Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by ace3g; 01-23-2012 at 05:15 PM.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    June?

My god

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wow, two uncontrollable ego/ bags. Boy, that sounds like great TV...

Post Count
    The new TUF format is going to make it hard for the UFC to get the elite top stars to committ to doing the show..

Post Count
    The new TUF format is going to make it hard for the UFC to get the elite top stars to committ to doing the show..
    How they are gonna concentrate on training?

Last edited by ace3g; 02-27-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Post Count
    How they are gonna concentrate on training?
    Not sure this live format had to be done..

Post Count
    I think it's gunna be a great season, my favorite season still was TUF 12 with Team GSP vs Team Koscheck. Hopefully GSP's getting better, I currently have a torn ACL and Meniscus as well so I know the GSP's going through.

Post Count
    I think it's gunna be a great season, my favorite season still was TUF 12 with Team GSP vs Team Koscheck. Hopefully GSP's getting better, I currently have a torn ACL and Meniscus as well so I know the GSP's going through.
    Sucks about your knee holmes, but I agree with you on season 12. Of course, I loved Mir vs. Nog also.

When I first heard about the coaches, I was bent -- I can't stand either of these guys. But after watching interviews, trailers, etc. I think it's going to be pretty damn good. I've read up on a bunch of the fighters and seen a few of their past fights and it looks like a pretty solid crop. Not to mention the fact that Cruz is a MAJOR tool, but he's taking it to Butt-Chin pretty hard in all the smack talk, but not in the usual Koschek sort of way, but by pointing out how dumb Urija is. Quite enjoyable, really.

Post Count
    Good thoughts.. Yeah i love Season 3 o and Ken and Season 12 the best.. Season 10 had potential but the fights all sucked..

Post Count
    Sucks about your knee holmes, but I agree with you on season 12. Of course, I loved Mir vs. Nog also.

When I first heard about the coaches, I was bent -- I can't stand either of these guys. But after watching interviews, trailers, etc. I think it's going to be pretty damn good. I've read up on a bunch of the fighters and seen a few of their past fights and it looks like a pretty solid crop. Not to mention the fact that Cruz is a MAJOR tool, but he's taking it to Butt-Chin pretty hard in all the smack talk, but not in the usual Koschek sort of way, but by pointing out how dumb Urija is. Quite enjoyable, really.
    Yea bro this type of injury is but I know in my heart I will come back better than before in a few months.

And yeah season 12 was great, but there were multiple seasons of this show that were great as well. I haven't watched all the seasons but TUF 1, 7, 8, 11 were all exciting. TUF 12's my favorite, and this past season was highly entertaining as well. Those little guys really have a lot of heart and big egos as well. I was rooting for Team Mayhem but I was happy for anyone who won. The pranks and trash talk of season 14 were great as well haha.

I was a little disappointed in the Finale when Dennis Bermudez got caught in the armbar by Diego Brandao, Dennis was only moments from winning that fight lol. But yeah this season has major potential in my eyes, not sure how it will end up though because it'll be live...that kind of bothers me.

Post Count
    Good thoughts.. Yeah i love Season 3 o and Ken and Season 12 the best.. Season 10 had potential but the fights all sucked..
    Yeah, how could I forget Season 3...Major fireworks between Ken and o in that one. However, if I remember correctly o and his coaching staff clearly outcoached Ken Shamrock and his guys. And o dismantled Ken in the Finale as well I believe. And I agree with you on Season 10, that was a big let down.

Post Count
    Yeah, how could I forget Season 3...Major fireworks between Ken and o in that one. However, if I remember correctly o and his coaching staff clearly outcoached Ken Shamrock and his guys. And o dismantled Ken in the Finale as well I believe. And I agree with you on Season 10, that was a big let down.
    What i loved about season 3 was that it was a gigantic middle finger to all the o haters. They thought Ken is an experienced coach and vet and o is the punk who is only doing the show for attention and pub. " o won't actually do much coaching, he won't give a " o comes out and takes the job more serious than anyone that had coached before, Ken acts like he is only there for the pub and o's team dominates with all the great o/Ken trash talk in the background.. It was classic..

Post Count
    What i loved about season 3 was that it was a gigantic middle finger to all the o haters. They thought Ken is an experienced coach and vet and o is the punk who is only doing the show for attention and pub. " o won't actually do much coaching, he won't give a " o comes out and takes the job more serious than anyone that had coached before, Ken acts like he is only there for the pub and o's team dominates with all the great o/Ken trash talk in the background.. It was classic..
    Exactly brother, o really showed that he cared about his guys and got the job done as a coach. It's funny I was looking at some videos of that season and I stumbled on how their bad blood started. Remember this?

Post Count

The TUF LIve debut fights are only 1 five minute round. Very interesting twist.

Again this is just to get into the house, won't be like this for the other fights, also they are giving 5K to allt he fighters who finish fights to get into the house.

wow what a KO!!!

Post Count
    I thought the whole live thing was a disaster... WAY too much awkward dead time, no music, no announcers, nothing. That was horrrrrid. A lot of good fighters though.

Post Count
    I thought the whole live thing was a disaster... WAY too much awkward dead time, no music, no announcers, nothing. That was horrrrrid. A lot of good fighters though.
    Agreed. I really hope this live format ends man. It's horrible and something about it seems so dead and depressing.

Post Count
    Agreed. I really hope this live format ends man. It's horrible and something about it seems so dead and depressing.
    I'm gonna wait until tomorrow is over to pass judgement.. Should be the same show with the drama in the house just with the Live fight..

So we'll see..

definitely more normal now, since only the fights will be live, everything else is pre recorded /edited during the week

Holy crap!!!

Damn!!!!

Thread Information