Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Talk about no respect at all, damn!!!!! Antonio Brown signed for how much?

While Wallace isn't the speed burner they try to make him out to be he is one of the top long ball threats in the league. Pay him!

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    If I was Ryan Grigson, I'd be on the phone right now offering a 3rd or 4th round pick for this guy. Reunite him with Bruce Arians and have Andrew Luck throw him the ball. He'd complete the offense for Indianapolis, then they could spent next year's draft strictly on defensive players, possibly just needing to use their 1st on a better RB than Donald Brown (lest Brown finally live up to his selection as a first rounder this year, doubtful).

Colts were allegedly high on burning a 3rd or 4th on Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft. Mike Wallace actually has NFL experience and doesn't bring the headcase baggage that Gordon would.

While Wallace isn't the speed burner they try to make him out to be
    wat

I guess neither is Desean Jackson, considering Wallace is faster.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Steelers straight trollin Mike Wallace...stop negotiations then give his running mate a fat contract

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If I was Ryan Grigson, I'd be on the phone right now offering a 3rd or 4th round pick for this guy. Reunite him with Bruce Arians and have Andrew Luck throw him the ball. He'd complete the offense for Indianapolis, then they could spent next year's draft strictly on defensive players, possibly just needing to use their 1st on a better RB than Donald Brown (lest Brown finally live up to his selection as a first rounder this year, doubtful).

Colts were allegedly high on burning a 3rd or 4th on Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft. Mike Wallace actually has NFL experience and doesn't bring the headcase baggage that Gordon would.
    Yes, yes and yes. The Colt's haven't had a true burner since Roger Carr.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    wat

I guess neither is Desean Jackson, considering Wallace is faster.
    Neither fits the....he has world class speed....they don't. That can only be said about the Raiders Jacoby Ford.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Steelers straight trollin Mike Wallace...stop negotiations then give his running mate a fat contract
    It looks like the Steeler brass are using Wallace to send a message. Stupid!

Post Count
    Steelers offered Wallace a 5 year, 50ish million deal and he turned them down. He wanted VJax money (5 year, 55.5 million). No word on guarantees.

Neither fits the....he has world class speed....they don't. That can only be said about the Raiders Jacoby Ford.
    yeah a 4.28 compared to a 4.33 is like Tpark running a footrace against a wild Ting brother, got it!

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Yes, yes and yes. The Colt's haven't had a true burner since Roger Carr.

The only thing holding this up is probably the Steelers playing hardball with Wallace. They let Super Bowl 43 hero Santonio Holmes go for a 5th rounder. Colts are dumb to not pull the trigger on this whilst making dumb trades with Philly. Today they swapped Kevin Thomas (super injury prone CB out of USC) for Moise Fokou and Greg Lloyd. Guarantee you Lloyd is cut by the end of camp and Fokou makes the team as a special teamer since he slots as an OLB in the 3-4 defense, starting roster spots currently occupied by some lesser known folks by the names of Freeney and Mathis.

Post Count
    I don't understand the business of football. They players seem to get sh*t on more than any other major sport though.

Do the preseason games become televised starting tomorrow?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The only thing holding this up is probably the Steelers playing hardball with Wallace. They let Super Bowl 43 hero Santonio Holmes go for a 5th rounder. Colts are dumb to not pull the trigger on this whilst making dumb trades with Philly. Today they swapped Kevin Thomas (super injury prone CB out of USC) for Moise Fokou and Greg Lloyd. Guarantee you Lloyd is cut by the end of camp and Fokou makes the team as a special teamer since he slots as an OLB in the 3-4 defense, starting roster spots currently occupied by some lesser known folks by the names of Freeney and Mathis.
    What's to add, you nailed it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Will be back sometime this week.

Thread Information