My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs are in a peculiar position depending on the results of the last western conference first round games. I never thought I'd root for the lakers but at this point we are looking at playing the grizz in my opinion and I'd much rather the lakers win so they can wear down the thunder and if the clips win tommorow we will have a smoother road to the wcf. But wow if denver pulls an upset and we get the grizz that would suck as we would get more physically worn out. What do you guys think?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Don't start threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a forum dude. Lighten up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a forum dude. Lighten up
    He needs some ass lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs are in a peculiar position depending on the results of the last western conference first round games. I never thought I'd root for the lakers but at this point we are looking at playing the grizz in my opinion and I'd much rather the lakers win so they can wear down the thunder and if the clips win tommorow we will have a smoother road to the wcf. But wow if denver pulls an upset and we get the grizz that would suck as we would get more physically worn out. What do you guys think?
    We have to go through whomever we play to get to the WCF. It's not granted that we will. I wouldn't even consider that level until we get this one.

Makes you say hmmm... YoMamaIsCallin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Macht nichts. The 2nd round hasn't even started yet in the West. So many things can happen between now and the WCF that it's useless to speculate hypothesis upon hypothesis.

Add to that the fact that the Spurs have no control over what happens in the other bracket, and this is a real "don't care" question. The Spurs will play whoever comes up in a given series.

If you war to speculate on Lakers vs. Thunder there's an NBA forum for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have to go through whomever we play to get to the WCF. It's not granted that we will. I wouldn't even consider that level until we get this one.
    I receive your point but we can both agree you need a few breaks to go all the way and if we can get an easier opponent in the 2nd round and have either LA or okc in the wcf worn down I'm all for it. Granted we make it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs some ass lol
    This lol

Thread Information