Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dan throws more at the wall to avoid answering questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Messages #18 and #19 were sent to the aircraft from CHIDD using the RGS near Champaign, IL CMI as designated in the line "AN N591UA/GL CMI...". Both messages were sent to the printer and Message #19 also activated an audible signal in the aircraft.
    Sorry dan, printers and audible signals don't work in a plane that has been destroyed and was too far away from the ground station to receive the messages in the first place. Whoever wrote this crap you ripped off is stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just talked to Fetzer and have lunch with him every week. OK, what exactly do you want me to clear up, boys? One thing I do know, he says Chumpdumper is an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, what exactly do you want me to clear up, boys?
    You just cleared up what I wanted, thanks.

Ask him to come back though, I'll be more civil even if he isn't.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how you can separate the two...either the plane impacted in a relatively small area and at a very steep angle or it impacted in a relatively large area, at a less steep angle, and spread the debris over a large area...depending on which you believe, if the plane impacted at a 40 degree angle then some of the KE was used to spread the debris over the area...RG's implication is that the plane impacted at a 90 degree angle and all the KE was used in just the impact...
    I don't know how I can be any clearer on this. You originally said that the angle would have an effect on RG's formula. The angle has NO effect on RG's formula simply do to the fact there is no variable in it to account for the angle.

Example: A + B = C How does X affect this formula? It doesn't, it's not in the formula.

Now you claim about the angle of impact will have some deciding factor. If you simplify that the angle has an even ability to redirect force, so 40 degrees / 90 = ~45% of the force remains at the impact and 55% is redirected, that is still a SIGNIFICANT amount of force. This does not even consider the properties of the ground to absorb more force due to the penetration of the aircraft.

As I posted earlier, please name a single aircraft that lands at a 40 degree angle at over 500mph. The recent story on the wing suit "pilot" is a prime example of why speed needs to be lowered as the angle during landing is increased. I believe he had to use his suit and flair to lower his decent speed and land in the cardboard boxes. If he didn't he would have been traveling too fast and been hurt.

I do not understand why you believe a few pictures are some sort of smoking gun that proves a vast conspiracy. And that leaves us with the biggest problem with all of this, which is the true elephant in the room. To believe your argument at all, you have to believe that there wasn't a plane that crashed there. I honestly don't see how anyone can possibly come to that conclusion without drowning in denial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...I was not posting that the KE of the plane was wrong, I was posting that the angle of impact, reported to be 40 degrees, would have spread the debris over a larger area and the initial impact KE would have been quite a bit smaller than RG's estimate of 14....but keep drawing at those straws...
    So the KE wasn't wrong, yet it would have been quite a bit smaller than RG's estimate?

You're full of crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're still waiting for you to explain how a 40 degree angle changes the KE of the airplane.
    Not holding my breath here, but I'm putting this to you again.

Perhaps if you'd answer the question of "if" rather than "how" first, it would simplify matters.

Does KE have an angular dependence Dan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim Fetzer - Rolf Lindgren Interview MP3 Download (AUDIO)

Album: : August 23, 2007

CLICK ON "STREAM SONG" TO LISTEN HERE:

http://azmp3s.com/url?id=NTgxNTM1M3wxODk5NTA5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to make it clear, Galileo is saying he talked to Fetzer and Fetzer told him he posted here.

Correct, Rolf?
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 05-26-2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: talked with, not emailed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    initial impact KE would have been quite a bit smaller than RG's estimate of 14

The KE of the plane would be the same regardless of the approach angle.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 05-26-2012 at 04:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winner!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to make it clear, Galileo is saying he emailed Fetzer and Fetzer told him he posted here.

Correct, Rolf?
    No, its a radio interview, genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, its a radio interview, genius.

So you haven't talked with Jim about me and lied about what he said about me?
    I just talked to Fetzer and have lunch with him every week. OK, what exactly do you want me to clear up, boys? One thing I do know, he says Chumpdumper is an idiot.
    I'd believe that too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you haven't talked with Jim about me and lied about what he said about me?

I'd believe that too.
    Jim said you were a grade-A idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim said you were a grade-A idiot.

So you talked with him and he said he posted here using his own name as a screen name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you talked with him and he said he posted here using his own name as a screen name.
    NOYB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you didn't and you just lied about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim Fetzer - Rolf Lindgren Interview MP3 Download (AUDIO)

Album: : May 6, 2008

LISTEN TO AUDIO HERE:

http://azmp3s.com/url?id=MTIzNTkzMTh8MTMyODE4NjE=

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

RG is playing with words again...of course the KE would be the same at any approach angle, but it would not be the same KE that goes into the impact of the plane at any angle, otherwise where is the energy coming from that is spreading the debris field..

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG is playing with words again...of course the KE would be the same at any approach angle, but it would not be the same KE that goes into the impact of the plane at any angle, otherwise where is the energy coming from that is spreading the debris field..
    Wrong, the energy from RG's formula is not affected by the angle. The debris field is formed from the transfer of energy at/after the impact.

None of this really matters, because you are saying there wasn't an airplane that crashed there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right -- it was a plane-shaped object exactly the size of a Boeing 757 that hit the field, leaving the debris of the real plane and the body parts and personal effects of all the people who were on the real plane that actually landed in Cleveland seven minutes later.

Just the way Cheney planned it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong, the energy from RG's formula is not affected by the angle. The debris field is formed from the transfer of energy at/after the impact.
    Right.....so all the KE energy was not used to break the plane into unrecognizable pieces and there should have been a substantial amount of recognizable body parts...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of this really matters, because you are saying there wasn't an airplane that crashed there.

Speculate much? Who said that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right.....so all the KE energy was not used to break the plane into unrecognizable pieces and there should have been a substantial amount of recognizable body parts...

Why don't you go ahead and figure out how much KE went into breaking the plane up and show your work. Or are you going to be a about that, too?

All you were basically asked was if one number was larger than another. You couldn't even admit that. That's how much of a coward you are.

Speculate much? Who said that?
    What do you say really crashed there, dan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you go ahead and figure out how much KE went into breaking the plane up and show your work. Or are you going to be a about that, too?
    Why? RG's point was that all the KE energy went into destroying the plane into unrecognizable pieces....we already know that this is false...

Thread Information