My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not laying down and actually competing? This is not the championship way. Where's the butthurt cheapshots?

Look at the glorious Lakers last year. In Phil Jackson's last game, they played the game the right way. Like the honorable defending champs do, they left everybody wide open and then went out to injure the other team. Sending the great Phil Jackson out the right way

I understand all this might be too much for them. However, Dirk needs to step up and pout his way to giving up in the second half like the great Kobe Bryant did in 06. It's embarrassing that the defending champs are going out this way and competing in a honorable manner. Sickening indeed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great in' post. Mavs are some es not laying out Durant or elbowing Westbrook in the head. Playing straight up and classy is for those ass Spurs. Shame to see the Mavs copy "little brother."

If Dirk had one ounce of testicle, he'd karate chop Durant the first chance he gets.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dirk should whip out his walther p38 standard issue nazi pistol and start pistol whipping es

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Premature ejac?

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    mavs been tanking the whole season and a 0-4 exit looks a perfect ending of their tanking job, just wait & see what happens in the offseason tbh

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not laying down and actually competing? This is not the championship way. Where's the butthurt cheapshots?

Look at the glorious Lakers last year. In Phil Jackson's last game, they played the game the right way. Like the honorable defending champs do, they left everybody wide open and then went out to injure the other team. Sending the great Phil Jackson out the right way

I understand all this might be too much for them. However, Dirk needs to step up and pout his way to giving up in the second half like the great Kobe Bryant did in 06. It's embarrassing that the defending champs are going out this way and competing in a honorable manner. Sickening indeed.

Thread Information