Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    on world star hip hop they posted a video..it was of the cartels doing drive buys on police stations and executing people in cold blood. it was just absolutely evil and sickening, no remorse and just laughing about it. it made me wonder..why is it that we can go into every other country on the face of this earth on "humanitarian grounds" whenever its far less bad than the going on in mexico? all the people murdered and bodies dumped everywhere..recruiting little kids and training them as killers, it's sickening. why doesn't the moral police invade mexico in the name of "humanitarian grounds?" why is this only acceptable when it's the middle east? clearly the american people are being duped here and should rise up until all wars are immediately stopped.

for anyone who can bear to watch such a thing, here's the link. i don't really recommend it though. apparently there are others floating around out there of chainsaw beheadings but i'm not going to even go there.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/46824
    Last edited by mavs>spurs; 05-22-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They haven't killed enough Americans yet.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    C'mon dude neither has Syria. This isn't a troll thread dammit what's wrong with you? That whole guise is a fraud.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We haven't invaded Syria either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mexico doesnt have anything we want

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can anybody see anything that would stop MX from declining indefinitely?

The drug cartels are MX's 1%, better financed, better equipped/armed than the govt, all around more powerful, capable of corrupting/buying/intimidating anybody.

I bet even Carlos Slim's operations are paying protection money to the drug gangs (and why not? he's has more more money than anybody else).

The drug cartels are a fantastic money spinner, and their markets are insatiable. Their "market makers", aka the US Drug Warriors, are keeping he demand up and Drug Warriors' jobs going by keeping the drug cartels products illegal. It's A Beautiful Life.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mexico doesnt have anything we want
    I think the security of our Southern border is in Mexican hands, at the moment.

on world star hip hop they posted a video..it was of the cartels doing drive buys on police stations and executing people in cold blood. it was just absolutely evil and sickening, no remorse and just laughing about it.
    Now, take into consideration many of those drive by shootings and executions are being committed with guns handed to the cartels by Barack Obama and it's even more disgusting and sickening.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that stuff will start happening in America in the next 20-30 years. if not earlier.

it's just bound to happen once the economic armageddon hits. USA wil be like Argentina, Venezuela, and yes eventually Mexico.

Hopefully we will have invented Robocop by then to fight for our children

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that stuff will start happening in America in the next 20-30 years. if not earlier.
    Try, now.

San Diego Jury Convicts 2 in Cartel-Linked Murders

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the INsecurity of the MX-US border, MX side, is in the hands of the drug cartels.

Yoni blames Obama for the gun selling by some bureaucrats, but refuses to blame dubya, head, and rummy for the Abu Graib and torture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO thinking the violence will seep from Mexico.

The real violence will erupt in middle america. There are enough guns and drug gangs in america to fill up 20 mexicos. All that is needed is the ingredient of total economic despair in people and booom.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We need to bring the troops home and work with Mexico to eliminate those bas s. If they don't like it, it it's an invasion. We don't need that crap spilling over here. That's a war id actually support.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I just don't understand how people are so stupid that they buy all the "humanitarian aid" crap whenever this is going on. By their own logic, our troops are in the wrong place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to bring the troops home and work with Mexico to eliminate those bas s. If they don't like it, it it's an invasion. We don't need that crap spilling over here. That's a war id actually support.
    huh, no. Easier solution. Eliminate the drug war. Legalize it all. You cut the juggular from the Mexican gangs. case closed. We don't even need to step foot in there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and with all the billions of $$ you will have from the drug war, you release 75% and spend 25% of it in drug rehab centers and drug education.

but good luck convincing the politicians, police forces, prison industries, drug industries, alcohol industries. they'd rather have a mexico here than lose profit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and with all the billions of $$ you will have from the drug war, you release 75% and spend 25% of it in drug rehab centers and drug education.

but good luck convincing the politicians, police forces, prison industries, drug industries, alcohol industries. they'd rather have a mexico here than lose profit.
    I still can't grasp how legalizing it will get rid of the whole problem. Wouldn't it be taxed at such a high level that the gangs will still sell it illegally on the street?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still can't grasp how legalizing it will get rid of the whole problem. Wouldn't it be taxed at such a high level that the gangs will still sell it illegally on the street?
    seriously?

how many boxes of cigarrettes and liquor have you bought from the black market?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously?

yeah. I don't think about it much but it seems like a totally different situation than cigarettes and alcohol. I would think mass producing bricks of cocaine has a much higher profit margin than bottling liquor or packaging cigarettes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If cigarettes were taxed fully to offset the taxpayer expensive of caring for uninsured smokers with cancer (400K lung cancer deaths/year), then there would be a black market in cigarettes, including counterfit cigs.

But you can't refuse to impose a tax because of the problem of black marketing.

Cigarettes and BigPharma drugs are lethal, kills 100Ks per year, but they're legal.

Marijuana with 10Ms of users kills no one.

Why the diff? Corporations make $100Bs from cigarettes and patented drugs.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Holy that's re ed logic.

Even after all the taxes, it would still be a lot cheaper than what's currently sold for illegally.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    yeah. I don't think about it much but it seems like a totally different situation than cigarettes and alcohol. I would think mass producing bricks of cocaine has a much higher profit margin than bottling liquor or packaging cigarettes.
    Yeah, and if corporations were allowed to legally produce cocaine, there'd be a much higher supply of cocaine in the market and prices would drop. Basic economics.

It's also re ed to think that legalizing drugs would lead to a huge e in drug usage. People who believe that are basically sheep who think the government needs to tell people what's good and bad. There isn't some huge amount of people in this country who love cocaine but don't do it since its against teh law!

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy that's re ed logic.

Even after all the taxes, it would still be a lot cheaper than what's currently sold for illegally.
    You don't think the cartels would adjust the price? I really don't know...it's why I brought it up.

So, if cocaine was legalized, would they still make it in S. America? Or would they be able to grow the cocoa plants here? If they were grown here and manufactured by American companies, would the cartels be able to undercut the prices and taxes? All I hear is "legalize it" but I'd like to hear how it would all work.

Also, wouldn't health insurance premiums rise for all of us to cover the cost of additional drug testing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and if corporations were allowed to legally produce cocaine, there'd be a much higher supply of cocaine in the market and prices would drop. Basic economics.

It's also re ed to think that legalizing drugs would lead to a huge e in drug usage. People who believe that are basically sheep who think the government needs to tell people what's good and bad. There isn't some huge amount of people in this country who love cocaine but don't do it since its against teh law!
    You don't think legalizing cocaine and making it readily available will lead to more cocaine usage and more problems?

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    If cigarettes were taxed fully to offset the taxpayer expensive of caring for uninsured smokers with cancer (400K lung cancer deaths/year), then there would be a black market in cigarettes, including counterfit cigs.
    What the is a counterfeit cig? When people buy their own tobacco/their own paper and roll their own cigs, are those "counterfeit cigs?"

People who can't afford cigarettes as is already spend a significant portion of their low income on smoking 2 packs a day (my favorite is the women with a kid who stops at circle k on her way to the bus stop to buy cigs). More taxation won't make those people suddenly look for black market cigs.

IMO the better solution would be, as I've said countless times, to let uninsured smokers die. There's no reason why tax dollars should pay for the healthcare of people with self-inflicted, preventable health problems. The risks of smoking have been public knowledge for decades, people who still smoke know the risks and should assume the risk of financing their own lung cancer treatment.

Thread Information