My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    ^ truthbomb

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You say this and then when international tournaments come you go Lebron on us and tell us midget needs more help
    World class is not enough

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You say this and then when international tournaments come you go Lebron on us and tell us midget needs more help
    Not really, tbh. What Argentina has lacked has been luck/mettle on important moments.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not really, tbh. What Argentina has lacked has been luck/mettle on important moments.
    son they lack a leader, it's clear as day, grown a spine and accept it, misty is an incredible talent just not a leader. Put peak simeone on this team and get ''14-'15-16' with messi mvp.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    son they lack a leader, it's clear as day, grown a spine and accept it, misty is an incredible talent just not a leader. Put peak simeone on this team and get ''14-'15-16' with messi mvp.
    There must be something, why would Neymar want out of Barça by whatever means necessary? And to play for PSG, where the ceiling is the champions semi-finals.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    "By whatever means necessary"

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    There must be something, why would Neymar want out of Barça by whatever means necessary? And to play for PSG, where the ceiling is the champions semi-finals.
    Dude come, he's getting 300 million from Qatar. He just won a treble not even two years ago. This whole "escape Messi's shadow" is a bull narrative.

Neymar is now part of two of the shadiest transfer deals in sports history. I can't even fault him, the fact that his dad as his agent has made more than Messi since 2013 speaks volumes

Neymar chased the $$$, PSG isn't winning a CL anytime soon. He can party with his friends all the time and cash those cheques.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Dude come, he's getting 300 million from Qatar. He just won a treble not even two years ago. This whole "escape Messi's shadow" is a bull narrative.

Neymar is now part of two of the shadiest transfer deals in sports history. I can't even fault him, the fact that his dad as his agent has made more than Messi since 2013 speaks volumes

Neymar chased the $$$, PSG isn't winning a CL anytime soon. He can party with his friends all the time and cash those cheques.
    neymar has that kyrie level of intelligence tbh, I told y'all since '14 that this boy isn't bright but you never listen smh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Neymar has advisers, he will get a small cut from the +200M transfer, before it was 15%, but I think they changed that. His father will get some %, though. He will get a higher salary too. However, advertising money could get lower there.

Maybe PSG is just a pit stop to Real Madrid? Time will tell.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dive Maria could be included in Neymar's transfer ElNono

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    ugh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Could be good for Barca but then you realize Bartomeu buys mostly ty players.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    lol bartha crying for financial fair play

the in irony

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol bartha crying for financial fair play

the in irony

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Could be good for Barca but then you realize Bartomeu buys mostly ty players.
    In a dream world getting Dembele from Dortmund and Dybala would be amazing. However, the tiest thing about this transfer saga is that there is less than a month left.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Gerard Picuck

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Even with Neymar leaving, Missi still has more talent around him than Ronaldo does.

Ben ma and Bale are godawful

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Even with Neymar leaving, Missi still has more talent around him than Ronaldo does.

Yeah but you know it'll be used as an excuse for the midget

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Yeah but you know it'll be used as an excuse for the midget
    Truth bomb. DAF86 will call Suarez, Iniesta, Rakitic, etc world class when they beat the midget in the World Cup, but they'll be "carried" when they play for Bartha

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

WTF, Madrid has the best midfield in the world, and probably better defense as well.

Madrid is stacked as . Unlike Barca, they could rely on their bench to win them games.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    WTF, Madrid has the best midfield in the world, and probably better defense as well.

Madrid is stacked as . Unlike Barca, they could rely on their bench to win them games.
    For TGY, it's super Galactico at each position or nothing

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The irony of Barca trying to tap up Verratti earlier in the summer, and PSG retaliating by signing their second best player... oh my, too good.

Thread Information