Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never said any such think. Stop twisting the truth.
    When we didn’t find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass destruction.
    'No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons', he writes in the book. 'I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do'.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1vJWv8xbP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I call you a loon or crazy or the like, its because of your admission that you have a axis 1 mental disorder. You can try and call me retarded but I do not meet that definition. If anything is retarded it would be you if you are indeed correct in your self diagnosis. If you indeed have aspergers that means your brain did not develop to be able to discern things like nuance, emotional cues and the like. It is a autism spectrum disorder.

As I said before a self admitted axis 1 disorder sufferer really shouldn't throw out insults such as retarded because that means that your brain did not develop normally and you lack the cognitive abilities that typical humans enjoy ie you are retarded. You like talking about definitions. Well that is the irrefutable definition according to the DSM.

"Honor is simply the morality of superior men." -Henry Mencken

Officially Noted By Agloco

Fuzzy Fan Club: Cosmic Cowboy, TSA, Wild Cobra, Viva Las Espuelas, vy65, DarrinS, Skull-1

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand how Wild Cobra and Poptech is refusing a statement that came straight from the horse's mouth.

controlador del universo
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But is it ever right to go to war over sandwiches?
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!

[QUOTE=hemann82]
    [QUOTE=hemann82]watch this video[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=redzero]Watched the video[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=hemann82] watched a random youtube video because i told him to [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=redzero]Wait, is that what you are going with? It was two minutes long, so how is that some feat?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=hemann82]/hemann [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=redzero] Well, when [B]one's[/B] desperate like [B]you [/B]are, [B]they'll[/B] resort to anything.[/QUOTE]

[youtube]4SMDOq8645o[/youtube][/QUOTE]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But is it ever right to go to war over sandwiches?
    The Earl of Sandwich probably thinks so.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I don't understand how Wild Cobra and Poptech is refusing a statement that came straight from the horse's mouth.
    Technicalities. Remember also, he answered to a question in the context of a passage out of his book. He probably didn't correct her.

They had nonfluctuating, but deadly WMD. The components could still be used. it was technically still WMD. There is no denying this.

They didn't find the "type" they were looking for. Everyone knows that.

We all know president Bush "misspeaks" on occasion. This is a silly thing to disagree with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technicalities. Remember also, he answered to a question in the context of a passage out of his book. He probably didn't correct her.

They had nonfluctuating, but deadly WMD. The components could still be used. it was technically still WMD. There is no denying this.

They didn't find the "type" they were looking for. Everyone knows that.

We all know president Bush "misspeaks" on occasion. This is a silly thing to disagree with.
    I quoted the book, idiot.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I quoted the book, idiot.
    In full context?

No you didn't...

Liar...

You quoted a journalists who cherry picked out of the book.

I'll bet the context of the book mentions WMD that they did find, but wasn't what the were looking for.

Remember, they were focusing on active WMD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I quoted the book.

I'm not going to quote the entire book because I don't have to.

Quit lying.

lol focusing

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    No, I quoted the book.

I'm not going to quote the entire book because I don't have to.

Quit lying.

lol focusing
    Bye Chumpie.

I should have never got into this. I don't care if you care about the truth of not. What was found was extensively reported on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bye Chumpie.

I should have never got into this.
    Right, because you got caught lying again.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Right, because you got caught lying again.
    No, because you are a relentless bullshit artist and relentless ass. i don't think anyone is more competent at being as ass in these forums than you. I'm pretty sure you hold first place there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, because you are a relentless bullshit artist and relentless ass. i don't think anyone is more competent at being as ass in these forums than you. I'm pretty sure you hold first place there.
    I quoted the book.

You lied.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    No, I quoted the book.
    Yes, I am well aware that recently manufactured WMDs were not found this does not change the irrefutable fact that lethal WMDs were still found,

Tests Confirm Sarin in Iraqi Artillery Shell (Fox News, May 19, 2004)
    Tests on an artillery shell that blew up in Iraq on Saturday confirm that it did contain an estimated three or four liters of the deadly nerve agent sarin [...]

...two U.S. soldiers were treated for minor exposure to the nerve agent.

[...]

The soldiers displayed "classic" symptoms of sarin exposure, most notably dilated pupils and nausea, officials said. [...]

The munition found was a binary chemical shell, meaning it featured two chambers, each containing separate chemical compounds. Upon impact with the ground after the shell is fired, the barrier between the chambers is broken, the chemicals mix and sarin is created and dispersed.

Intelligence officials stressed that the compounds did not mix effectively on Saturday. Due to the detonation, burn-off and resulting spillage
    Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says (U.S. Department of Defense, June 29, 2006)

National Ground Intelligence Center Report: Iraqi Chemical Munitions (PDF) (NGIC, June 21, 2006)
    - Since 2003 Coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent.

- Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq’s pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist.

- Pre-Gulf War Iraqi chemical weapons could be sold on the black market. Use of these weapons by terrorists or insurgent groups would have implications for Coalition forces in Iraq. The possibility of use outside Iraq cannot be ruled out.

- The most likely munitions remaining are sarin and mustard-filled projectiles.

- The purity of the agent inside the munitions depends on many factors, including the manufacturing process, potential additives, and environmental storage conditions. While agents degrade over time, chemical warfare agents remain hazardous and potentially lethal.

- It has been reported in open press that insurgents and Iraqi groups desire to acquire and use chemical weapons.
    Last edited by Poptech; 05-20-2012 at 07:27 AM.

List of RandomGuy's Logical Fallacies

The Truth about Skeptical Science

"If you take down your 'Truth' series and post an apology then I will not send the email. If you don't the email goes out tomorrow. If you put up any more 'Truth' articles then they get an email detailing what you are as well." - Alarmist Blackmailer FuzzyLumpkins

"I will admit that I smoke pot" - Alarmist Blackmailer FuzzyLumpkins

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    More than 500 WMD Found in IRAQ Since 2003 (MRC, June 23, 2006)
    "They are weapons of mass destruction. They are harmful to human beings. And they have been found."

- Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, 2006
    Last edited by Poptech; 05-20-2012 at 07:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow.

Degraded duds.

Not even Bush is going to lie about them like you are. That is irrefutable evidence you are mentally ill.

lol harmful duds

lol dilated pupils

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job trolls. You turned an Obama mistake into an almost decade old discussion on WMD's in Iraq.

The only way this trolling could be one-upped is if Hitler gets brought up.
    Last edited by spursncowboys; 05-20-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: grammer
    Bayonette Troop 1-61 Cav
    CPT Wallace
    SFC Jarvis
    SSG Oakes
    SPC Ramsey
    PFC Gassen
    PFC Staggs
    PV2 McLain
    Comanche Troop 1-61 Cav
    SPC Lutes
    SPC Vargas

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    In other news water is wet. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job trolls. You turned an Obama mistake into an almost decade old discussion on WMD's in Iraq.
    Sorry, your topic redundantly sucked.

The only way this trolling could be one-upped is if Hitler gets brought up.
    You just brought him up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer Attila myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, your topic redundantly sucked.

You just brought him up.
    Since this is all you do, all subjects must suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since this is all you do, all subjects must suck.
    Not at all. It just so happens pretty much every thread you start is horrible. Don't get butthurt about it -- raise your game.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the degraded 'wmds' (that we provided in the 80's) were dangerous because they were old and unstable..that's what you guys are hanging your hat own to prove wmds existed ? What happened to the bio mobile weapon labs.. dubya showed us pictures!

You are the best. Thank you for taking good care of me. Thank you for buying all of my toys. Thank you for taking me to ausome places. I love you very much. And Happy Valentine's Day."

controlador del universo
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some ill-qualified Muslim guy from Kenya waxin dettt Republican ass 2 times in a row

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. It just so happens pretty much every thread you start is horrible. Don't get butthurt about it -- raise your game.
    to your stature?

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Why?

Both sides play at dirty politics. You expect the right to be nice while the left continues to play dirty?
    When the right claims to be the party representing family values and Jesus Christ, yes, that's exactly what I expect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the degraded 'wmds' (that we provided in the 80's) were dangerous because they were old and unstable..that's what you guys are hanging your hat own to prove wmds existed ? What happened to the bio mobile weapon labs.. dubya showed us pictures!
    We provided WMD's to Iraq?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the right claims to be the party representing family values and Jesus Christ, yes, that's exactly what I expect.
    Didn't your professor teach you the basics?
    Rule 1: Get elected
    Rule 2: Get reelected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The repubs are for family values as much as the democrats are for helping the poor and middle class.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Poptech and Wild Cobra,

Regarding the WMDs found that apparently George Bush doesn't know about yet, knowing that those were the only WMDs in Iraq, would you have still supported a War in Iraq in 2003?

Thread Information