Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomLies, I cannot read your mind so unless you make your argument I have no idea what you are referring to.
    I'm not letting you off the hook, until people who I know are reasonably good critical thinkers have had a chance to look at it and see if they can figure out what you missed.

I promise I will point that out eventually. It would be fairly obvious to an accountant or finance guy, as another hint.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    You might want to use the REO version in the future, to avoid confusion with ROE or ROEI.
    I'll just use "rare-earths".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irrelevant to the irrefutable fact that my context was not your strawman.
    Wow, you are a stubborn son of a .

Really, try finding the apollo moon landings thread in the club forum. You can butt heads with the jackass trying to prove the moon landings were faked in a studio.

Even I have given up after 2 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just use "rare-earths".
    That'll work.

Now I have a birthday party to go to.

Toodles.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I'm not letting you off the hook, until people who I know are reasonably good critical thinkers have had a chance to look at it and see if they can figure out what you missed.

I promise I will point that out eventually. It would be fairly obvious to an accountant or finance guy, as another hint.
    Oh no, I failed another mind reading challenge. I should have studied how to mind read harder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpy, Fuzzy, Manny, can either of you figure out why the second calculated table is meaningless when figuring out the ultimate cost to the government of installed energy?

Take a look at the source tables. I promise no PMs, but I bet you can figure out what PoopDeck missed.
    I will go with because tomorrow happens. That time does go on.

They are building the infrastructure including construction of the two largest solar farms in the US both of which were not online at the time of those tables. I say we calculate how much it cost to build the Texas power grid and then act like that total is meaningful in terms of long term costs and benefits.

He is mentally ill and he just regurgitates his canned arguments. You can read them on his site. Its funny actually because when he has to deviate from that script he has trouble keeping up. You could tell that when you try to get him to follow the logic forms on his claims of fallacies. How long did we try and get him to do it properly?

I can see why he thinks he has an axis 1 mental disorder. I think he's cognizant though. Axis 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no, I failed another mind reading challenge. I should have studied how to mind read harder.
    Nice try, dingleberry.

It isn't going to work.

There is a rather important hole in your reasoning. You don't have to read my mind to find it.

You just have to look at data that you have made up your mind about already, and find the important concept you missed. That takes critical thinking, not mind reading.

You are capable of critical thinking, aren't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will go with because tomorrow happens. That time does go on.

They are building the infrastructure including construction of the two largest solar farms in the US both of which were not online at the time of those tables. I say we calculate how much it cost to build the Texas power grid and then act like that total is meaningful in terms of long term costs and benefits.

He is mentally ill and he just regurgitates his canned arguments. You can read them on his site. Its funny actually because when he has to deviate from that script he has trouble keeping up. You could tell that when you try to get him to follow the logic forms on his claims of fallacies. How long did we try and get him to do it properly?

I can see why he thinks he has an axis 1 mental disorder. I think he's cognizant though. Axis 2.
    I'm going to let the others comment on it before I comment.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    There is a rather important hole in your reasoning. You don't have to read my mind to find it.

You just have to look at data that you have made up your mind about already, and find the important concept you missed. That takes critical thinking, not mind reading.

RandomLies, I do not posses mind reading capabilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i really do not think that he does especially if he has an autism spectrum disorder. If you hold his hand through it enough he can get it by rote but he has no sense of nuance or degree.

You see it from his commentary about how all users of 'illegal drugs' are addicts. How only pot smokers can be paranoid. His puritanical separation of capitalism from anything that he deems noncapitalist. He quite literally has been programmed and once wired he has difficulty steering off that path.

He is mentally ill.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    ...he just regurgitates his canned arguments. You can read them on his site. Its funny actually because when he has to deviate from that script he has trouble keeping up.
    Yes I have some common arguments I phrase similarly but only in relation to the "canned" talking points you brought up. I see no need to rephrase something that I already phrased properly the first hundred times. There however is no "script" and I have no problem responding to all your nonsense which is why you continue to resort to your failed demonization attempts and you decided to put me on ignore instead of being further embarrassed by your limited intellect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever makes you feel better at night. It has nothing to do with demonizing and everything to do with comparing your behavior with the typical behavior of the mental illness you admit you think you have and other similar mental illnesses.

Have you ever gone to see a mental health professional about the mental illness that you claim you have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomLies, I do not posses mind reading capabilities.
    You don't need them to find the fault in your reasoning.

Your ego won't let you admit you made a mistake, so you won't revisit it.

I find that deliciously amusing.

Find the answer. Show me up. You can do it.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    ...he has no sense of nuance or degree.
    Perpetual lies, I have a full understanding of nuance and degree. I also have full understanding of your bull and exposed it repeatedly which is why you are now behaving like a pouting child.

You see it from his commentary about how all users of 'illegal drugs' are addicts. How only pot smokers can be paranoid. His puritanical separation of capitalism from anything that he deems noncapitalist. He quite literally has been programmed and once wired he has difficulty steering off that path.
    I personally have dealt extensively with addicts and your denial of their addiction is amusing. There is extensive scientific evidence linking marijuana use to paranoia, something I again have extensive personal experience dealing with. The definition of capitalism does not change because you are ignorant of it's definition. What has happened is you are emotionally unable to cope with your cognitive dissonance. You foolishly believe your illegal use of drugs is not addictive and your support of a mixed economy is support for capitalism. Delusional behavior like this is common with illegal drug users and it explains the erratic and delusional behavior of certain posters on these boards.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    You don't need them to find the fault in your reasoning.

Your ego won't let you admit you made a mistake, so you won't revisit it.

I find that deliciously amusing.

Find the answer. Show me up. You can do it.
    I'm trying!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See what I mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Aspergers child’s literal thinking makes it difficult for him to understand:

• Nuance and sarcasm
    • Sayings/proverbs and sometimes jokes
    • Shades of grey
    • When rules do not apply

Aspergers children can be bossy and even offensive in reminding everyone of the rules. Their inflexibility is not a mask or pretense, but an inability to understand shades of grey.
    http://www.myaspergerschild.com/2010...tand-your.html

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I understand shades of gray very well, I took art classes throughout high school and college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever gone to see a mental health professional about the mental illness that you claim you have?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Psychosis is a symptom or feature of mental illness typically characterized by radical changes in personality, impaired functioning, and a distorted or nonexistent sense of objective reality.

Patients suffering from psychosis have impaired reality testing; that is, they are unable to distinguish personal subjective experience from the reality of the external world. They experience delusions that they believe are real, and may behave and communicate in an inappropriate and incoherent fashion. Psychosis may appear as a symptom of a number of mental disorders, including mood and personality disorders. It is also the defining feature of schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder, and the psychotic disorders (i.e., brief psychotic disorder, shared psychotic disorder, psychotic disorder due to a general medical condition, and substance-induced psychotic disorder).

With regard to substance abuse, several different research groups reported in 2004 that cannabis (marijuana) use is a risk factor for the onset of psychosis.

Psychotic symptoms and behaviors are considered psychiatric emergencies, and persons showing signs of psychosis are frequently taken by family, friends, or the police to a hospital emergency room. A person diagnosed as psychotic can be legally hospitalized against his or her will, particularly if he or she is violent, threatening to commit suicide, or threatening to harm another person. A psychotic person may also be hospitalized if he or she has become malnourished or ill as a result of failure to feed, dress appropriately for the climate, or otherwise take care of him- or herself.
    It is never too late to seek treatment Fuzzy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe I have a mild form of aspergers syndrome
    You can try and mime me which is also typical behavior for axis 1 but you said what you sad. Now again:

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I never claimed to have a mental illness your drugged out mind keeps believing I did. I have to apologize for humiliating you so bad in those debates that you resorted to this delusional behavior. I have to learn to not be so brutal on those who are mentally challenged like yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever seen a mental health professional concerning the condition that you term as aspergers syndrome?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I do not entertain your delusional fantasies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you can't figure it out?

Dude, I showed it to my wife, and she figured it out after reading through it.

She has a degree in biology and zero interest/knowledge in finance, beyond what I occasionally force on her, heh.

Your calculations are meaningless.

That you can't figure out why is priceless.

Thread Information