Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupidiest thing done by these

Amare
    J. Hill
    Metta World Piece

1. Metta World Piece, ala Ron Artest's elbow could have been somewhat of a heat of the moment thing in response to a dunk or an action against him on the other team and this guy is crazy to begin with. Stupid < Hill
    2. Jordan Hill - hardest to rank, depending on the what really happened could be far the dumbest and shut down a promising career and end him in a Houston prison bed and breakfest vs. 5 star hotels with the LAL. Stupieder but could become by far the stupidiest if he really choked and hurt the "lady" over a couple of phones at his income level. still right now < than Amare
    3. Amare - Stupidiest right now as if you are going to hit your hand on something making it a glass container for a fire extinguisher is pretty moronic. Also for thinking he should be the man on the NYK and for leading to a lame "Its Amare" song on Mike and Mike. [worth a listen to if you can find it]

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Amare's thing is by far the dumbest. Jordan Hill did the right thing chokin' a who broke his iphone and Ron Artest was a heat of the moment thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should Coach T playing Rose be in there as well?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Artest: It was stupid of him to do that, in a juncture of a game that they had momentum going into the halftime. The sanction from his elbow is going to affect how the Lakers are going to proceed in their playoff campaign.

Amare: Why couldn't have he punched something that was not going to injure him? Heat of the moment but he knows that they absolutely need him. Now they have absolutely no chance of even winning one game.

Hill: Yeah, choke that gold-digging, iPhone-breaking .

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Derrick Rose playing hard at that point in the game was 100x dumber than thibs leaving him in.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY front office

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Derrick Rose playing hard at that point in the game was 100x dumber than thibs leaving him in.
    This. Why would he even think of driving hard to the lane with 1:30 left and the Bulls up by 12?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I honestly don't think MWP was trying to elbow Harden. I think he was just flexing and flailing his arms after the dunk because he was all hyped. The result was really bad for Harden, but I wouldn't really consider it a dumb thing MWP did.

Need more information to know if what Hill did was really dumb or not. I don't condone any man touching any woman out of anger, but certain cir stances might call for it. We don't know if she was punching, smacking, scratching him first. We don't know if she came at him with a knife or something like that. In most situations, a man is not supposed to choke a . But there are definitely some exceptions.

What Amare did was just flat out dumb. You can say he was acting out of the heat of the moment too, but a couple facts give perspective. It appears from the video that Amare's left hand was the one that got injured. So if he threw a punch with his non-shooting hand, it suggests he was sane and rational enough to realize not to hurt his shooting hand. So if he was rational enough to realize that, he should have been rational enough to not punch glass. Amare's incident was the dumbest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no way. Artest was trying to elbow whoever was behind him. Ppl that know how to fight would know that is a fighting move, not a reaction, Artest has obviously practiced that move before

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I disagree. I don't fight so that's not where I'm coming from. I think if there was no person there, MWP would have swung his elbow the same way into the air. He was flexing and celebrating his dunk. Harden just happen to be a victim of cir stance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody has flexed that way in basketball history. I agree Artest might not have known how close he got to harden's head. But it was definitely a premeditated hit.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Shrugs. I don't see it. I'm not defending it. I think he should have been punished and everything. It was unfortunate. I just don't think the intent to hit or harm Harden was there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    growing up in Queens, NY he is definitely no stranger to fights. My money is that that elbow is one of his patented moves. His form was too good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MWP definitely knew what he was doing... normal reaction from an accidental blow like that is to turn around and at least look at what the you did. Dude didn't even blink. He knew exactly what he did. And it was definitely dumb, considering it was just before the playoffs.

Amare's way more dumb though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. I don't fight so that's not where I'm coming from. I think if there was no person there, MWP would have swung his elbow the same way into the air. He was flexing and celebrating his dunk. Harden just happen to be a victim of cir stance.
    JamStone trollin' hard

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least Artest preemptively made his Dumbest tenable when he made Pierce sorry his daddy ever squirted his ass out.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, hut raping a girl while she was puking cheerios in the sink is about as dumb as they come.
    Pop bailed him out of it. Made him a millionaire.

It happens.

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the le and I thought it was about Naruto lover, the Aids man and the dumbass posting something stupid

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I read the le and I thought it was about Naruto lover, the Aids man and the dumbass posting something stupid
    Me too.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you thought I was dumb, and not dumber and dumbest.
    Hector used to have a modi of class to him. Now he's just a pisspot waitin' around for 5-5 the tired old bag all bowed up with Kobe.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jemele Hill is clearly the dumbest. How does she even have a job?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MWP is by far the dumbest out of all these three. He clearly knew what he was doing with how he ed his elbow all the way back.

Why is no one including Rondo in this? He's the head of the Celtics snake these days, and with him the Celtics couldn't beat a Hawks team starting its third-string center. Obviously bumpinga ref (and yes, I've seen the replay multiple times and he did NOT trip) intentionally when it's a clear cut rule that intentional physical contact with a ref results in a one game suspension. And the C's are already without Ray. I smell an 0-2 deficit for Boston going back to Beantown.

Thread Information