Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Close game going down the wire, but I think LA will have enough to pull Game 2 off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh , sorry that I forgot about it. You can choose to use that or this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can always use this one for the storm of GNSF if LAL loses this one

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Close game going down the wire, but I think LA will have enough to pull Game 2 off.
    Hey Venti you better hope that Kobe doesn't ring again...because if he does I'm going to stick all kinds of chalaupas and burritoes up you and Pass's ass...you turncoats are bad for the game...and Spur and Mav fan better make sure they disappear because in the immortal words of Maximus on his way to the Roman Colosseum...I , Kool, will give the crowd, the ST posers something they've never seen before

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Venti you better hope that Kobe doesn't ring again...because if he does I'm going to stick all kinds of chalaupas and burritoes up you and Pass's ass...you turncoats are bad for the game...and Spur and Mav fan better make sure they disappear because in the immortal words of Maximus on his way to the Roman Colosseum...I , Kool, will give the crowd, the ST posers something they've never seen before
    What the are you talking about pinky? I want another championship.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What the are you talking about pinky? I want another championship.

Then show me...go hard at Spur and Mav fan stop being so gotdam weak hearted...do you not realize what they'd do to you if they rang again...they're in a weak position at 5>4 take advantage of them...

Pillage and Plunder..show no Mercy

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then show me...go hard at Spur and Mav fan stop being so gotdam weak hearted...do you not realize what they'd do to you if they rang again...they're in a weak position at 5>4 take advantage of them...

Kool Aid Man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing much, actually. We like Venti, Pass, and the like. Most likely, me and Venti would shift to the MLB and lol the Angels, who will probably have something like a 19 and 36 record at that point.

But you can bet I'll bring Armageddon to you, luva, and culburn if the Spurs ring again. Turn your bodies to ash. I mean, I wreck your on the regular. Just imagine what kind of pain I'll be able to bring if Duncan ties Kobe?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But you can bet I'll bring Armageddon to you, luva, and culburn if the Spurs ring again. Turn your bodies to ash. I mean, I wreck your on the regular. Just imagine what kind of pain I'll be able to bring if Duncan ties Kobe?
    And I'm tellin' you right in' now I will not speak to you about that subject matter if it comes to fruition. No. Absolutely not. I won't grudge it, because that is my religion, but, I will not converse with you about it. You won't be welcome in my room, day or night and I will not entertain you in the Boards on that subject matter. I'm not going to be nice to you in the living room, while in the attic you're plotting my demise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I'm tellin' you right in' now I will not speak to you about that subject matter if it comes to fruition. No. Absolutely not. I won't grudge it, because that is my religion, but, I will not converse with you about it. You won't be welcome in my room, day or night and I will not entertain you in the Boards on that subject matter. I'm not going to be nice to you in the living room, while in the attic you're plotting my demise.
    You ever been in the Staples Center, Curly?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing much, actually. We like Venti
    You like Venti because he hasn't got a single hair on his ass. Kool is right, he's a chicken . And it's got little to do with me, my at ude, or Kool and Luva. That's a crutch he uses. An excuse. He's chicken because he's afraid to lose and won't stand the gaffe at loss. It's chicken .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You set foot in that proverbial attic before I ever did when you were playing pally with me in public while secretly instructing luva to welch on me.

Now we're even, yes sir.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ever been in the Staples Center, Curly?
    No. I went once to the Forum, sat in the nose bleeds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You like Venti because he hasn't got a single hair on his ass. Kool is right, he's a chicken . And it's got little to do with me, my at ude, or Kool and Luva. That's a crutch he uses. An excuse. He's chicken because he's afraid to lose and won't stand the gaffe at loss. It's chicken .
    And guess what? Looks like Venti is EC bound. How do you feel about that, cupcake?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You set foot in that proverbial attic before I ever did when you were playing pally with me in public while secretly instructing luva to welch on me.

Now we're even, yes sir.
    Nope. You were kissin' my ass left & right for over a year after The Welch. I even lovingly granted on your the nick "Midst." Then you went upstairs and got in bed with the EC and sold me down the river for a cheap price. I needed a friend, and you turned your back on me. Made me eat dirt, and you know exactly what kind of dirt it was, don't you?

Lodge 5 and see what happens when you try and engage me. I'll slam my in' door right in the your in' kisser.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I pick my spots when bashing/trolling/destroying a bad poster. I don't parrot, flamebait, circle-jerk or flood (okay yeah I may have with the Narupics but I had the initiative to stop).

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And guess what? Looks like Venti is EC bound. How do you feel about that, cupcake?
    I spit on him, you, and that whole in' EC. Patooey!!!

& I repudiated that self same EC and have lived to tell the tale.

lmvictoriousao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. I went once to the Forum, sat in the nose bleeds.
    I was a kid when I went to the forum, watching Magic's last year. You should watch a game in Staples

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. You were kissin' my ass left & right for over a year after The Welch. I even lovingly granted on your the nick "Midst." Then you went upstairs and got in bed with the EC and sold me down the river for a cheap price. I needed a friend, and you turned your back on me. Made me eat dirt, and you know exactly what kind of dirt it was, don't you?

Lodge 5 and see what happens when you try and engage me. I'll slam my in' door right in the your in' kisser.
    Just like you were kissing my ass after my supposed grudging of Kobe's 5th, all the while waiting for the opportune time to slide the blade into my spine, which you found in the form of my winning the bet with luva.

You're the Eric Holder/Janet Reno in this story and I'm McVeigh. I squared the in' house. Squared it good right up your candy ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You really don't know Cully to well.....

@ EC Bound....that's like telling a little black kid who graduated high school with honors and got accepted into an Ivy league school that he'll be dead or in jail within 5 yrs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You really don't know Cully to well.....

@ EC Bound....that's like telling a little black kid who graduated high school with honors and got accepted into an Ivy league school that he'll be dead or in jail within 5 yrs.
    Black Kid + Honors + Ivy League = Does not compute.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just like you were kissing my ass after my supposed grudging of Kobe's 5th, all the while waiting for the opportune time to slide the blade into my spine, which you found in the form of my winning the bet with luva.

You're the Eric Holder/Janet Reno in this story and I'm McVeigh. I squared the in' house. Squared it good right up your candy ass.
    Nope. I threw you out of my room. You came crawlin' a couple weeks. I did you just like that saber tooth cat does Fred Flinthouse in the closing credits. I picked you up and dropped your ass outside the front door and you're still out there pounding on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

get over midget...I never had any intention of paying Dpg...Cully only gave me the public bravado to actually pull it off...Once he threatened to turn his back on me if I paid...I knew I had to tow the line...Luva too they forbade me not to pay..In fact you did as well..remember the post you sent me that I showed the forum...where you called DPG a little face and implored me not to pay...Listen midget I got a ton of the same kind of messages from various Spur fans they all implored me not to pay because they said they knew for a fact he would not have paid me...

Trust me midget I sleep very well over the welch..in fact I consider it one of my finest moments in life

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black Kid + Honors + Ivy League = Does not compute.
    Actually, with all the racial diversity pressure Ivy League schools get, if they find a black kid that remembers to sign his name on his SAT test should have a full scholarship.

Thread Information