My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After struggling 3 quarters, TP went nuts in the last 8 mn, 16 pts to seal the deal, 100% at the line. good stuff tbh fwiw

3 games down 13 to go !

I'm going to finish that ing great bottle of chateau haut brion 1983

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay thirsty my friend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TP can get it done when he wants to. He needs motivation. That hard foul at the end of the 3rd where he was subsequently called for a travel, that pissed him off. I've said it before, Pop should pay someone on the opposite team to slap the out of Tony at the opening tip. The game would be over by midway through the 1st.

How do you say "alright, mother er" in French?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony has been great but

TD is ballin and this team wins or loses based on his health and production. At 36 he looks like he is 32 out there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony has been great but

TD is ballin and this team wins or loses based on his health and production. At 36 he looks like he is 32 out there...
    I agree with that if we have a shot at something this post season its because Tim is rejuvenated and playin' like a dominant center.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with that if we have a shot at something this post season its because Tim is rejuvenated and playin' like a dominant center.

TD is a dominant center.

Well he has been so far anyway. He's honestly been looking really good out there these past few months. There was a stretch earlier this season where I wasn't so sure what to expect but now he's just been looking better and better. I think playing with Blair less and having his minutes managed has really helped him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playin like for 3quarters is not acceptable man, he allowed devin harris to go wild for 3 quarters...this game wouldve been over if he had showed up for those 3 quarters...allowing the to hang around like they can play with our squad was plain wrong for a scrub team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playin like for 3quarters is not acceptable man, he allowed devin harris to go wild for 3 quarters...this game wouldve been over if he had showed up for those 3 quarters...allowing the to hang around like they can play with our squad was plain wrong for a scrub team

never fail to deliver

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playin like for 3quarters is not acceptable man, he allowed devin harris to go wild for 3 quarters...
    Yeah man!
    Well said !!
    Spurs need to trade his ass !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He played ty for 3 quarters, but who the thinks about that if we win at the end? He lead whole team in 4th quarter and brought us win. He's very good player, people.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD is a dominant center.

Well he has been so far anyway. He's honestly been looking really good out there these past few months. There was a stretch earlier this season where I wasn't so sure what to expect but now he's just been looking better and better. I think playing with Blair less and having his minutes managed has really helped him.
    Yeah, Timmy's got some hops this year. He looks like he's five years younger. He's DUNKING the ball a LOT. That's something we haven't seen in years. Me likey!

Thread Information