Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    http://www.likeaboss.com/videos/ridi...e-like-a-boss/

This dude's crazy. If anyone knows how to embed these type of videos on this site please tell me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    That idiots gonna end up killing himself pretty soon tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There are more dangerous vids out tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    There are more dangerous vids out tbh
    got a link?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The speed is exaggerated by the camera wide angle POV (I'm guessing it's a Contour HD or a Hero HD), so is the vicinity of the cliff edge (except in a couple of shots) and yes there are more extreme MTB videos on the web. Check out films by the coastal crew or anthill films.

You can only embed youtube videos on ST. The others you can only link to, like you did.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I thought the video was awesome…The comments are great as well…
    ”That’s how Chuck Norris exercises every morning"…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought the video was awesome…The comments are great as well…
    ”That’s how Chuck Norris exercises every morning"…
    Oh it is pretty good and it takes balls to ride a bike like that. I just wanted to point out it looks faster than it really is and that there are more extreme MTB videos out there that would deserve that le more.

I'm pretty sure I've seen videos from that trail before, just can't remember which one it is. Pretty extreme bike trail

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I ride a mountain bike to work two days a week…Except when it is raining on account that I cant stand to get the bike dirty…I also rarely ride off the sidewalk or bike path…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Between May and October I usually ride my mountain bike every other day after work. I'm talking unpaved roads, forest roads and single track paths. Where I live the tracks start less than a kilometer from my house in almost any directions. I hate the uphill, but love the downhill through the woods, so I tend to chose routes that start uphill first.
    I've become quite addicted to it, so much so that I often take my bike with me on business trips and ride it in the evening. Central Europe has some of the best cycling infrastructure and with a small GPS device it's incredibly easy to do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I finally got my GT Zaskar dialed in with XL grips & pedals, a 4” riser bar & Brooks touring saddle…I have been riding everyday after work for weeks it is so comfortable…I ride through parks, dirt roads & horse trails but no real uphill stuff…LA is not a bike friendly community so I really do try & stay on the side walk for city riding…The younger folks are switching over to the 29ers…I think I am too old & clumsy to ride a 29er in the dirt…Those wheels are huge…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    …The younger folks are switching over to the 29ers…I think I am too old & clumsy to ride a 29er in the dirt…Those wheels are huge…

Couldn't agree more and for the same reasons! Especially since those 29ers are even faster in the dirt - definitively not something I need (I have enough bruises and cuts as it is with my "slow" bike).

The reason I started riding off road was because riding in traffic is just too dangerous. We have a decent bike infrastructure over here so getting somewhere is pretty straight forward and safe, but not fun - so I started looking at unpaved roads and was hooked very quickly, switched to a nice fully and never looked back.

There isn't a trail in the world that is more dangerous, than a distracted driver on a country road driving way too fast (or a city bus driver that "forgets" about the biker he was overtaking).

I'm actually surprised to hear LA has bike lanes. From what I remember LA looked like a car city and quite unfriendly to bikes.

My current wishlist includes a week long trip to Moab, Utah - i would love to try some of those trails.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I used to ride a Mongoose freestyle bike around my neighborhood when I was younger tbh.

Thread Information