Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We nee a whole nother forum for this...but no...
    So you're going to post those theories here now?

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mainly because unlike your chupacabra attacks and little green men my conjectures are based on actual facts...I know that means so little to you FAUX News watchers....facts...ever hear of them?
    Your "conjectures" are based on facts? LOL

I am telling you plainly and simply that you are wrong. I have already demonstrated it in regards to the talk about the formula. It's like you are looking at a picture of a blue balloon and telling me it's red. Then saying you are basing your opinion on facts because you looked at the picture, even though you are wrong.

I could also produce pictures of a “Chupacabra”. I could say it’s a Chupacabra and state I am basing it on facts; IE, the picture.

But that would be a joke.

FAUX News? There you go again. I do not watch what I assume you are referring to Fox News as. Even if I did, I believe I would have the mental capacity to not turn into some sort of brainwashed zombie that you seem to think is the product of watching a certain TV channel.

My Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
    Post Count
    So you're going to post those theories here now?
    I says shut the up s bummer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I says shut the up s bummer
    Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Dan is coming off super smart in this thread.

Dan, could you explain to us again how posting here makes a difference, and how you could potentially make money off of your threads?

That's fun for me to read.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    /thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a stupid thread because it was based from the very beginning on a stupid premise...or rather..... two stupid premises...one... that a plane would bury itself into the ground and mold and shatter itself into unrecognizable pieces...although we've never seen this happen in a plane crash before even under similar cir stances...and premise number 2 ....that the real Jim Fetzer ever posted in this forum..

....Other than that....carry on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a stupid thread because it was based from the very beginning on a stupid premise...or rather..... two stupid premises...one... that a plane would bury itself into the ground and mold and shatter itself into unrecognizable pieces...although we've never seen this happen in a plane crash before even under similar cir stances...
    You haven't looked enough. Keep trying.

and premise number 2 ....that the real Jim Fetzer ever posted in this forum..
    You have no way of knowing because you never emailed him. I have no idea why you lied about it. That was pretty much the stupidest thing you have done here.

....Other than that....carry on...
    So post those alternative theories you believe are worth looking at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe there were multiple planes, a drone and a plane, a drone and missile and plane...the possibilities are endless and eye-witness testimony supports this...
    Can a plane accelerate from nothing to 568MPH at such a low al ude were the air is thicker? where is your proof?
    You're still full of crap. I'll check back next month.

Thread Information