Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can think of one from 1995 that clearly states he was born in Hawaii.

Maybe you heard of it.

Now do you think, in the sea of biographies, this is a bigger or smaller fish than a publishing agent's blurb?
    I'm not going to let you dodge this one, yoni. You're so curious you forgot he had a memoir published in 1995.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been done and I know the general answer
    What is the general answer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suddenly, yoni is much less curious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I simply think it's curious. Why are you so defensive on his behalf?
    I simply don't like lazy, disingenuous posts, no matter who or what the subject is about

It's been done and I know the general answer but, without knowing whether or not Obama presented himself has Hawaiian born or Kenyan born, at admissions, it's a moot point.

If you were curious, you would know as much as I do.
    I believe the state of Hawaii when they say he's a citizen.

That ends my curiosity, but if you have something to say or show that proves he is lying, then spit it instead of throwing at the wall.

The point is the lack of curiosity by the press...not me.
    Media! They are in on it! Per the usual par for the course!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ti...o-be-a-kenyan/

The reason why I put this is it is kind of a outside view.

I'm not a birther and think even if BHO is not American citizen, I would hate to see the first black president taken out because of that. His record will do that job.

I do think that this is atleast newsworthy. The fact that this wasn't mentioned is a clear indication of not only the biasedness of the MSM but of the cencorship that is openly accepted.

I'm not saying this is front page news like Romney pulling a prank in high school in 1967, but the fact that it was never mentioned... This article is a good read on that.

So once again this isnot about birthers but about the MSM.
    Does that link explain how the president controls gas prices?

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ti...o-be-a-kenyan/

The reason why I put this is it is kind of a outside view.

I'm not a birther and think even if BHO is not American citizen, I would hate to see the first black president taken out because of that. His record will do that job.

I do think that this is atleast newsworthy. The fact that this wasn't mentioned is a clear indication of not only the biasedness of the MSM but of the cencorship that is openly accepted.

I'm not saying this is front page news like Romney pulling a prank in high school in 1967, but the fact that it was never mentioned... This article is a good read on that.

So once again this isnot about birthers but about the MSM.
    WTF does the fact that he's the first black president have to do with anything? You just can't get over that, can't you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine, he was born in Kenya. LOOK HOW MUCH MY WORLD CHANGED!

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine, he was born in Kenya. LOOK HOW MUCH MY WORLD CHANGED!
    Not that his birthplace has anything to do with how much your world has changed but, if you're being sarcastic, have you been paying attention the past 3 and half years?

Your world has changed quite a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that his birthplace has anything to do with how much your world has changed but, if you're being sarcastic, have you been paying attention the past 3 and half years?

How? Tell me how my world has changed, yoni.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never responded, yoni. Maybe you just didn't see it.
    No, how many biographies of Barack Obama were published between 1991 and 2007?

The sea of biographical information pertaining to him is not that big and, in the sea of biographical information pertaining to him, Acton & Dystel was the whale. It used the referenced biography in all its publications, in which Obama was mentioned, from 1991 to 2007. In that time, the biographical sketch was edited multiple times -- presumably at the request and with the knowledge of its subject, Barack Obama -- and, not once, was the error corrected. Well, not until he decided to seek the office of President.

It's a curious question. I'm not asking you to be curious but, I think a media that spent considerable time on an interracial relationship had by Sarah Palin, in her younger days, would be curious about why this error was allowed to persist by Obama.
    I can think of one from 1995 that clearly states he was born in Hawaii.

Maybe you heard of it.

Now do you think, in the sea of biographies, this is a bigger or smaller fish than a publishing agent's blurb?

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's another theory...

Is Regents of the University of California v. Bakke, a 1978 case rejecting academic racial quotas, the smoking gun behind Obama’s Kenyan iden y?

Barack Obama has kept carefully hidden all of his college records. Many of us have assumed that this secrecy is because those papers show that he took nothing but Leftist Mickey Mouse classes and ended up with lousy grades.

Now that we know that Obama marketed himself to publishers as a Kenyan, though, we’re beginning to suspect that the papers hide, not only academic mediocrity, but the same Kenyan iden y Obama was using to market himself in the publishing world. The question, of course, is why would Obama pretend to be African? After all, when it came to college admissions, wasn’t being black good enough for affirmative action purposes?

Normally, in the years since the Civil Rights movement, the answer would be “Yes, being half-black (not half-white, but half-black) should have given Obama the leg-up he needed to parlay mediocre grades and a drug habit into a shiny diploma from one of America’s best ins utions of higher education.” Obama’s problem, though, was that he came of age at a very specific time in the annals of affirmative action. To appreciate this, you have to know that Obama, who graduated from high school in 1979, must have started looking at colleges in 1978.

When it comes to college admissions, 1978 isn’t just any year. It’s a very special year. It was the year that the Supreme Court decided Regents of the University of California v. Bakke (1978) 438 U.S. 265.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're right. My life has improved dramatically since November 2008. Thanks for reminding me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do you actually believe any of these theories or are you just vomiting them up because you think it is somehow advantageous for your team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is AMERICAN !!!!!!

Thread Information