Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1953
    Bencoonma has a 1B clause?

That's like saying Lefty isn't a dog you throw a bone to and he runs after and you give him a nice pet on the back...

:1b

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Truth bomb. DAF86 will call Suarez, Iniesta, Rakitic, etc world class when they beat the midget in the World Cup, but they'll be "carried" when they play for Bartha
    Faulty logic.

One statement does not preclude the other from ALSO being true.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Faulty logic.

One statement does not preclude the other from ALSO being true.
    Wrong, Argie-wannabe

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Wrong, Argie-wannabe
    I wouldn't expect you to understand. Logic isn't your strong suit. Numerical analysis isn't your strong suit either.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Boudebouz had a medical in Barcelona today ..

.... And will sign with Real.....

.... Betis

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Looks like Coutinho may be going to Barcelona

Also :

https://twitter.com/brfootball/statu...62014651334656

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    If Barca manage to get Countinho, Dembele, and Seri in this transfer window I would be beyond ecstatic. That would be shockingly good business from a board that is normally quite inept.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Dembele would be a great signing tbh but price tag is huge 120 M...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol according to Twitter Ronaldo to Monaco is happening
    Source : "in the know"

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Lol according to Twitter Ronaldo to Monaco is happening
    Source : "in the know"
    If I was Madrid I wouldn't doubt one bit about selling him. They would get more than 200 million for a 32 year old that has marginally relevance on the results of the team. Sell him at the highest point of his career and go sign the future star(s) of the Club.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Missi fan aka Mexicans are shaking in their boots Big Naldo is coming for the Ballon D'Or for the next 5 years. Especially now that Bartha lost NeymALPHA

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mbappe to PSG?

ROFL Monaco if it happens

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If I was Madrid I wouldn't doubt one bit about selling him. They would get more than 200 million for a 32 year old that has marginally relevance on the results of the team. Sell him at the highest point of his career and go sign the future star(s) of the Club.
    son would you sell your lucky mascot after you just won a trophy?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    PSG spending 400M euros in two players

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    PSG spending 400M euros in two players

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Morata with a goal and assist off the bench. World class player. Shame we kept the French tree with a McDonald's hairline

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    that's so stupid it made me laugh

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Riyad Mahrez leaves Algeria national team camp to finalize his transfer to a new club #LCFC #CFC #MUFC #FCB https://t.co/dfsT1Sbez8

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Holy . How did i miss this gem? :lmao The level of delusion and saltyness is at an all time among midgetfans :lol This type of delusional posting is what i was refering to in our little back and forth in the Real thread.

As i've said before, GODnaldo being CL's leading scorer for the past 5 seasons and Real winning 3 CL's in the process and easily becoming a top all time dynasty is not a coincidence, even though you like to pretend otherwise.

Also, Real without GOATnaldo is enough to beat 95% of la liga but doesn't consistently put them over the top vs the european elite.

Seriously, show me a player that can duplicate this dominant run in today's football against top 5 european clubs. You simply can't no matter how much you:downspin:it.

I know in your head, you probably thought things would turn out differently. You thought Big Game Naldo would be declining at an alarming rate by now and midget wouldn't be in his current predicament but hey, happens. That level of saltyness can't be healthy for you though, go get yourself checked ASAP, FAP :lol

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Riyad Mahrez leaves Algeria national team camp to finalize his transfer to a new club #LCFC #CFC #MUFC #FCB https://t.co/dfsT1Sbez8
    He's gonna end up in Tottenham imo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Holy . How did i miss this gem? The level of delusion and saltyness is at an all time among midgetfans This type of delusional posting is what i was refering to in our little back and forth in the Real thread.

As i've said before, GODnaldo being CL's leading scorer for the past 5 seasons and Real winning 3 CL's in the process and easily becoming a top all time dynasty is not a coincidence, even though you like to pretend otherwise.

Also, Real without GOATnaldo is enough to beat 95% of la liga but doesn't consistently put them over the top vs the european elite.

Seriously, show me a player that can duplicate this dominant run in today's football against top 5 european clubs. You simply can't no matter how much youit.

I know in your head, you probably thought things would turn out differently. You thought Big Game Naldo would be declining at an alarming rate by now and midget wouldn't be in his current predicament but hey, happens. That level of saltyness can't be healthy for you though, go get yourself checked ASAP, FAP
    midget had 2 cracks at Juventus and couldn't even score a goal, Ronaldo only had 1 game against them and did what he had to do...

did midget even score in knockout stages that year?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Holy . How did i miss this gem? The level of delusion and saltyness is at an all time among midgetfans This type of delusional posting is what i was refering to in our little back and forth in the Real thread.

Seriously, show me a player that can duplicate this dominant run in today's football against top 5 european clubs. You simply can't no matter how much youit.

I know in your head, you probably thought things would turn out differently. You thought Big Game Naldo would be declining at an alarming rate by now and midget wouldn't be in his current predicament but hey, happens. That level of saltyness can't be healthy for you though, go get yourself checked ASAP, FAP
    Madrid just won, pretty easily, an European trophy minus Sidenaldo. It's not that difficult to find players able to take advantage of some of the many chances per game the best team in the World creates for its forwards, tbh.

Thread Information