Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are calling this the greatest comeback in NBA playoff history in the last 10 years and calling it an "upset", but really, tonight's game was no shock. In a 48 minute basketball game, regardless of what the lead was, the Clippers are a better team than the Grizzlies and tonight they proved why. The Grizzlies rely on jump shooting to win games, but tonight, they showed what jump shooting does in the playoffs. Sure, you can come out, shoot some jump shots, make some shots, and get your home crowd pumped up..but what happens when the shots stop falling? Then what?

Blowing a 20+ lead in the second half is what happens. Glad to see that the Clippers have homecourt advantage now, that's the way it should have been from the start. Very pathetic showing from Memphis.

No trash talking here against the Grizzlies. No cheap shots. Nothing personal. The Clippers just went out, played their game, did what they were supposed to do, and beat a team they were supposed to beat. No upsets. No shocks. No big surprises. This is a game the Clippers expected to win, that's all they did, they won. The Grizzlies came in as the underdog in the series. They shouldn't try to make a big story out of the comeback. In a 48 minute game, the better team wins.

That's all that happened. No big shocks, no big comebacks, no big surprises, no trash talking. This wasn't an upset or choke. The Clippers just took care of business and did what they were supposed to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another quality SD take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are calling this the greatest comeback in NBA playoff history in the last 10 years and calling it an "upset", but really, tonight's game was no shock. In a 48 minute basketball game, regardless of what the lead was, the Clippers are a better team than the Grizzlies and tonight they proved why. The Grizzlies rely on jump shooting to win games, but tonight, they showed what jump shooting does in the playoffs. Sure, you can come out, shoot some jump shots, make some shots, and get your home crowd pumped up..but what happens when the shots stop falling? Then what?

Blowing a 20+ lead in the second half is what happens. Glad to see that the Clippers have homecourt advantage now, that's the way it should have been from the start. Very pathetic showing from Memphis.

No trash talking here against the Grizzlies. No cheap shots. Nothing personal. The Clippers just went out, played their game, did what they were supposed to do, and beat a team they were supposed to beat. No upsets. No shocks. No big surprises. This is a game the Clippers expected to win, that's all they did, they won. The Grizzlies came in as the underdog in the series. They shouldn't try to make a big story out of the comeback. In a 48 minute game, the better team wins.

That's all that happened. No big shocks, no big comebacks, no big surprises, no trash talking. This wasn't an upset or choke. The Clippers just took care of business and did what they were supposed to do.
    A 12 point lead with 2:57 to play is a friggin choke

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    z-bo just be a cancer tonight as he's supposed to be and he killed his team, can't hit shots and struggled to perform against that reggie evans who grabbed 13 MF'N rebounds tonight which was a game high.

welcome back jeff btw, ST needs SD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, where's the Leonard to

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 12 point lead with 2:57 to play is a friggin choke
    its not a choke if they weren't supposed to win to begin with. What SD is saying is that the Clippers were just being nice and spotted them 24 points, because they knew they could easily come back from that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A legend returns.

We need a Spurs Dynasty on the Lakers, though. Always classic.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sup Jeff, how's the bww gig?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This was worse than the Mavs and Blazers last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis is the better team tbh.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    troll doesn't feel authentic ever since timvp took over it

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    A legend returns.

We need a Spurs Dynasty on the Lakers, though. Always classic.
    And always usually wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    choke or whatever you wanna call it, blowing 20pt leads happens very often man....doesnt make it any difference whether it was a playoff game or reg game, happens...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis is the better team. The Clips looked horrible for most of the game, but Memphis fell for the security of so many shots going in - from everywhere - early on.

Still kind of thinking LAC is crap, but this might have burned Memphis's mojo. This could be the series to watch in the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calling it the biggest comeback is what the NBA is tryin to market this years playoff with so many franchise players from playoff teams out injured and nothing to market about, nothing beats sugarcoating the piece of thats been exposed all season to get viewers back....

seriously who wants to see 2 flopping es who make hollywood actors look like amateur actors

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol stern ending roses career this is like McMahon and the Montreal screw job lmao!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Michaels would have won that match even if Vince didn't get involved tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some clown on betfair had clippers 1000/1 when they were down +20pts....lol some clown milked it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick Young was just making the shots he was supposed to. No surprises, nothing to see here.

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul confirms his status as biggest diva in the league w/ that post game interview w/ Sager tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ what he said?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite thing on this forum is seeing a new thread by SpursDynasty. No surprises here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers were supposed to win? Memphis gave that game away, they were smoking the Clippers. I expected Memphis to win this series. We will see how it turns out, if Memphis played like last year they would come out of this series easily.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ memphis ain't never that good in the first place, they upset them spurs last year because the spurs choked. happened but you can't expect it to happen a 2nd time tbh. z-bo played at MVP level in the series against spurs last year but right now, he's just a cancer to his team getting ted on by reggie ING evans

Thread Information