Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fratello is the best commentator in the league, wished he did all the spurs games.
    Correct. The guy knows the game better than anyone else on TV.

This was his second PO Spurs game. I wouldn't be surprised if he's asking for Spurs games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so happy to see Jax back. He loves this playoff atmosphere, nigh and day comparing to the SF who played with the #24

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you think about moving Manu back to the starting lineup and moving Danny Green back to the bench. Manu doesn't bring the energy anymore that made him a great sixth man all of these years and of course can't score. I thought he was sleepwalking through most of the game. Danny Green on the other hand has been amazing and we need that kind of energy off the bench.
    Manu doesn't bring the energy anymore? First thing he did in game 3 was score a pair of layups and dish Splitter a perfect pass in the P&R for another hoop.

You spurs fans kill me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiago & Tim down the stretch of a playoff game brought tears to my eyes. Bonner getting thrown around like a vietnamese also brought tears to my eyes.

Watching guys like Green/Tiago/Jax step their game up in the playoffs is so great to see after watching the RJ/Bonner chokejob debacles of the past few seasons.

Love this team right now.
    I gotta say, the nba officials sometimes seem to have a vendetta against Matt Bonner.

I didn't like the horse foul called on Bonner near the end of the 1st half. Some kind of imaginary push off on Favors that awarded him free throws. Bonner clearly didn't agree with the call, just threw his hands up in disgust.

I do sympathize with him sometimes and don't fault him at all for letting up on his physical play. Especially in cases such as this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Behind one “Pop Basket”
    Posted on 05/06/2012 by Buck Harvey

SALT LAKE CITY — The Spurs hadn’t run the play all year, but they knew what they were doing. That was clear when the Spurs came out of their huddle Saturday night at the end of the first half, with 3.4 seconds left, trailing by one.

Keep reading: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/buckhar...ne-pop-basket/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner getting two blocks was one of the more interesting things I'd seen. The block on favors was pretty legit too.

Played 15 minutes. Just right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner getting two blocks was one of the more interesting things I'd seen. The block on favors was pretty legit too.

Played 15 minutes. Just right.
    Who did Bonner block first?

And also, who did Splitter block and when?

Behind one “Pop Basket”
    Posted on 05/06/2012 by Buck Harvey

SALT LAKE CITY — The Spurs hadn’t run the play all year, but they knew what they were doing. That was clear when the Spurs came out of their huddle Saturday night at the end of the first half, with 3.4 seconds left, trailing by one.

Keep reading: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/buckhar...ne-pop-basket/
    Nice find Spurs Brazil! And thanks timvp, for the MVP-level PO Game Grades!!!!!!!

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bonner probably had one of those team blocks where burks just threw his body into 3 spurs with their hands up and they just decided to give it to bonner
    another was basically a fluke hands up block on favors
    favors got away with a lot of physical play on bonner, he even threw bonner away and bonner was called for the foul on one play

splitters block came on al jefferson on the low block
    he did a good job of not going for the pump fakes and forced him baseline near out of bounds
    he had to throw up garbage while falling out of bounds pretty much while splitter stood their hands up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bonner probably had one of those team blocks where burks just threw his body into 3 spurs with their hands up and they just decided to give it to bonner
    favors got away with a lot of physical play on bonner, he even threw bonner away and bonner was called for the foul on one play

he did a good job of not going for the pump fakes and forced him baseline near out of bounds
    he had to throw up garbage while falling out of bounds pretty much while splitter stood their hands up

Yeah I saw that and was pissed how the can Bonner get that foul? I think the ref's do call tick tacky fouls on Bonner but I think they do because he doesn't stand up for himself.

If I were him next season when he gets one of those phantom fouls he needs to go ballistic on the ref....I mean just go off were you team has to hold you down..I wanna see slobber coming out of his mouth.... He does that that will end the ticky tacky calls he gets!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not that I don't believe you, but out of the 3 shots I remember Al taking when Splitter was on him, 2 were swished jumpers, and one was a miss from the low block. Maybe it registered as a block and I didn't hear it. The D I remember from Splitter was about a minute or two in from him being paired with Tim, he switched onto Tim's man at the perfect time, and disrupted the entire play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was legit.

He jumped up and knocked it away.

The first one was holding his ground on Burks yes.

Thread Information