U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Stephen A Smith@stephenasmith
    As for the Lakers tonight, Kobe was exactly right to call out Bynum and Gasol. And if Bynum doesn't show up and they lose, he may be gone!

Expand Collapse

LOL captain obvious

Stephen A Smith@stephenasmith
    However, I don't agree with Magic Johnson that Mike Brown will be gone if they lose. Jim Buss is too cheap right now to make that move.

Expand Collapse

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Getting traded is easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim Buss isn't getting rid of both his guys. Both are back next year regardless of the playoff outcome.

But Pau is gone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trading Bynum would be a dumb move at this point.

He's proven time and again he wont change his ways. At least while in LA.

Bynum for Dwight straight up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    get the outta here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not trading Bynum would be a dumb move at this point.

He's proven time and again he wont change his ways. At least while in LA.

that would be my wet dream at this point...

You can't even give Bynum a compliment without his head blowing up...ever since he grabbed 30 brds and and got 10 blks in a game he's been on the decline..Who would have ever thought he would settle for those as his career highlights before he started regressing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they're dumb they should trade kobe instead
    They are stuck with him, only the Knicks would be stupid enough to pay that much for him.

Has a no-trade clause anyways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Dwight's Athleticism is gonna be ed when he comes back, and that's all he's got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    crofl we don't want more monkeyball in Los Angeles. The other team already has enough of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And besides the Lakers are ing awful at 3 point shooting, so teams could easily pack the paint against Dwight. Especially now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically you prefer to keep a lazy emotional unstable person for someone who would actually try.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Dwight's Athleticism is gonna be ed when he comes back, and that's all he's got.
    He is 26.

Who cares if it takes a year to get him to where he was. He has time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he had major back surgery, he's not going to be the same. David Robinson was never the same after his Back injury and only remained a top centre because he could actually play the game of basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are stuck with him, only the Knicks would be stupid enough to pay that much for him.

Has a no-trade clause anyways
    Nobody is touching that $30m/year contract... even if the Kobester agrees to a trade...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah trade him for Howard

Another headcase and a horrible team-mate..

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons its just the usual "lets blame everyone but Kobe because he sells a lot of shoes and jerseys in China" .... LOL Kobe is a ing joke. the media and the NBA needs to stop trying to force this "media created" superstar down our throats.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah trade him for Howard

Another headcase and a horrible team-mate..
    Dwight is nothing like Bynum. All this superstars have got huge egos, but Bynum is proving to be one of most self absorbed ego maniacal es i seen in pro sports. He makes Melo and Kobe look humble. He can be unhappy with his role on the team, sure, but checking himself outta the game like he did, in a totally premeditated fashion in a game 6 of the ing PO is just utter bull . Cancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bynum + Sessions (S&T) for Fat Gasol + Conley, which team says no ?? Or both says yes ?

Lower risk, lower gain for LA, and vice versa for Memphis. But if LA wants to win NOW riding Kobe & Slim Gasol to the sunset (or using Duncan phrase, 'til the wheels fall off), i think it's worth it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons its just the usual "lets blame everyone but Kobe because he sells a lot of shoes and jerseys in China" .... LOL Kobe is a ing joke. the media and the NBA needs to stop trying to force this "media created" superstar down our throats.
    Would he be a joke if he were a Hornet? If your crazy owner would have never traded his draft rights for Divac, and Kobe plays for the Hornets, would you consider him a joke?

You don't have to answer ^ but I suspect not. I understand where you are coming from. I feel your pain brother. I'm here for you.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    yes son he would have because if that had happened then he never would have been handed on a silver platter and gift wrapped an easy career playing on stacked teams. 90% of the Lakers success has come from their other star players and stacked teams. Kobe would have never won anything if he played on any other team and had to carry the team on his back like other star players have had to do.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Kobe receives 100% credit when the Lakers have success, yet never receives any of the blame whenever the Lakers suck. its quite comical how the media tries to make people believe this dude is one of the all time greats. sure is he great at scoring a lot of points due to chucking? of course ... but Kobe doesn't make the Lakers a championship team. he never has and never will. you could plug virtually any decent shooting guard into those Lakers teams and they still would have been a dominating team.

Thread Information