Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure but starting redundant threads does not. Birthing threads bore me. Sorry about that.
    So if you don't find a discussion interesting, you try to end discussion? Interesting.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you guys like chump who support the govt story hands down no questions asked are disgusting sycophants

" if there isn't any proof on the official govts website or in the govt controlled media then it just can't be true "

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you guys like chump who support the govt story hands down no questions asked are disgusting sycophants

" if there isn't any proof on the official govts website or in the govt controlled media then it just can't be true "
    What are you whining about now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if you don't find a discussion interesting, you try to end discussion? Interesting.
    No it means that I will talk about something else. Me talking about WMD does not stop you from talking about the same birther stuff that's been rehashed ever since Obama announced his candidacy.

My thoughts should not dictate what you can or cannot talk about. Or at least I am not trying to make that so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were WMDs found in Iraq?
    Nope.
    When we didn’t find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass destruction.
    A bunch of expired duds were found.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Nope.

A bunch of expired duds were found.
    That is a lie,

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says (U.S. Department of Defense, June 29, 2006)

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Poptech.

What we found is technically WMD, but it isn't we we were looking for. Since I like things in context, here is the interview:

This link jumps to the question and his answer in that interview on the WMD:

WMD qustion

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What are you whining about now?
    It's just fitting that you'd fight so hard for the notion that Obama was born in Hawaii whenever then man reeks of shadiness and also his actions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just fitting that you'd fight so hard for the notion that Obama was born in Hawaii whenever then man reeks of shadiness and also his actions
    It's fitting that you would whine about nothing and have nothing to back it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a lie,

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says (U.S. Department of Defense, June 29, 2006)
    The official said it was a bunch of expired duds.

Thanks for repeating it for me.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count

Quote and cite where it said they were duds and no longer dangerous.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    What we found is technically WMD, but it isn't we we were looking for.
    No it is not "technically" it is 100% irrefutable that WMDs were found. I am fully aware of what Bush wanted to find in shiny new cases stamped "IRAQ WMDS manufactured 2002". Instead over 500 still-lethal WMD munitions were found from older stockpiles. These are not children's toys. The idiots on these boards joke about them as if they are harmless, why don't they volunteer to test their lethality? How about having their children play with the "duds"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its already been quoted. Read the quoted portions of the article and see if you can figure it out. Look for words or phrases that fit the definition of dud.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Its already been quoted. Read the quoted portions of the article and see if you can figure it out. Look for words or phrases that fit the definition of dud.
    No it has not been quoted re . Try learning how to read in full context and not cherry pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quote and cite where it said they were duds and no longer dangerous.
    Quit lying about what I said, druggie.

You just lied, the evidence is irrefutable.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    No it is not "technically" it is 100% irrefutable that WMDs were found. I am fully aware of what Bush wanted to find in shiny new cases stamped "IRAQ WMDS manufactured 2002". Instead over 500 still-lethal WMD munitions were found from older stockpiles. These are not children's toys. The idiots on these boards joke about them as if they are harmless, why don't they volunteer to test their lethality? How about having their children play with the "duds"?
    This is true. Saddam still had some WMD that we found. It's not what was being sought after. Like I said, technically he still had it. It is still very possible the good stuff was hidden well, or moved to Syria.

We all need to accept the fact that they didn't find the more serious stuff.

Don't bother trying to budge the morons from their angle. It's just a waste of time. Some of us tried over and over in the past.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

Expired does not mean safe. It's still usable WMD. Just not as originally packaged.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Bush said we didn't find any.

Why would he lie?

I know why you would lie....

Drugs.
    He never said any such think. Stop twisting the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never said any such think. Stop twisting the truth.
    When we didn’t find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass destruction.
    'No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons', he writes in the book. 'I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do'.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1vJWv8xbP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I call you a loon or crazy or the like, its because of your admission that you have a axis 1 mental disorder. You can try and call me re ed but I do not meet that definition. If anything is re ed it would be you if you are indeed correct in your self diagnosis. If you indeed have aspergers that means your brain did not develop to be able to discern things like nuance, emotional cues and the like. It is a autism spectrum disorder.

As I said before a self admitted axis 1 disorder sufferer really shouldn't throw out insults such as re ed because that means that your brain did not develop normally and you lack the cognitive abilities that typical humans enjoy ie you are re ed. You like talking about definitions. Well that is the irrefutable definition according to the DSM.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand how Wild Cobra and Poptech is refusing a statement that came straight from the horse's mouth.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But is it ever right to go to war over sandwiches?
    The Earl of Sandwich probably thinks so.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I don't understand how Wild Cobra and Poptech is refusing a statement that came straight from the horse's mouth.
    Technicalities. Remember also, he answered to a question in the context of a passage out of his book. He probably didn't correct her.

They had nonfluctuating, but deadly WMD. The components could still be used. it was technically still WMD. There is no denying this.

They didn't find the "type" they were looking for. Everyone knows that.

We all know president Bush "misspeaks" on occasion. This is a silly thing to disagree with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technicalities. Remember also, he answered to a question in the context of a passage out of his book. He probably didn't correct her.

They had nonfluctuating, but deadly WMD. The components could still be used. it was technically still WMD. There is no denying this.

They didn't find the "type" they were looking for. Everyone knows that.

We all know president Bush "misspeaks" on occasion. This is a silly thing to disagree with.
    I quoted the book, idiot.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I quoted the book, idiot.
    In full context?

No you didn't...

Liar...

You quoted a journalists who cherry picked out of the book.

I'll bet the context of the book mentions WMD that they did find, but wasn't what the were looking for.

Remember, they were focusing on active WMD.

Thread Information