)
they were doing something right to be up 27 on the road in the first place. shit happens but they take the series.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)