Not sure, but Rashad just tweeted this:

Rashad Evans ‏@SugaRashadEvans

@sonnench let's get it! 👊 http://instagr.am/p/N2IDOCE1AQ/

Last edited by ace3g; 08-15-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Post Count
    I'm down...

according to UFC Tonight

UFC Tonight ‏@UFCTonight

#BREAKING: @Sonnench says he will fight @ForrestGriffin at light heavyweight on December 29th.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    ehhh ok

a rematch

and now the Sonnen vs Bones storyline begins

Bones Jones:

@sonnench the things you say about me hold absolutely no weight, you disrespected Anderson and his country but fought like a child.

@sonnench If you're going to disrespect me out of nowhere, at least disrespect me to my face like a man.

@sonnench and you call me a punk, I'm more man than you'll ever be. #Coward #Cheater

Sonnen:

@jonnybones Oh I plan too. Btw, how long did it take your parents to come up with your name, JON JONES.. #creative

Bones:

@sonnench lol dude, you're not worth my time.. Earn a le shot instead of trying to talk your way into one and I'll be glad to hurt you

Sonnen:

Advice to @jonnybones. Take some of that Nike money, hire new writers.
    Last edited by ace3g; 08-15-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Post Count
    Jones needs to worry about the guy he is fighting in a couple of weeks, but instead he's fighting on twitter with the biggest troll in mma.

Post Count
    and now the Sonnen vs Bones storyline begins

Bones Jones:

@sonnench the things you say about me hold absolutely no weight, you disrespected Anderson and his country but fought like a child.

@sonnench If you're going to disrespect me out of nowhere, at least disrespect me to my face like a man.

@sonnench and you call me a punk, I'm more man than you'll ever be. #Coward #Cheater

Sonnen:

@jonnybones Oh I plan too. Btw, how long did it take your parents to come up with your name, JON JONES.. #creative

Bones:

@sonnench lol dude, you're not worth my time.. Earn a le shot instead of trying to talk your way into one and I'll be glad to hurt you

Sonnen:

Advice to @jonnybones. Take some of that Nike money, hire new writers.
    Wait so Chael thinks he is getting a shot at Jones by beating Forrest..

Chael i love ya but that is not going to happen.. He needs a few wins at 205 personally he should not rule out 185 either. He and Vitor would be a of a fight.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Once again, Jones shows how oblivious he is to his own hubris. I remember there being a lot of talk about Jones potentially getting too high on myself as his career continued, and I always said it wouldn't happen (there's a few threads here where I'm a huge supporter of Jones too) but it look like his true colors are coming out. His handlers call him the #1 pound for pound, but Jones refuses to fight Silva who has a bigger stake in that argument since he's actually fought in 2 weight classes. The UFC says Machida is next in line, but Jones says he doesn't want that fight because it was his lowest PPV buy. Then Chael makes some standard troll comments, Jones acts like he's trying to defend Silva AND gets all butthurt himself - while getting zing'd twice as hard by Chael in the aftermath.

So hoping that Hendo drops Jones and his pride off that pedestal.

How old is he?

Sonnen's making him look like a fool. I think the only person on Earth who can't recognize that Sonnen's trolling the out of Jones is Jones himself. Everyone knows Sonnen would get destroyed by Jones yet he's making Jones look like a whiny child. Actually makes me appreciate Silva over the past couple years

Post Count
    Once again, Jones shows how oblivious he is to his own hubris. I remember there being a lot of talk about Jones potentially getting too high on myself as his career continued, and I always said it wouldn't happen (there's a few threads here where I'm a huge supporter of Jones too) but it look like his true colors are coming out. His handlers call him the #1 pound for pound, but Jones refuses to fight Silva who has a bigger stake in that argument since he's actually fought in 2 weight classes. The UFC says Machida is next in line, but Jones says he doesn't want that fight because it was his lowest PPV buy. Then Chael makes some standard troll comments, Jones acts like he's trying to defend Silva AND gets all butthurt himself - while getting zing'd twice as hard by Chael in the aftermath.

So hoping that Hendo drops Jones and his pride off that pedestal.

I have said this before on here too, hes a great fighter but he always comes off as a prick.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jones needs to worry about the guy he is fighting in a couple of weeks, but instead he's fighting on twitter with the biggest troll in mma.

If anything Chael will wind up a talking legend. Seems like he can bait almost anyone.

Post Count
    Jones is thrilled that Chael started talking to him, because that fight will make him the most money. After he beats Hendo he will call out Chael, he already said he doesnt want to fight Machida.

Thread Information