Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @jadande I was told Kobe is "sick as a dog", but so far no one has said he will miss tonight's game.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    kobe is such a fraud

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad news for Denver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Kobe having to pull this obvious jordan wannabe move in game 6 of the first round

niqqa knows he's getting booted in 2nd so has to try and impress his fans right now before its too late

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's diarrhea will be the Lakers' undoing.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er's probably just hungover.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mother er's probably just hungover.
    lol drinking his sorrows away

what a sob story

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World Peace strategy seems to be really paying off for LA tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe sick?

Drops 50 on 25 shots.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who did not saw this coming?

Man, what a warrior he is if he plays.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man can't help it he gots the runs...that's is not exclusive to MJ....I'm just like he's not trying to be like Timmy...

silverblk mystix
    Kobe and Johnny Travolta hit some clubs last night followed by a little "sports" massage action.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm looking forward to a game 7 to see if kobe can shoot better than 6-24. That will be the story of the night tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're funny Nathan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Built in excuse for another loss be it al ude, at ude, or simply the fact the all time gunner will supposedly not be at this best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all idiots. None of you understand the genius of Kobe.

He puts himself and his team in a situation where he/they can't loose.

Dig your team in a hole, down 20, 25 points, then go into hero mode and keep chucking. You nail those shots, you show the world you are clutch even if you lose. You miss those shots, it's the way it's supposed to be, the team is just cold (which was the reason they went down 20/25 points in the first place).

Get a stomach flu, you don't play and lose, it's the way it is. How can a team replace 40 FGA? Gasol and Bynum would be in a cast the next day if they try to make up the shooting void, nobody's to blame, just nature taking its course.

If you don't play and your team wins, just shows how much heart your teammates have. Never mind there were "leaked" video showing you want them to be traded, they are your teammates now, and they are your brothers in arms. These dudes don't even get mad at me if they don't touch the ball for 5 minutes straight in a game where they are shooting 8 for 9, shows how close we are.

If you play and lose, well, you are playing with the runs in your diapers, it's just heroic you can step on the court. If you shoot 6-24 in the game, that's the way it is, you gave your best, William Hung style.

If you play and win, then it confirms you are a hero, you can annihilate your opponents even with stains in your underwear. Only Jordan can do that, but now Kobe too.

Final take is, if you go through a bad shooting slump, blame a knee, fingers, some other joints. Kobe never makes excuses, they are just reasons.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I'd hate to be the maid cleaning his bathroom; he'll only get his into the toilet 6 times out of 24.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fake

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y'all idiots. None of you understand the genius of Kobe.

He puts himself and his team in a situation where he/they can't loose.

Dig your team in a hole, down 20, 25 points, then go into hero mode and keep chucking. You nail those shots, you show the world you are clutch even if you lose. You miss those shots, it's the way it's supposed to be, the team is just cold (which was the reason they went down 20/25 points in the first place).

Get a stomach flu, you don't play and lose, it's the way it is. How can a team replace 40 FGA? Gasol and Bynum would be in a cast the next day if they try to make up the shooting void, nobody's to blame, just nature taking its course.

If you don't play and your team wins, just shows how much heart your teammates have. Never mind there were "leaked" video showing you want them to be traded, they are your teammates now, and they are your brothers in arms. These dudes don't even get mad at me if they don't touch the ball for 5 minutes straight in a game where they are shooting 8 for 9, shows how close we are.

If you play and lose, well, you are playing with the runs in your diapers, it's just heroic you can step on the court. If you shoot 6-24 in the game, that's the way it is, you gave your best, William Hung style.

If you play and win, then it confirms you are a hero, you can annihilate your opponents even with stains in your underwear. Only Jordan can do that, but now Kobe too.

Final take is, if you go through a bad shooting slump, blame a knee, fingers, some other joints. Kobe never makes excuses, they are just reasons.
    Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I'd hate to be the maid cleaning his bathroom; he'll only get his into the toilet 6 times out of 24.
    Anybody other than Koolaid Man, Cully, and maybe Lakaluva would hate to be a hotel maid for Kobe, especially in Colorado, with or without stomach flu.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Kobe didn't even informed his own coach he wasn't coming to shootaround.

Granted Brown is just a figurehead but damn, really Kobe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Way he misses, Hes jus tryin to keep the spotlight on him!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should walk into the arena with an IV attached to his arm for added effect...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing people in Denver can't do anything right. Bynum and Gasol were the ones they needed to poison.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get ready for the Flu Game, Kobe is going to on them Nugz.....literally

Thread Information