Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who out West is looking like a surefire thing? It's been stated already that neither the Spurs or Lakers are seeing a test. Neither the Grizz or Clippers are that impressive. OKC/Dallas is looking interesting, but both haven't been at the top of their game yet (though Dallas less so, they've been playing great D).
    Everybody is matched up with a scrub, Clippers, Jazz and Nuggets are all scrub teams tbh. Except Mavs/OKC, they are probably going battle.

So far, nobody is really tested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who out West is looking like a surefire thing? It's been stated already that neither the Spurs or Lakers are seeing a test. Neither the Grizz or Clippers are that impressive. OKC/Dallas is looking interesting, but both haven't been at the top of their game yet (though Dallas less so, they've been playing great D).
    There's two teams that are probably gonna come out of the West: Spurs or OKC.

The Lakers have a outside shot if the Thunder/Spurs suffer a big injury or their ty role players catch fire all of a sudden.

That's it. Two, maaaaaybe three, teams out of eight. That's not "wide open".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody is matched up with a scrub, Clippers, Jazz and Nuggets are all scrub teams tbh. Except Mavs/OKC, they are probably going battle.

So far, nobody is really tested.
    At this point I'd put the Grizz under scrub. No true playoff team chokes that bad (except the Mavs but they're the exception to the rule). That series is gonna be another battle.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2 choices...

4 in-a-row.

OR

Game 7 in Los Angeles.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Mavs' goose is cooked. You don't start a series 0-2 on the road and end up winning. NO way in you win game 5 or 7 on the road.
    Exactly. It goes to 85% at 2-0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's two teams that are probably gonna come out of the West: Spurs or OKC.

The Lakers have a outside shot if the Thunder/Spurs suffer a big injury or their ty role players catch fire all of a sudden.

That's it. Two, maaaaaybe three, teams out of eight. That's not "wide open".
    Won't be so sure until we see who comes out of the OKC/Dallas series. Dallas somehow wins, Lakers are gonna make it out of the West. Not gonna count on the Spurs winning over the Grizz (if they win their series) as a gimme, especially if they get hot again, doubtful as it may be; they're the only other team I can see beating the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At this point I'd put the Grizz under scrub. No true playoff team chokes that bad (except the Mavs but they're the exception to the rule). That series is gonna be another battle.
    Looked like a fluke, tbh. Grizzilies were playing flawlessly on both sides of the court until they tought they could stop playing and monkeyball n crew made a comeback.

If what I believe is true, Grizzilies will expose game 1 as a fluke next game.

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    2 choices...

4 in-a-row.

OR

Game 7 in Los Angeles.
    That's a little too polarizing. Most likely scenario is Lakers in 5. Sweep, if they give a .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's a little too polarizing. Most likely scenario is Lakers in 5. Sweep, if they give a .
    Probably in 5-6 to get Peace back, but if Mavs win then I don't see the need to get him back soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked like a fluke, tbh. Grizzilies were playing flawlessly on both sides of the court until they tought they could stop playing and monkeyball n crew made a comeback.

If what I believe is true, Grizzilies will expose game 1 as a fluke next game.
    Tbh Blake and CP3 playing like dog was a fluke too. Series is gonna go 6 or 7, but in the end both teams are not all they're made out to be.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers bench had 8 pts. EIGHT pts. If their bench was worth a damn this game wouldn't have been so close.

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lakers blow the game tonight against a superior opponent. Denver will will 1 game at home

Banned
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tbh Blake and CP3 playing like dog was a fluke too. Series is gonna go 6 or 7, but in the end both teams are not all they're made out to be.
    Not sure we will see that much better from Blake. He has a lot of work to do this off season

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Lakers bench had 8 pts. EIGHT pts. If their bench was worth a damn this game wouldn't have been so close.
    3-man bench tonight...and only Hill played well out of those 3. Barnes was active but didn't offer anything offensively.

Steve Blake needs to die. I'd rather give his minutes to the rook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure we will see that much better from Blake. He has a lot of work to do this off season
    When CP3's game is on, so is Blake's. His offense is lob, dunk, and a bit of luck, basically all generated from CP3.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    3-man bench tonight...and only Hill played well out of those 3. Barnes was active but didn't offer anything offensively.

Steve Blake needs to die. I'd rather give his minutes to the rook.
    Steve Blake: 26mins 0pts 0-4 shooting, 3 turnovers. Almost 30 mins and that's all he gives you. And the Lakers are supposed to make a serious run with this bum getting big minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least Denver looks like it figured out what to do to keep it compe ive... for them, winning game 3 will be key... if they drop that one, it's either sweep or LA in 5...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no offense robz but you suck at analyzing basketball. Imma hold out for the 5000 version of bball takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no offense robz but you suck at analyzing basketball. Imma hold out for the 5000 version of bball takes.
    Welp that's why I'm still gnsf. Need to try, up, get trolled for it, and keep tryin some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp that's why I'm still gnsf. Need to try, up, get trolled for it, and keep tryin some more.
    Well now I feel bad, asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well now I feel bad, asshole.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Blake is pretty overrated, tbh. Grizzilies have the ammo to defend him and they have defensive perimeter players to keep CP3 down. If Clippers had Billups, Grizzilies have trouble answering somebody who can get a 3 that easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake is pretty overrated, tbh. Grizzilies have the ammo to defend him and they have defensive perimeter players to keep CP3 down. If Clippers had Billups, Grizzilies have trouble answering somebody who can get a 3 that easily.
    Agreed, but he's still an important tool to their offensive game. Pretty damn explosive to boot. With the amount of calls CP3 gets, it'll be hard to limit him. Not to mention he's still the best in the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers aren't a scrub team, at all..they aren't a contender, but they're easily better than Denver or Utah..

Clippers have a top 3 player in the NBA, and they're coming off arguably the greatest comeback in NBA history, on the road, against a legit team, despite their coach trying to quit the game..

A scrub team wouldn't fit that criteria..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe the "TOSB" scored a measly 38 points in a playoff game.

Thread Information