My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sup buddy?

Just checking up on you, making sure you haven't killed yourself after another Dallas Mavericks collapse. That was the most pathetic thing I've seen since some fat nerd threatened to leave an internet forum forever only to come back a few days later. I'm leaving for good

I supposed you could always harass Kevin Durant or Russell Westbrook on Twitter to make you feel better. Maybe find embarrassing pictures of them as children or taunt them with hilarious nicknames: "Westbrick " Sort of the same way you harass posters on here hours on end for doing something as de able as posting before some stupid bet has ended. All of this takes place of course while your wife is forced to stroke herself to climax with a foot long dildo because her husband is in the computer room jerking himself off to "internet victories" over HarlemHeat and mavs>spurs.

Seriously, would you consider putting that on your resume?

"PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

-Got the better of internet moniker "pussyface" by outlasting him on spurstalk.com."

If none of that works, you could always get really creative and make a radio show. Even cooler, you could get super drunk and say a bunch of cusswords like we're back in middle school!!! "Durant is a ing, n!gger , dammit, piss monkey! HAHA I'm so funny, understudy come suck my penis!!" Yeah that'll show em!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troll's paradise this NBA forum is tnite, tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if this was mono.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    is mono okay?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rofl@ that screen name

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sup buddy?

Just checking up on you, making sure you haven't killed yourself after another Dallas Mavericks collapse. That was the most pathetic thing I've seen since some fat nerd threatened to leave an internet forum forever only to come back a few days later. I'm leaving for good

I supposed you could always harass Kevin Durant or Russell Westbrook on Twitter to make you feel better. Maybe find embarrassing pictures of them as children or taunt them with hilarious nicknames: "Westbrick " Sort of the same way you harass posters on here hours on end for doing something as de able as posting before some stupid bet has ended. All of this takes place of course while your wife is forced to stroke herself to climax with a foot long dildo because her husband is in the computer room jerking himself off to "internet victories" over HarlemHeat and mavs>spurs.

Seriously, would you consider putting that on your resume?

"PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

-Got the better of internet moniker "pussyface" by outlasting him on spurstalk.com."

If none of that works, you could always get really creative and make a radio show. Even cooler, you could get super drunk and say a bunch of cusswords like we're back in middle school!!! "Durant is a ing, n!gger , dammit, piss monkey! HAHA I'm so funny, understudy come suck my penis!!" Yeah that'll show em!
    Well played

But seriously.....

I'm leaving for good

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    mavs fans are mentally tough (unlike them mavs players ) and are used to failures. as opposite to his real life where he's a complete loser, his internet status stands as always. mono has always been a winner on the internet and never loses no verbal fight, and he got the pickle icon which never fades

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we didn't want a * ring anyways

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information