My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Did NBA players forget how to do it? Watching this Nuggets game, and I've lost track of how many weak fouls resulted in a made 2 and a FT.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    son I agree. the hard fouls and compe ive play stopped nearly a decade ago whenever the NBA became more about sports entertainment than world class basketball. If I was a bench player on the Nuggets tonight I would beg Karl to put me in for 30 seconds to end Kobe's career. that is the ONLY way the NBA will get the message that enough is enough with rigging games. injure all of their media darlings.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son I agree. the hard fouls and compe ive play stopped nearly a decade ago whenever the NBA became more about sports entertainment than world class basketball. If I was a bench player on the Nuggets tonight I would beg Karl to put me in for 30 seconds to end Kobe's career. that is the ONLY way the NBA will get the message that enough is enough with rigging games. injure all of their media darlings.
    I hope you die in a car accident.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son i agree. The hard fouls and compe ive play stopped nearly a decade ago whenever the nba became more about sports entertainment than world class basketball. If i was a bench player on the nuggets tonight i would beg karl to put me in for 30 seconds to end kobe's career. That is the only way the nba will get the message that enough is enough with rigging games. Injure all of their media darlings.

br who's your mutha ing daddy...who gave birth to your ass!!!

Kobe ...mutha ing kobe...hahahahahahaha

Ball Don't Lie MattBonnerExperience's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical New Orleans fan response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cp3 and griffey desered to get fouled for all them flops they do every play

LOL vetoed LOL Basketball Reasons's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    It's for the betterment of the league. That's also why I shoved 66 games into a record breaking amount of days thus ending many careers and having many star players injured. But, attendance is up and the NBA is as alive as ever!

Thread Information