Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count

What it's like to play against IronMexican
    how the do u raise the ball up like that to hit a volley?!? never seen that in a game tbh

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    PES
    FIFA>PES

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    yeah FIFA is by far the better game.. I still play some of the game modes but don't have this for PS3 or I'd play with you bishes.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    FIFA all the way, PES sucks!

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Honestly scored some sicker goals with Gerrard than some of those. Maybe not the trick ones, but his smashes, and some of my goals from left, outside the box, yeah.

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Cool. If you don't have me on your playlist already, add me: biermonkey

Can we get 8 players? 4.5 star teams?
    If LFC is 4 and a half stars, I am down. If not, I guess I still am.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    I've been playing with Lille and I finally found a team that could get me promoted... all the way up to Level 9

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    I've been playing with Lille and I finally found a team that could get me promoted... all the way up to Level 9
    I got to div 2, but my connection had been bad, so I stopped playing. When I came back, I was completely outclassed.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Cool. If you don't have me on your playlist already, add me: biermonkey

Can we get 8 players? 4.5 star teams?
    Already have you son my gt is rude

1. Me
    2. Scott
    3. IrionMessican
    4. ginobli's bald spot

There's 4.. anyone else? Lefty? Manny?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So I played with PES 2013 demo

Not bad at all

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So has anyone else tried the PES 2013 demo?

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Not even sure I will be buying either.

Football Manager has me completely hooked.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Not even sure I will be buying either.

Football Manager has me completely hooked.
    I got it last week and , I can't put it down! People who haven't played it here need to get it asap. It seems complex as when you first start it up and truthfully, it sounds boring if it were explained to you but once you get going, good luck playing anything else for a while. The rush that you get when all your pieces are working together, scoring and winning big games that you probably shouldn't be, that's awesome.

I still don't get the whole negotiating contracts and all the clauses though.

Have you tried the mega facepacks and metallic logos? Have you used Genie Scout? Is there anything worthwhile to get?

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    I have the logo pack and facepack. Don't really feel I need genie scout. I was doing a LLM in Iceland but with the season approaching, went and started a Liverpool save.

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    According to Steam, I have 600 hours on this game since I bought it a little over 2 months ago.

So has anyone else tried the PES 2013 demo?
    i love it, not all arcade-ish like fifa....you cant just shoot from anywhere and score

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    I have the logo pack and facepack. Don't really feel I need genie scout. I was doing a LLM in Iceland but with the season approaching, went and started a Liverpool save.
    I updated through a patch to what the current transfers are and started up an Arsenal save. Since it's been updated, van Persie didn't want to be in the club anymore, so I sold his ass off to PSG.

I've been signing a lot of 18 or under 4 + star potential prodigies instead of signing big names (I play like Wenger apparently). My big name signing though was Iker Muniain who had a minimum of €33 transfer fee clause. Still don't know what that jargon means exactly.

But yeah, I've played like 10 EPL games and I'm sitting pretty in second place while tying Man City 1-1 recently.

I was going to make a Football Manger thread here but I think there's like three of us who play it.

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Where did you find that? Borini never wants to ing join, and it annoys me to ing .

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Reffering to the new database. And how many leagues do you have loaded?

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    I bet scott and Manny would love it. It ruins my schedule, though. I used to go to bed every day around 9 so that I could wake up at 4:30 to make it to work, but I sleep so late now.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Where did you find that? Borini never wants to ing join, and it annoys me to ing .
    A strategy I read that helps is to mention him in the media once in a while. In his profile, there's an interaction button and just mention his name. Sooner or later, he's going to want to transfer to your location.

But yeah, my scouts are constantly working for me and they tell me what X club needs to transfer the player out and what X player presumably wants per week. I usually ball park it around those figures.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Reffering to the new database. And how many leagues do you have loaded?
    This is my first play through and I didn't know how many I should have entered so not to overwhelm myself, I just have Spain, England, Italy and I think Germany.

But you can always change the database if you want more. I still don't want to change it though, I bet it would get really tedious if I added the countries in the CONCACAF and CONMEBOL.

My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    I know about the interaction thing, braj

He just wants to stay with Roma on my saves. And by the time he wants to join, I no longer want him, cause I can't mentor him.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    I know about the interaction thing, braj

He just wants to stay with Roma on my saves. And by the time he wants to join, I no longer want him, cause I can't mentor him.
    My bad.

Yeah that mentoring thing I still haven't gotten the hang of it. I need to try it out and see how it works.

Thread Information