Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    come on don't tell me you don't know all the stories about messi. he's the boss.

he wants to play all the games (pep wanted to rest him more)
    he wanted fabregas on the team (pep was against it)
    he wants to play with sanchez (his close friend) instead of villa.

Nothing wrong with that tbh, he's the best player so he should have what he wants.
    Just give up

DAF thinks Messi is perfect

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    come on don't tell me you don't know all the stories about messi. he's the boss.

he wants to play all the games (pep wanted to rest him more)
    he wanted fabregas on the team (pep was against it)
    he wants to play with sanchez (his close friend) instead of villa.

Nothing wrong with that tbh, he's the best player so he should have what he wants.
    Of course I know all the stories but those are inventions from the Madrid media except for the "play all the games" thing (which actually is "not getting subbed", he likes to play the full 90 minutes) but even that isn't something he demands, it's just something his coaches concede him to keep him happy.

All the other things are bull rumors that are invented by journalists in Madrid and that are denied by journalists closer to the Barcelona locker-room and even the players. Villa and Messi actually get along very well, they may not be friends but they're closer than just regular teammates.

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    lol at the "madrid media". ok messi is a perfect human being

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol at the "madrid media". ok messi is a perfect human being
    If you watched and read all the things I watch and read everyday on the Spanish media you would see what I'm talking about. And no, I'm not saying Messi is a perfect human being, I'm just saying that those things you said are bull .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If you watched and read all the things I watch and read everyday on the Spanish media you would see what I'm talking about. And no, I'm not saying Messi is a perfect human being, I'm just saying that those things you said are bull .
    Looks like you dont watch and read the Catalan medias at all

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I mean, do you remember when Messi gave Ibra a penalty 'cause he was going through a scoring drought? If he would have wanted Ibra out of there Messi wouldn't have done that.

It's true that Messi prefered to play on the middle rather than on the wing but he never asked for anybody to leave. Ibrahimovic left 'cause he had an awful relationship with Pep Guardiola.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Looks like you dont watch and read the Catalan medias at all
    Yes I do, everyday. The Madrid and Catalan media and that's why I'm saying that if you could watch/read what I watch/read you would laugh at the contradictions between the two. I'm sure any of the spanish talking posters in here that watch/read the Spanish media can back up what I'm saying.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I call BS

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Of course you do, you like to talk out of your ass

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    DAF86
    butthurt

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nah, it was meant with affection

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    LA Galaxy want Kaka to replace Beckham.

Quote:
    "We're well aware of Kaká's interest in MLS, and we in turn have made it very clear to him that he's aware of our interest in him," said Tim Leiweke, the president of AEG, which owns the Galaxy. "We have a great relationship with Real Madrid, and just as we worked through a player with them six years ago [Beckham], I'm absolutely convinced we could find the right deal this time, too."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...aka/index.html

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Manchester United weigh up Sneijder bid

November 30, 2012

By Miguel Delaney

Manchester United are monitoring Wesley Sneijder's situation ahead of the January transfer window, ESPN has been told, as it emerged on Friday that Inter will consider selling the Dutch playmaker after contract negotiations stalled.
    PA PhotosSneijder has not played for Inter since September

Preview: Reading v Man United
    Blog: Five with a point to prove

The Old Trafford club came extremely close to signing Sneijder in August 2011 only for the deal to fall down over financial demands. But with United's hand now strengthened due to the player's current difficulties, ESPN understands they are strongly considering another bid with Nani possibly going the other way.
    United manager Alex Ferguson's relationship with the Portuguese winger has worsened significantly over the past year and the club even looked to try and sell him in the summer. Even if Sneijder does not arrive at Old Trafford, Nani - who is currently injured and could be out until the New Year - may yet move to either Inter or Juventus.
    Similarly, any prospective Sneijder deal is not dependent on the winger's situation. For one, Ferguson is known to believe it would be a mistake to miss out on a player of such quality - regardless of options - if he were to come available for relatively cheap. The United manager has repeatedly proven this in the past.
    In addition, Ferguson has apparently accepted that his midfield needs bolstering and feels that Sneijder could play in a more withdrawn role that would enable United to better use possession and funnel attacks in a superior manner.
    United have also been heavily scouting PSV Eindhoven's highly-rated Kevin Strootman and are one of a number of clubs watching Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha, although Arsenal are understood to be favourites if the young forward were to leave Selhurst Park.
    In Italy, meanwhile, Sneijder looks set to be again left out of the team for Inter's match with Palermo this Sunday.
    "Sneijder isn't playing because the coach doesn't think he's at his best, above all psychologically," club president Massimo Moratti said.
    "For us it's natural to look for a way to not be forced to sell him and he has the right to not accept our offer. If it stays like, the solution will be on the transfer market."

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    No way they sign him. He is past his prime at the age of 29, and the need more help in the mid field than adding another attacking mid. I think they throw everything they have at Vidal.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No way they sign him. He is past his prime at the age of 29, and the need more help in the mid field than adding another attacking mid. I think they throw everything they have at Vidal.
    I would like Vidal

Regarding Sneijder, he is not that old; after all, TOSBs Scholes and Giggs are still playing and doing a good job

BTW, lol Kagawa

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    He is not relatively old, but his best years are clearly past him.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He is not relatively old, but his best years are clearly past him.
    Well I havent watched Sneijder play for a while,so you may be right

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    A change of air might be what Sneijder needs. At his best he's arguably the best attacking miedfielder in the World.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    manutds last 2 seasons signings have all been duds...and the fkn mutts going up through the academy are also duds....

should paid for dembele and fix that stupid midfield who are all either attacking/playmaker types or just undersize tosb midgets....they really need a keane enforcer in there...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    manutds last 2 seasons signings have all been duds...and the fkn mutts going up through the academy are also duds....

should paid for dembele and fix that stupid midfield who are all either attacking/playmaker types or just undersize tosb midgets....they really need a keane enforcer in there...
    I agree

But Kagawa is only 12 y/o, he's gonna get bigger someday

Eventually

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Metro, caught offside, sky Deutschland reports lewandowski is a done deal to united for 12m at end of season

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    crappy midfield but they take another striker

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    crappy midfield but they take another striker
    Yup

They also need to improve their D

City is gonna destroy them

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Metro, caught offside, sky Deutschland reports lewandowski is a done deal to united for 12m at end of season
    Is United looking to play a 3-3-4 or something? Why all the strikers?

And f'n Dortmund... winning les, tearing up UCL... good time to sell all our players.

Thread Information