My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..and the bailing on Bynum begins. lol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know. Give us a link to the lakaluva post where you said that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now all of you Johnny-Come-Lately's want to pretend like you always known this. In seven ing years you have never seen this bum perform well in the playoffs. I don't give a who trains him... he's never going to live up to the undeserved hype surrounding him. I'm not surprised at his behavior at all. I'm also not surprised at Pau's play at all. Let's not forget... he came to LA as an overrated soft piece of Euro trash. Of course... he was a massive upgrade over Kwame, but he's soft and has no heart. From now on just don't ever ing question my judgement.

If Dwight doesn't change his mind we're stuck with the dip Bynum...dude walks around like he's a legend or some ...he can't handle no pressure..he's good when there's no pressure though...I've always been down on Pau....ironically he's dwarfed into a Euro version of Kwame...after we lose tonight I expect we'll get something decent for him..people will still overpay for the Euro trash.

Kobe is different he's been through so many battles starting in the 90's and even with Fish, Fox, Horry, Shaq and Phil he will lay it on the line tonight...

But yeah you were right you called it on Bynum...I remember at one point you wanted Bosh for Bynum...anything would be an upgrade at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Dwight doesn't change his mind we're stuck with the dip Bynum...dude walks around like he's a legend or some ...he can't handle no pressure..he's good when there's no pressure though...I've always been down on Pau....ironically he's dwarfed into a Euro version of Kwame...after we lose tonight I expect we'll get something decent for him..people will still overpay for the Euro trash.

Kobe is different he's been through so many battles starting in the 90's and even with Fish, Fox, Horry, Shaq and Phil he will lay it on the line tonight...

But yeah you were right you called it on Bynum...I remember at one point you wanted Bosh for Bynum...anything would be an upgrade at this point
    And just a month ago you were ready to drink his semen and have his baby after that 30 rebound game.

That said, he's still the best C in the game and will save Kobe's ass tonight from blowing another 3-1 lead in the playoffs. If Denver does the unthinkable and steals game 7 on LA's home floor, well, we're just gonna have to boot 'ol Kirby right outta the top ten and into the tier with Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, and other such chokers and losers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And just a month ago you were ready to drink his semen and have his baby after that 30 rebound game.

That said, he's still the best C in the game and will save Kobe's ass tonight from blowing another 3-1 lead in the playoffs. If Denver does the unthinkable and steals game 7 on LA's home floor, well, we're just gonna have to boot 'ol Kirby right outta the top ten and into the tier with Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, and other such chokers and losers.

no matter what happens tonight it's still...

Kobe 5
    TOSB 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The goods

no matter what happens tonight it's still...

Kobe 5
    TOSB 4
    For another 6 weeks anyway...

Thread Information