Post Count
    Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked

MU, MUF, MUFC, Say it !!!!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Man Utd odds-on to sign Kaka

- last updated Sun 19 Aug 2012

Kaka in action for Real in pre-season in New York. Photo: PA Manchester United are the new odds-on favourites to sign Real Madrid's Brazilian superstar Kaka before the summer transfer window shuts in a fortnight.
    Galatasaray and LA Galaxy have also been linked with the creative midfielder, who is struggling to convince Jose Mourinho of his value as a first-choice player at the Bernabeu.

Source: itv.com

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Man Utd odds-on to sign Kaka

- last updated Sun 19 Aug 2012

Kaka in action for Real in pre-season in New York. Photo: PA Manchester United are the new odds-on favourites to sign Real Madrid's Brazilian superstar Kaka before the summer transfer window shuts in a fortnight.
    Galatasaray and LA Galaxy have also been linked with the creative midfielder, who is struggling to convince Jose Mourinho of his value as a first-choice player at the Bernabeu.

Source: itv.com

That's all MU needs.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    I think Kaka would be average in the premier league.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Wtf, Milan is giving away Cassano to Inter?

MiLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Dang, I'm going to follow Inter more closely. I'm a big fan of the Italian Popovich.

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR S TEASED!!

http://www.soccernews.com/agent-clai...e-move/100909/

The agent of Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente Carlos Arino Bajo has revealed that his client is likely to join a Premier League club this summer.

The highly rated forward broke off contract renewal talks earlier this month and informed the clubs chiefs that he would like to leave San Mames this summer.

He has since been linked with just about every top club in Europe, including several Premier League giants.

The players representative has now moved to confirm reports that Llorente is nearing a switch to English Premier League.

Tomorrow Llorente will speak about his destination, agent Carlos Arino Bajo said to Daily Telegraph.It is very, very possible that he will decide to go to the Premier League.

I dont know the club at the moment but there are two clubs. One is in London and one is in Manchester.

Fernando Llorente has less than a year left on his deal at San Mames, but Athletic chiefs are adamant that the player can only leave if a club match his 36 million release clause.

The 27-year-old has spent his entire club with los Leones, and has scored 80 goals in 237 La Liga games.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Although in reality, it seems that he's heading towards Juventus but you never know.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Bttner to United

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Damn, ESPN are saying that "London" club are the Spurs. Hope those gots don't get him.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Modric to Real 'basically a done deal'

ESPN staff
    August 22, 2012 Pardew accepts misconduct charge
    Luka Modric is still hoping to join Real Madrid PA Photos Enlarge

Related Links

Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric is expected to complete his protracted move to Real Madrid within the next few days.
    Modric has been keen to push through a switch to the Spanish champions for much of the summer, having initially refused to return to pre-season training with the north London club.
    But Real have so far been reluctant to meet Spurs' asking price for the creative midfielder, with the two clubs haggling over the details of the transfer as the Croatian waits for news.
    However, it appears manager Jose Mourinho is finally set to sign the 26-year-old - with Zoran Mamic, sporting director at Modric's former club Dinamo Zagreb, revealing that he expects the deal to be concluded shortly.
    Dinamo have shown a keen interest in the impending transfer, as they stand to receive a significant windfall from the sale of Modric - having inserted a sell-on clause in the agreement that saw Spurs sign Modric from the club for around 16 million in 2008.
    Mamic should also be privy to private details of negotiations - his nephew, Mario Mamic, is one of Modric's representatives.
    "You read many things in the media but from the information that I have, Luka will move to Real Madrid for sure," Zoran Mamic told Croatian media outlet 24sata. "I've heard it's almost done, so I don't have any doubts Luka will play for Real Madrid next season.
    "It is just a question of when the official announcement will be."
    Chelsea have re-entered the race to sign Modric in recent weeks, but Modric has reportedly made it clear to Spurs that he is only interested in a switch to the Santiago Bernabeu.
    ESPN EMEA Ltd

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport...l3qW8v7JViP.99

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Antonio Cassano still a bit butthurt about Ibra and Thiago Silva moving away, so he will go to Inter, while Pazzini moves to Milan.

Per Fox Soccer

This is the move that shakes the earth

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the Spurs last offseason (summer and fall due to lockout), everyone waited patiently for Holt, Pop and co to make a move, just for them to resign Steve Novak in December.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Cavani and/or Jovetic to Man Cini? Either signing would be great for them, both are explosive players, although I was more excited about Jovetic 3-4 years ago when Fiorentina were contending for something. He's still very exciting to watch tho

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...ter-city-radar

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Either Sahin is having a medical at Liverpool tomorrow (Guardian) or he's signed with Arsenal already (German papers). Guess we'll see in the next few days what the deal is.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sahin to Liverpool

Confirmed

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Sahin to Liverpool

Confirmed
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    you mourinho

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    yeah. Sort of makes the whole Allen transfer weak, even if he is just 22 and still growing.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Sahin loan reportedly for 12 million

Liverpool

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    There's no way that could be true. Never know, I suppose.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Sahin loan reportedly for 12 million

Liverpool
    if thats true then

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Modric on the brink of Real deal

Posted by ESPN staff

And so, with great sadness, it appears to be time to say farewell to one of this summer’s old friends: the Luka Modric transfer saga. After weeks of “is he going to Real Madrid or isn’t he” speculation, it appears that, finally, he is.

The Croatia international playmaker’s move to the Bernabeu is set to be completed in the next 48 hours after Spurs chairman Daniel Levy ratified the deal.

Modric is preparing to fly to the Spanish capital to complete his medical and finalise a move that was mistakenly flagged up on the official Real Madrid website in an embarassing error earlier this week. Bernabeu officials quickly removed the post, which suggested Modric was already part of their first-team squad - but they should be able to re-publish the article in the next couple of days.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Dembele going to Spurs, Kieran Richardson to Fulham

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    dembele is actually a gun who should be playin at a bigger club in CL....dude is just too good in boss mode to waste his talent playin league games only....

looks like manutd has to play against him 2 more times in boss mode...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    dembele is actually a gun who should be playin at a bigger club in CL....dude is just too good in boss mode to waste his talent playin league games only....

looks like manutd has to play against him 2 more times in boss mode...
    He's a monster, no doubt. Hate to see him go to Spurs, but happy for him individually since this is definitely an upgrade.

He's only 25, so I can see another move to a CL team in 2 years or so if he continues to improve

Thread Information