Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simple logic dictates if one fact is wrong, then it is all wrong...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? RG's point was that all the KE energy went into destroying the plane into unrecognizable pieces....we already know that this is false...
    So you are going to be a about it.

That wasn't RG's point at all. His point was one number was greater than the other. He was right.

lol "we already know that"

Sorry dan, your "research" into airline crashes is incomplete. I can only conclude you did it on purpose.

Because you are a liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except he was right.

Do the calculations, dan. You'll see one number is indeed larger than the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn't RG's point at all. His point was one number was greater than the other. He was right.
    RG's implication was that all the KE was used in the initial impact. He was wrong. You are wrong. Otherwise, what it the point? who cares what the KE was without the impact...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG's implication was that all the KE was used in the initial impact.
    Not at all. Your inference was wrong. RG's point was the one number was larger than the other. He was right. You admitted it.

You're just stalling now. Everyone can see that.

You won't even say what you think crashed in that field because you know anything you say will be open to severe ridicule by me. You're afraid of my judgment. In this case, you definitely should be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since RG never really said, but just implied that there would be almost nothing recognizable if a plane crashed at 568 MPH, you could be right....I think we need to go all the way back to RG and have him prove his initial theory that not much would survive a plane wreck at that speed....why aren't you calling out RG to prove his implication?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debris pics..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truthers
    worse than creationists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since RG never really said, but just implied that there would be almost nothing recognizable if a plane crashed at 568 MPH, you could be right....I think we need to go all the way back to RG and have him prove his initial theory that not much would survive a plane wreck at that speed....why aren't you calling out RG to prove his implication?
    You claim to have already done the research, but you've left out at least one important example of a crash similar to United 93.

There are only two reasons you could have done that: plain ignorance or deliberate omission.

I'm calling you out to tell me which one it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just wanted to point out that this is not true in each case. It completely depends on the premise.

The premise is that a Boeing 757 was hijacked by Arab terrorists, crew passengers attempted to retake the plane and shortly thereafter the plane crashed in to a PA field.

If you specifically disprove one of those things such as it was a 757 that crashed then yes that is true.

Saying that the impact was at 55 degrees to horizontal when it was really 58 degrees or the like does not. Now if you could show that the KE at a particular angle could not have had a large enough normal component to leave a crater of that length/depth or the like and actually used specific measurements then you can make a case. Using gross generalizations and acting like the are exclusionary is dumb.

Dan, you are being dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The premise is that a Boeing 757 was hijacked by Arab terrorists, crew passengers attempted to retake the plane and shortly thereafter the plane crashed in to a PA field
    then let's change the premise...

Let's start with Todd Beamers 19 cell phone calls after United 93 supposedly crashed into that Pennsylvania field...

http://intelfiles.egoplex.com/2001-0...ne-records.pdf

Who was Todd calling from the grave? Why 19 times? How could these calls have been placed if the phone was torn to pieces?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Todd Beamer's memorial service was held on 09/16/01 at the Princeton Alliance Church in Plainsboro, New Jersey. Todd Beamer's wife, Lisa Beamer, a grieving mother of two and four months pregnant with her third child, registers TODDBEAMER.ORG four days later on 09/20/01, incorporates The Todd M. Beamer Memorial Foundation eight days later on 9/24/01 and then applies for the trademark "Let's Roll" ten days later on 9/26/01. Instead of acting like a wife and mother who should be experiencing untold grief, shock, and loss, her behavior turns a catastrophic personal tragedy into a cold and calculating cheap publicity stunt...

Considering that Todd and Lisa Beamer purchased their home in Cranbury, NJ, for $699,900 on 07/20/2000, it was interesting to note that they paid off their mortgage two weeks before 9/11 on 8/27/2001.
    Middlesex County Land Records Search
    https://mcrecords.co.middlesex.nj.us/records/index.jsp

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
    Lisa Beamer Discusses Her New Book Aired August 23, 2002

KING: So you feel Todd is somewhere now?

BEAMER: Absolutely. Todd is still alive.
    (For those people who do not believe that heaven and are some imaginary place, this is perhaps one of the few times that Lisa Beamer has told the truth.)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...23/lkl.00.html

Ironically, Lisa Beamer's book, "Let's Roll: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Courage", was published in association with the literary agency of Alive Communications, Inc., 7680 Goddard Street, Suite 200, Colorado Springs, CO 80920.
    http://www.alivecom.com/authors_deta...4&authorid=193

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the family was scraping bones to pay off their mortgage in one year, right?

not quite... if a family member is set to disappear, well, forever what is the last thing you would do with them?

According to Lisa Beamer's account in her book Let's roll!, she and husband Todd visited the Forum Romano in Rome on September 9, 2001.

Quote:
    On Sunday (i.e., September 9) Todd and I viewed the ruins around Rome, including the Colosseum, the ancient Roman amphitheater where many early Christians were slaughtered by lions or gladiators.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let's start with Todd Beamers 19 cell phone calls after United 93 supposedly crashed into that Pennsylvania field...

Who was Todd calling from the grave? Why 19 times? How could these calls have been placed if the phone was torn to pieces?
    That's a phone in his name not the phone he called from. He was talking on an airfone while on the plane.

You are deserving nothing but contempt and scorn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a phone in his name not the phone he called from. He was talking on an airfone while on the plane.

You are deserving nothing but contempt and scorn.
    Read more carefully that is an FBI affidavit and those calls where from 9082024940 Todd Beamer's personal cell phone...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read more carefully that is an FBI affidavit and those calls where from 9082024940 Todd Beamer's personal cell phone...
    Perhaps you should read your link more carefully:

Todd Beamer's Cell Phone

A couple of people have e-mailed me now about the item linked below, so I thought I would just save us all some time and briefly post my thoughts about the issues it raises.

This 9/29/2001 FBI lead sheet details phone calls made in relation to the cell phone of Todd Beamer, a passenger on United 93, the airplane hijacked on September 11 that crashed in Pennsylvania. Beamer is famously remembered for reporting that the passengers were planning to storm the pit and for issuing the call to that action: "Let's roll."

Todd Beamer cell phone log

The do ent is confusing. At first glance it appears to list calls that were made by Beamer using the cell phone. What raised questions with my correspondents is the fact that the log shows almost 20 calls after United 93 crashed. All of the calls related to a number in Woodbridge, NJ, and all of them are listed as exactly one minute (suggesting the call was not completed).

My best guess here is that the log represents calls to Beamer's cell, in which case the post-crash calls might have been someone with the phone company or the government pinging to locate the phone in the wreckage, or frantic calls from a friend or family member who was trying to ascertain whether Beamer had been on the flight. The latter theory might make more sense, since the calls start pretty early.

More confusingly, there is a call shortly before the flight took off listed as an "incoming call" with the "number called" being the same number that the do ent identifies as Beamer's cell phone. (This could be a call to listen to voicemail, or a call to voicemail paired with using the "reply to message" function that most voicemail offers.)

Even if you're of a conspiratorial bent on this issue (which I am not), it's difficult to believe the FBI would release a do ent showing that Beamer's cell phone was in use after the crash. The 9/11 Commission cites the do ent but doesn't comment on the post-crash entries.

I'm open to hearing an explanation. If you have actual and specific knowledge of how to read this do ent, feel free to drop me a line and I'll update this posting.

If you're just guessing, well, you're welcome to speculate and/or investigate-and-publish away, but this post represents the sum total of my insight on the do ent at this time, and I don't currently have a lot of time to devote to this (either in terms of investigating further or debating it via e-mail). If I get better information, I will post it here. Happy hunting...
    Have fun wearing reynold's wrap. This is boring and its just making me despise you so i am going to stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Todd was calling Silverstein, letting him know it was ok to ” pull it”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My best guess here is that the log represents calls to Beamer's cell, in which case the post-crash calls might have been someone with the phone company or the government pinging to locate the phone in the wreckage, or frantic calls from a friend or family member who was trying to ascertain whether Beamer had been on the flight. The latter theory might make more sense, since the calls start pretty early

The whole point is that the 911 Commission never addresses these phone calls after united 93 goes down. So we are left guessing that these phone calls were incoming calls although we don't really know for sure. Perhaps the phone company screwed up and listed them outgoing calls, perhaps they didn't. Either way we cannot say conclusively one way or another , but they are another coincidink on a whole bunch of coincidinks that seemed to take place on Septeber 11, 2001..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how you can separate the two...either the plane impacted in a relatively small area and at a very steep angle or it impacted in a relatively large area, at a less steep angle, and spread the debris over a large area...depending on which you believe, if the plane impacted at a 40 degree angle then some of the KE was used to spread the debris over the area...RG's implication is that the plane impacted at a 90 degree angle and all the KE was used in just the impact...
    I implied nothing of the sort.

The ONLY implication of that post was to say that there was a lot of energy available to shred debris into smaller chunks than one might normally see in most plane crashes, because mose plane crashes happen at lower speeds.

If the pieces were a lot smaller, then the plane crash would look nothing like most plane crashes.

I have stated this directly, and repeatedly.

The only way you can say this is if you either don't understand the physics or are deliberately misrepesenting them.

Which is it, lying or stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The whole point is that the 911 Commission never addresses these phone calls after united 93 goes down. So we are left guessing that these phone calls were incoming calls although we don't really know for sure. Perhaps the phone company screwed up and listed them outgoing calls, perhaps they didn't. Either way we cannot say conclusively one way or another , but they are another coincidink on a whole bunch of coincidinks that seemed to take place on Septeber 11, 2001..
    Maybe, perhaps whatthe ever.

You have no working, testable alternative theory.

All you have is "this looks fishy". You sound just like creationists trying to "debunk" evolution.

Go stand in the corner with the people who think that dinosaurs and humans lived together. Go on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that FBI affidavit emailed Fetzer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Todd Beamer is the mastermind behind 9/11?

WTF is dan smoking these days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG is playing with words again...of course the KE would be the same at any approach angle, but it would not be the same KE that goes into the impact of the plane at any angle, otherwise where is the energy coming from that is spreading the debris field..
    It's much more likely that you're playing with concepts you don't understand.

You're full of crap.

of course the KE would be the same at any approach angle, but it would not be the same KE that goes into the impact of the plane at any angle, otherwise where is the energy coming from that is spreading the debris field..
    Wrong. Your reference point is incorrect. Any high school physics text can explain this in a simple, easy to digest manner.

Right.....so all the KE energy was not used to break the plane into unrecognizable pieces and there should have been a substantial amount of recognizable body parts...
    smh

I implied nothing of the sort.

The only way you can say this is if you either don't understand the physics or are deliberately misrepesenting them.

Which is it, lying or stupid?
    It's a racemic mixture tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are your physics classes coming along Dan?

Any more news from Fetzer on Todd Beamer?

Thread Information