Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by Wild Cobra
    I think to show people just how sensitive the earth can be to natural solar changes, the graph should be plotted in kelvins, showing where zero is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this part of your delusions from your Psychosis? You really need to seek treatment as you are now imagining things. Why did you fabricate things in your other posts?

Thats awesome. I pointed you to a link that you forgot to edit and then you went ahead and edited it. Now I have proof of your edit job and what it was and why you did it if I ever care to use it. It's fun manipulating your OCD mind, monkey.

Your admission of mental illness is verifiable forever. What I want to know is who saw it that embarrassed you to the point that you edited it. If you google poptech aspergers or aspergers irrefutable, your little activity here pops up.

I should go to all of your political enemies and tell them too.
    Last edited by FuzzyLumpkins; 05-24-2012 at 04:31 PM.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were discussing Roy Spencer's credibility as a scientist.

Perhaps you could help me clear up my confusion about the issue so I can avoid future mistakes, given that I dont' understand the science and have to make judgments about who to believe is probably right.

If a scientist expresses a belief in Intelligent Design does that indicate one should assign more or less credibility to that scientist overall?
    Dr. Spencer's impeccable climate credentials have been presented,

Roy W. Spencer, B.S. Atmospheric Sciences, University of Michigan (1978); M.S. Meteorology, University of Wisconsin (1980); Ph.D. Meteorology, University of Wisconsin (1982); Research Scientist, Space Science and Engineering Center, University of Wisconsin (1982-1984); Senior Scientist for Climate Studies, Marshall Space Flight Center, NASA (1984-2001); MSFC Center Director's Commendation (1989); NASA Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal (1991); U.S. Team Leader, Multichannel Imaging Microwave Radiometer (MIMR) Team, NASA (1992-Present); Team Leader, AMSR-E Science Team, NASA (1994-Present); American Meteorological Society's Special Award (1996); Principal Research Scientist, Earth System Science Center, University of Alabama in Huntsville (2001-Present)

Your obsession with those who hold religious views different than your own is irrelevant to his climate science credentials and scientific arguments against AGW Alarm. The purpose of every climate science discussion is not for you to demonstrate your religious bigotry.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Spencer's impeccable climate credentials have been presented,

Roy W. Spencer, B.S. Atmospheric Sciences, University of Michigan (1978); M.S. Meteorology, University of Wisconsin (1980); Ph.D. Meteorology, University of Wisconsin (1982); Research Scientist, Space Science and Engineering Center, University of Wisconsin (1982-1984); Senior Scientist for Climate Studies, Marshall Space Flight Center, NASA (1984-2001); MSFC Center Director's Commendation (1989); NASA Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal (1991); U.S. Team Leader, Multichannel Imaging Microwave Radiometer (MIMR) Team, NASA (1992-Present); Team Leader, AMSR-E Science Team, NASA (1994-Present); American Meteorological Society's Special Award (1996); Principal Research Scientist, Earth System Science Center, University of Alabama in Huntsville (2001-Present)

Your obsession with those who hold religious views different than your own is irrelevant to his climate science credentials and scientific arguments against AGW Alarm. The purpose of every climate science discussion is not for you to demonstrate your religious bigotry.
    I don't know but, it makes me wonder if there are any AGCC proponents that also give credence to intelligent design theory.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Thats awesome. I pointed you to a link that you forgot to edit and then you went ahead and edited it. Now I have proof of your edit job and what it was and why you did it if I ever care to use it. It's fun manipulating your OCD mind

Your admission of mental illness is verifiable forever. What I want to know is who saw it that embarrassed you to the point that you edited it.
    Why are you lying and being delusional? You need to seek treatment for your psychosis. Your marijuana use and drug addiction is well do ented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you deny saying that you believe that you have aspergers?

You did not write the following bolded answers:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation Fail - None of my reactions have been rage, shame or humiliation. This is a forum, you cannot see my physical person which remains completely calm at all times online.

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals Fail - I have not taken advantage of anyone. That is just absurd.

Have excessive feelings of self-importance Fail - I have no such feelings

Exaggerate achievements and talents Fail - I have exaggerated nothing

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love Fail - on all counts, I am already successful, I do not seek "power", I am not vain, I have no fantasies about my intelligence, I am in a fullfilling relationship with a beautiful women

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment True - You got me there, I do not expect to be dishonestly lied about and now smeared as you and RG have done.

Need constant attention and admiration Fail - Absolute fail, You have no idea how I do not care for attention or admiration.

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy Check - I could careless about yours or anyone else's feelings online. All I care about is what is true.

Have obsessive self-interest - Check - This is true but it has nothing to with this disorder but actually something else. I believe I have a mild form of aspergers syndrome similar to Michael Burry that allows me to relentlessly concentrate on a topic if I choose. This is actually a strength as I effectively never tire.

Pursue mainly selfish goals - Absolutely False - My whole point for doing this is I do not like liars like you and other alarmists. If you never stated any lies I would not even be here.
    and then edit them out in the last couple of days?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Why are you lying and being delusional? You need to seek treatment for your psychosis. Your marijuana use and drug addiction is well do ented. This sort of delusional obsessive behavior is typical of marijuana induced psychosis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What am I lying about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PT are you actually denying that you said you have a mild form of Aspergers?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    You need to seek treatment for your psychosis and drug addiction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the premise of the question is not delusional. You did accuse me of lying.

What am I lying about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fail - None of my reactions have been rage, shame or humiliation. This is a forum, you cannot see my physical person which remains completely calm at all times online.
    I think you should change the answer to this particular question on the survey.

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Have you seeked treatment for your drug addiction? You are exhibiting classic symptoms of marijuana induced psychosis as you are now imagining things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you seeked treatment for your drug addiction? You are exhibiting classic symptoms of marijuana induced psychosis as you are now imagining things.
    I'm pretty sure it's sought, but are you actually denying you said you had a mild form of Aspergers?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Do you use marijuana as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In answer to your question, I have talked to medical doctors and a psychologist about marijuana use. My closest and dearest friend is a clinical psychologist.

What am I imagining?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    In answer to your question, I have talked to medical doctors and a psychologist about marijuana use. My closest and dearest friend is a clinical psychologist.
    Like I said - a drug addict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you use marijuana as well?
    No I don't. It is a yes or no question. Are you denying that you said you believe you have a mild form of Aspergers? Yes or no?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    Have you ever used Marijuana?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever used Marijuana?
    No. Are you denying that you self diagnosed yourself with a mild form of Aspergers?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    It is impossible for me to diagnose myself with any such thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone here knows that he wrote that survey. Whats interesting is how his mental illness works. He is absolutely obsessive.

What is particularly interesting is that he talks about others credibility as evidence by his listing the resumes of his favorite scientists or when with his Truth series of smear campaigns calling people terrorists, communists, criminals or cartoonists.

It's obviously very important to him.

OTOH, when he himself bears scrutiny such as this latest deception about his admission of aspergers or refusal to discuss his credentials, he just tries to avoid or obfuscate the issue. It underlines a deep shame.

This is why i say that he is axis 2 because he is completely aware of the interpersonal dynamic. His response is very skewed because of the mental illness but the cognizance is unquestionably there.

The thing is that obsessive personalities like his are easy to take advantage of. Once he starts along that track you can steer him so to speak. He obviously regrets filling out that survey. He's trying to make people think he did not. I know that he is just going to start the 'Fuzzy is a delusional drug addict' routine but I really am quite earnest in saying that psychotherapy and other treatments would be very helpful for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is impossible for me to diagnose myself with any such thing.
    Sorry, it is a yes or no question. Are you denying that you said you believe you have a mild form of Aspergers?

My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    The only person here who has been diagnosed with a mental illness is you FuzzDumbkins. Your drug addiction has caused your psychosis.

The resumes are presented as irrefutable evidence of those scientist's credentials. Everything do ented in my truth serious is verifiable.

I have no shame at all regarding my credentials as I am a computer analyst. Unlike your imagined fears I have actually been on the receiving end of personal threats and will keep my personal information private.

Your new perpetual lies about me is due to your humiliation when you failed to debate me. This libelous behavior is linked to your drug addiction. I've never used illegal drugs or misused legal drugs so I do not have your mental illness. Your limited intelligence and weak mind is clearly embarrassing to you or you would not be trying to project your mental deficiencies on other people with your psycho babble. Seek medical treatment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, it is a yes or no question. Are you denying that you said you believe you have a mild form of Aspergers?

Thread Information