San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no i spelled it correctly
    that is not what I was talking about

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spursncowboys is remarkable the way he manages to encapsulate every stereotypical bat belief neoconservatives have. Obama was born in Kenya, Obama is Muslim, Muslims are evil, gays are evil, abortion is evil, atheism is evil, etc. He believes it all
    Actually, the conservative belief seems to be evolving into something that says, while Obama may be none of these things, he hasn't done much to dissuade people of these beliefs.

So, the question becomes not whether or not Obama was born in Kenya but why he would allow his literary agent to support that myth for 17 years; Not if he's Muslim but why he tends to show so much deference to that faith over all others.

Muslim extremists are evil; sexuals aren't evil, just wrong in demanding the world change the definition of legal marriage to accommodate them; abortion is evil; and, atheists, along the lines of the sexual normalization want the entire world to change their established beliefs to accommodate theirs. It doesn't make either of them evil -- just wrong-minded.

There is nothing stopping sexuals or atheists from believing (or not believing, in the case of atheists) or doing anything that anyone else can do.

Atheists can believe there is no God.

sexuals can marry.

There is nothing to stop them.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spursncowboys is remarkable the way he manages to encapsulate every stereotypical bat belief neoconservatives have. Obama was born in Kenya, Obama is Muslim, Muslims are evil, gays are evil, abortion is evil, atheism is evil, etc. He believes it all

talk about strawmen.

Wow...just...wow

So much dumb. Even from the coward Goran. That is like me assuming that just because Michael Moore believes something, then your professor believes it (which in turn would mean you would believe it)

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, the conservative belief seems to be evolving into something that says, while Obama may be none of these things, he hasn't done much to dissuade people of these beliefs.

So, the question becomes not whether or not Obama was born in Kenya but why he would allow his literary agent to support that myth for 17 years; Not if he's Muslim but why he tends to show so much deference to that faith over all others.

Muslim extremists are evil; sexuals aren't evil, just wrong in demanding the world change the definition of legal marriage to accommodate them; abortion is evil; and, atheists, along the lines of the sexual normalization want the entire world to change their established beliefs to accommodate theirs. It doesn't make either of them evil -- just wrong-minded.

There is nothing stopping sexuals or atheists from believing (or not believing, in the case of atheists) or doing anything that anyone else can do.

Atheists can believe there is no God.

sexuals can marry.

There is nothing to stop them.
    Damn, you're an idiot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, you're an idiot.
    How so exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many to count with this connection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares besides birthers like you?
    I'm not a birther; I've evolved.

I now think it's more likely he used the "Born in Kenya" factoid to scam the admission's process at a school he wanted to attend.

So, you're not the least bit curious why such an egregious error would survive multiple edits to the same biography over the course of 17 years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a birther; I've evolved.

I now think it's more likely he used the "Born in Kenya" factoid to scam the admission's process at a school he wanted to attend.

Another day, another yoni conspiracy.

So, you're not the least bit curious why such an egregious error would survive multiple edits to the same biography over the course of 17 years?
    Why should I be?

Why would it matter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chumpdumper is an obama sucker to the fullest
    Nah, there are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Obama.

Birtherism isn't one of them.

You still haven't made your case for his being born anywhere but the US, TC. I don't' blame you for avoiding it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got nothing so I'll just try to insult CD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope my new schtick works

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously my biggest problem with you is that you don't believe in ANYTHINGGG unless there is a link to an official government page or one of the big corporate controlled media outlets covers it. You put SO much unwavering faith in government whenever they are quickly becoming our biggest enemy.
    You haven't given any evidence from any source supporting your contention Obama was born in Kenya.

So you're pretty easily dismissed. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because liberals and the mainstream media aren't curious enough to even entertain the question of why Barack Obama would lie about the country of his birth, here is a roundup of conservative and libertarian thought on the matter:

Faking fakers and the fakery they fake

When it comes to conspiracies, I’m an Occam’s Razor man. The more obvious explanation of the variable first line in the eternally shifting sands of Obama’s biography is that, rather than pretending to have been born in Hawaii, he’s spent much of his life pretending to have been born in Kenya.

After all, if your first book is an exploration of racial iden y and has the working le “Journeys In Black And White,” being born in Hawaii doesn’t really help. It’s entirely irrelevant to the twin pillars of contemporary black grievance – American slavery and European imperialism. To 99.99 percent of people, Hawaii is a luxury vacation destination and nothing else.
    Whereas Kenya puts you at the heart of what, in an otherwise notably orderly decolonization process by the British, was a bitter and violent struggle against the white man’s rule. Cool! The composite chicks dig it, and the literary agents.

And where’s the harm in it? Everybody does it – at least in the circles in which Obama hangs. At Harvard Law School, where young Barack was “the first African-American president of The Harvard Law Review,” there’s no end of famous firsts: As The Fordham Law Review reported, “Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995.” There is no evidence that Mrs. Warren, now the Democrats’ Senate candidate, is anything other than 100 percent white. She walks like a white, quacks like a white, looks whiter than white. She’s the whitest white since Frosty the Snowman fell in a vat of Wite-Out. But she “self-identified” as Cherokee, so that makes her a “woman of color.”
    It’s a cheap stunt.

It’s former City Councilor Chuck Turner, trying to divert attention from his bribery conviction by reminding his tiny band of disillusioned followers, “African-Americans were brought to this country as slaves; we were whipped and lashed and hung. …”

It’s Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. offering to donate to the Smithsonian Ins ution’s museum of black history the handcuffs used to shackle him, as if he had personally confronted Sheriff Jim Clark rather than mouthed off to a Cambridge cop who’d come to help him.

It’s unconscionable because it demeans the price that was paid by those who truly suffered for causes greater than themselves. To Warren, Turner and Gates, and ideologues like them, that shed blood of others is not revered, but unconscionably appropriated for their own selfish purposes.
    In any case, Obama’s putative foreign birth fit in with the image his agents were trying to sell: that of a young man whose exotic background gave him a pertinent perspective on “social and racial issues.” Obama, like Warren, was a product of elite academia, which places a great premium on such “diversity.” When tales of exotic origins become a kind of currency, it shouldn’t surprise us to find that prominent people, when they were young and ambitious, turn out to have passed counterfeits.
    More at the link if you're interested...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because liberals and the mainstream media aren't curious enough to even entertain the question of why Barack Obama would lie about the country of his birth, here is a roundup of conservative and libertarian thought on the matter:

Conservatives love conspiracy theories and will spend time and energy making them up.

And yoni will parrot them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not just this thread dude. You're such a mega troll I just don't even feel like debating with you.
    Eh, you just know you don't have in this case.

You'll be OK, but don't be a weasel. It's pretty sad.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

More at the link if you're interested...
    Why would I entertain a question that has zero relevancy? Establish a logical chain of factual events that results in Obama having been born outside of consitutional bounds, and then I'm interested in questions.
    Until then, lol @ questions concerning why nobody questions something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't given any evidence from any source supporting your contention Obama was born in Kenya.

So you're pretty easily dismissed. Sorry.
    http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...rist-dave.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I entertain a question that has zero relevancy? Establish a logical chain of factual events that results in Obama having been born outside of consitutional bounds, and then I'm interested in questions.
    Until then, lol @ questions concerning why nobody questions something.
    Actually, no one is questioning his place of birth; they're questioning his motives for allowing the persistent myth -- supported by his uncorrected yet repeatedly edited biography -- he was born outside the United States.

The argument has evolved. Keep up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, no one is questioning his place of birth; they're questioning his motives for allowing the persistent myth -- supported by his uncorrected yet repeatedly edited biography -- he was born outside the United States.

So it's even less relevant than before.

Brilliant move, birthers.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

lol @ allow.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you think the Fed is allowing the 911 Troofer movement? :facepalm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, TeyshaBlue, that biography was edited multiple times over the 17 year period he was represented by the literary agent who published it. A lot of the content was changed over that time -- presumably with the knowledge and consent of the author who is the subject of the biography -- and, not once, was the Kenya Birth fact corrected or removed...until, of course, Obama announced his candidacy for President; at which time, he dropped the firm, corrected the biography, and moved on.

Thread Information