Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Just answer the question instead of name calling.
    It was a stupid question. No one said there's a correlation between playing in the NFL and suicide, the correlation is between brain trauma and suicide.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I never said I would trade my life for his. He was ugly and no money would want me to look like him.

Can we unbold this guy in the EC?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Can we unbold this guy in the EC?
    Sorry man, this guy is one of the original trolls on this forum from the days when there were no gray-names. When the Spurs were winning titles he used to bitch about them not running and being focused on the interior game too much and now that they run and put up a lot of points he bitches about them not being a bigman-focused team anymore. He's the WC of the Spurs forum basically.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Sorry man, this guy is one of the original trolls on this forum from the days when there were no gray-names. When the Spurs were winning titles he used to bitch about them not running and being focused on the interior game too much and now that they run and put up a lot of points he bitches about them not being a bigman-focused team anymore. He's the WC of the Spurs forum basically.
    Thanks for the headsup.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I couldn't care less when someone I don't know dies or kills themself. I don't know him, I don't know his family, it just doesn't matter to me.

What does matter to me is watching football every fall and winter. I wish these guys would quit offing themselves because it's putting at risk my favorite sport to watch.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    99 out of 100 times, someone who calls suicide selfish and tries to paint someone who commits suicide in some kind of evil manner is a bible thumper who's been brainwashed into thinking suicide is the ultimate sin and someone shouldn't have control over his/her own life. They've never even tried to understand how fucked up someone is mentally when he/she commits suicide, but since their pastor said its evil, they follow right along.
    I am not a Bible thumper. I don't even own a Bible.

you bumped the thread just to say that?

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    no drugs or alcohol found in his system. no signs of depression. no brain contusions...memory card missing out of his cell phone.

no signs of brain damage from previous concussions.

plus, who the hell shoots themselves in the chest when they kill themselves?

something fishy here is going on.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/j...l-drugs-082012

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    mem card from phone missing?

I don't always post, but when I do I'm drunk

"The Heat are shooting 59% from the field. and they trail by 18"

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    yep. call me crazy, but i wouldnt doubt there was foreplay involved.

Thread Information