Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ken Bennett, Arizona Secretary Of State, Backs Away From Birther Request

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett backed away from his birther-fueled request to verify President Obama's birth certificate with the state of Hawaii, telling a Phoenix radio program that he was sorry for any negative attention he may have brought to the state.

"If I embarrassed the state, I apologize, but that certainly wasn't my intent," Bennett said Tuesday during an interview with radio station KTAR, adding that he was just trying to "help as many Arizonians as I can" by looking into their concerns over the do ent.

Bennett also walked back his threat to keep Obama off Arizona's ballot this fall.

"He’ll be on the ballot as long as he fills out the same paperwork and does the same things that everybody else has," Bennett said.

However, when pressed by the radio hosts on whether he was pandering to birther conspiracy theorists who believe the president was born outside the United States, Bennett pushed back.

"What is so sacred or untouchable about this question that you can't even ask the question?" he said, after insisting that he himself does not subscribe to the fraudulent birth certificate theories.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...tml?ref=topbar

So he ain't really sorry anyway, and says questioning Obama's birth cert is fair game. GF AZ, NV, OK, KS, what a bunch asshole govts and politicians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Arizona always been this full of nut jobs or is this something that has happened in the last ten years or so

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'd be embarrassed to reside in Arizona.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be embarrassed to reside in Arizona.
    but the birthers may have been right..

lol

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Arizona always been this full of nut jobs or is this something that has happened in the last ten years or so
    The same at ude toward things is pretty prevalent in the San Diego area as well in my experience. THEY SHOULD BUILD A WALL TO KEEP EM OUT, etc.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah they release it now that they've had plenty of time to plan and fake one

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah they release it now that they've had plenty of time to plan and fake one
    Including the construction of a time machine to place a birth announcement in the Honolulu newspaper in 1961.

Sorry man, you're just another lazy conspiracy theorist without an actual theory.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    has anyone collaborated the story by showing their own copy of the paper that they've kept through the years, proving that the "newspaper" isn't a fake?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    has anyone collaborated the story by showing their own copy of the paper that they've kept through the years, proving that the "newspaper" isn't a fake?
    collaborating is exactly what they're doing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You do know that newspapers and libraries keep archives of newspapers, don't you? Or does your conspiracy include the faking of microfiches and the planting of those fake microfiches in scores of libraries in Hawaii?

lol collaborated

lol quotation marks

lol prove a negative

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

You need help. Click here, knucklehead

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same at ude toward things is pretty prevalent in the San Diego area as well in my experience. THEY SHOULD BUILD A WALL TO KEEP EM OUT, etc.
    LOL, they have had a wall there for years.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, they have had a wall there for years.
    Sorry the Lost Abbey Brewery owner's wife told me about that when she found my friend and I were from Texas. She asked if we had plans to build a wall like AZ. Kinda put a damper on our visit.

Thread Information