Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SpUrsFan4EteRniTy! howbouthemspurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this was posted yet....OKC fan states...
    The Spurs are a well oiled machine
    Popovich has a system like Mike Leach had at Texas Tech or that guy in Oakland had in the movie "Moneyball". They spread the floor so well and they never get rattled, even when it's not working. Like we saw yesterday. Short of cloning Sefolosha we haven't got much chance of taking them out of their game on defense.

So I think our only chance is to beat them is to be picture perfect when we have the ball and just out score them. Kevin , Russ and Harden are gonna have to do their thing without going cold and then I think we will need somebody else to step in and have a big game scoring. Serge, Perk, Collison, Fish even... some one not in our Big3 will need to score more than usual each night.

http://www.okcthunderfans.com/vforum...-oiled-machine

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    We are in agreement with that over there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there is a lot of respect between both of the team...good times if the Spurs and the Spurs Jr. edition (no disrespect) are battling out the western champ!

...either way: the winner has to go all the way after that!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got the spurs in 4 games to beat the okc, we have shown what we can do against you guys in the RS and maybe pop has figured out the okc big 3 weakness...that is the chuckin westbrick limiting durants touches.....in all the 4 rs games westbrick was more concerned with his h2h matchup with tp going coast to coast most of the time and trading baskets against each other that neutralized the teams offense....

just like the 2 previous series campaigns, spurs has the depth on the perimeter to throw at the okc big 3 wing players...ur bigs dont concern the spurs since they are bigger turd towers of the spurs version

Eastsideboxing Spurs fan bulakenyo's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see the OKC Thunder and the MEM Grizzlies as the younger brothers of the SAS Spurs, they have some similar DNA but but both younger teams chose to go different paths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the most respect I've seen from an opponents fans so far this playoffs...

and our last 2 opponents were the Clippers and the Jazz

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC can't play good enough defense and they don't have enough offensive threats to keep up. I'm calling sweep right now. This will probably look like our sweep to the Suns in '10 where no one saw it coming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC can't play good enough defense and they don't have enough offensive threats to keep up. I'm calling sweep right now. This will probably look like our sweep to the Suns in '10 where no one saw it coming.
    Wanna put money on it? If OKC wins even 1 game in the series, I win $1000. If Spurs sweep OKC, you win $1000. What do you say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's underrating his team. OKc has been playing well as of late, particularly Westbrook. We have to find a way to slow him down. If he's coming off those screens and hitting his jumper, which he has been, he's going to be tough to stop. In that case we have to try and limit Durant and Harden. We have to make one or two try and beat us, not all 3 or else we could be in trouble. I have faith in Pop's scheming though. Go Spurs.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These mother ers need some self-esteem or something.

This is why if we win tomorrow night, I am going to celebrate like a mofo. It could possibly be the last game we win this playoff season.

Not trying to sugar coat anything here, I am straight up scared of the Spurs. Good point guards rip us apart, and Parker is the best in the league right now.
    They have a pretty versatile team and yet their fans are expecting the broom or to go out in 5? Tell me that's a jinx thread or something.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You clearly don't watch thunder at all if you think this team doesn't play quality defence. This team has the best scoring trio and two guys who can go off for 30-40 points each... Spurs may win but there is no way this series isn't close

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wanna put money on it? If OKC wins even 1 game in the series, I win $1000. If Spurs sweep OKC, you win $1000. What do you say?
    I am saying don't be surprised if it ends up a sweep. I still expect the games to be compe ive. Plus the Spurs have DG and KL to stop Westbrook and Durant.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am saying don't be surprised if it ends up a sweep. I still expect the games to be compe ive. Plus the Spurs have DG and KL to stop Westbrook and Durant.
    I'd be shocked.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Which they won't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got the spurs in 4 games to beat the okc, we have shown what we can do against you guys in the RS and maybe pop has figured out the okc big 3 weakness...that is the chuckin westbrick limiting durants touches.....in all the 4 rs games westbrick was more concerned with his h2h matchup with tp going coast to coast most of the time and trading baskets against each other that neutralized the teams offense....

just like the 2 previous series campaigns, spurs has the depth on the perimeter to throw at the okc big 3 wing players...ur bigs dont concern the spurs since they are bigger turd towers of the spurs version
    Just so everyone knows (new GNSF/Thunder Fan), TDMVPDPOY is a top 5 worst poster on this board. No one takes him seriously.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The 6th is coming... will_spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point guards rip us apart, and Parker is the best in the league right now.
    They at least got that right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our defense is gonna be the key. Westbrook, Durant, and Harden are gonna score but we have to give them tough shots, force turnovers, and stop them from running.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My spyware blocker gave me warning about that site. Anyone having problems with it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My spyware blocker gave me warning about that site. Anyone having problems with it?
    No probs/warning here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media/typical NBA fan impression:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC doesn't have the scoring balance, the bench, and late game defense, to match the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sup,brah.

Thread Information