Page 43 of 210 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 5243
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laurel and Hardy...

You two cannot change the facts no matter how much you twist words.

The people here who have enough scientific intelligence to follow our discussion see that I'm consistent, quoted accepted data, and you two are throwing what ever you think may stick, and using material that doesn't apply.

Therefore, I rest my case. You two can continue your comedy act all you want.
    LOL yeah - you've got all the support from the educated sector for the readers here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We stand unimpressed by "textbooks", "peer review journals" and so-called "facts". There are no facts, just dissenting opinion. We are infinitely small compared to nature and can't grasp anything as certain as a fact.

LOL

http://denialdepot.blogspot.co.uk/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What about the global temperatures for the 1500s, 1600s, and 1700s?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I can look at the studies concerning climate science modeling, spectral analysis of the periodic systems involved and the like and understand what they are doing. We both comment on them but only one of us has the expertise to understand what is going on.

You blathered about that study from the 50s for years and how they kept temperature constant in regards to solubility. I took one look at it, saw the partial derivatives and instantly knew the error. You did not understand how the mathematical operation worked.

You gave credence to the notion that there was combustion in the upper atmosphere for 40 days to explain the biblical flood.

You thought that capacitors were limited to small capacitance because you do not know basic fundamental properties of the damn things and you work with them every day.

You give credence to the notion that the warming has been hidden in the deep ocean and the ocean is just like a big soda fizzing itself out.

You think soot explains all of the polar ice melt.

I am not the one that tries to figure out where women I barely know live and think its a good idea to tell them about it.

I am not the one that claims that most black people are lowlife degenerates and that you would not trust a black surgeon.

I am not the one that thinks eugenics projects that tie reproductive rights and government services are a good idea.

It goes on and on. You can sit there and make these general claims about how I am stupid and unwise but I am not the one that makes those claims. OTOH you demonstrate your stupidity on a daily basis. You are the one that demonstrates that you are about as wise as your average klan member.

So keep on talking in general terms and I will keep pointing to the specific stupid that you do.
    You sure make a lot of stupid and wrong assumptions thinking you know where I get my information from. You make a lot of incorrect recalls of my word and intent.

Again, you just prove yourself the jester of this forum.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    LOL yeah - you've got all the support from the educated sector for the readers here.

About as much as you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure make a lot of stupid and wrong assumptions thinking you know where I get my information from. You make a lot of incorrect recalls of my word and intent.

Again, you just prove yourself the jester of this forum.
    Another substanceless blanket dismissal. I di n't really care wehre you go tthe information from. The only thing in that would matter is from 'rocketscientist' and that was the study. Most of your ideas you pull out of your ass.

that does not mitigate the logical findings in any of this and needless to say I do know where I get my reports from Royal Academy, National Science Academy, MIT, Stanford, Washington, UCLA IPCC, Cambridge etc

It's sad that half of these studies are having to do the scientific legwork to disprove all of the assumptions and supposes that those like yourself spout out.

Even when disproved for at least yourselves you just repeat your self. We have been doing this for years and my contempt is well developed.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Yet you still cannot show me to be wrong. Why do you keep trying with information that doesn't apply? Are you so stupid, that you don't realize how stupid your attempts are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you still cannot show me to be wrong. Why do you keep trying with information that doesn't apply? Are you so stupid, that you don't realize how stupid your attempts are?
    I know that I am not going to be able to. I just know that when RG, AG, MiG et al and come in here they are making fun of your positions on science. And speak along the same lines as I do if not as derisive.

Sure Darrin will come in and try to attack my character but really those guys and everyone else are my audience. You are literally too simpleminded to understand these complex idea from systems to any math above arithmetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2012 is USA's warmest year on record, so far

The nation's unusual warmth keeps on rolling: Through April, the USA is experiencing its warmest year on record, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced on Tuesday, with a national average temperature of 45 degrees.

This is 5 degrees above the long-term average.

So far this year, more than 15,000 record high temperatures have been set across the nation, compared with about 1,100 record lows, reports Weather Channel meteorologist Guy Walton.

The first four months of 2012 were drier than average for the United States as a whole, with some regional variability, NOAA reported. The eastern third of the nation has been drier than average, with Maryland and Delaware both having their driest year on record, to date.

April itself was the third-warmest on record in the USA, with only April 2006 and April 1981 warmer than this April.

U.S. weather records go back to 1895.
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...r-on-record-/1

Its soot heat islands and the deep ocean. Obviously.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So?

Are any of us skeptics here denying that global warming is real?

Still, I'll bet these temperature stations reading these all time highs are in urban areas. Areas that keep increasing energy, increasing construction, and decreasing natural landscape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So?

Still, I'll bet these temperature stations reading these all time highs are in urban areas. Areas that keep increasing energy, increasing construction, and decreasing natural landscape.
    I think I saw a study that said all the temperature stations experiencing record heat were covered in soot and next to deep ocean pipes that piped up old solar heat and sprayed it all around.

True story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/extremes/re...2012/07/07?sts[]=US#records_look_up

Man, look at some of those metropolises! Urban Heat Island rules all!!!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

Yes, I zoomed in on a few rural areas. Looked like there may have been quite a bit of natural landscape removed. There was a baseball field and a huge parking lot by one. I wonder when it was built?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it's hot, weather = climate and CO2 is to blame.

When it's cold, weather != climate and natural factors are involved.

Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fun page to play around with.

Your link:

U.S. Daily Highest Max Temperature Records set on July 7, 2012
    Out of a possible 5,646 records: 292 (Broken) + 102 (Tied) = 394 Total
    394 / 5,646 = 7%

For s and grins, I just changed the year to 1930.

U.S. Daily Highest Max Temperature Records set on July 7, 1930
    Out of a possible 927 records: 127 (Broken) + 52 (Tied) = 179 Total
    179 / 927 = 19%

LoL

U.S. Daily Highest Max Temperature Records set on July 7, 1936
    Out of a possible 1,452 records: 356 (Broken) + 42 (Tied) = 398 Total
    398 / 1452 = 27%
    Last edited by DarrinS; 07-09-2012 at 05:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by DarrinS; 07-09-2012 at 05:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you mean more records were broken where were fewer recorded years? Holy , you might be on to something big here Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out of a possible 5,646 records

Out of a possible 927 records

I'm sure the spatial resolution is exactly the same. Darrin is a master at analysis!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So?

Umm aspie and Darrin have been saying temperature hasn't increased in 15 years. Other's too but it's been a staple from those two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/extremes/cei/graph/1/ytd

Most extreme Jan-June period in recorded US history. 1930 and 36 don't even come close. 1934 was high, but one look at the trend line shows how the 2000s different from the 1930s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masters has some incredible numbers on his blog regarding of how statistically anomalous this is.

U.S. heat over the past 13 months: a one in 1.6 million event
    Each of the 13 months from June 2011 through June 2012 ranked among the warmest third of their historical distribution for the first time in the 1895 - present record. According to NCDC, the odds of this occurring randomly during any particular month are 1 in 1,594,323. Thus, we should only see one more 13-month period so warm between now and 124,652 AD--assuming the climate is staying the same as it did during the past 118 years. These are ridiculously long odds, and it is highly unlikely that the extremity of the heat during the past 13 months could have occurred without a warming climate. Some critics have claimed that recent record warm temperatures measured in the U.S. are due to poor siting of a number of measurement stations. Even if true (and the best science we have says that these stations were actually reporting temperatures that were too cool), there is no way that measurement errors can account for the huge margin by which U.S. temperature records have been crushed during the past 12-month and 6-month periods.

Yeah, its not warming. Temps have flat lined!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Urban heat islands!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/extremes/cei/graph/2/ytd

The 1930s featured some of the highest levels of record cold. On the other hand, record cold temps are now rare.

Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/extremes/cei/graph/1/ytd

Most extreme Jan-June period in recorded US history. 1930 and 36 don't even come close. 1934 was high, but one look at the trend line shows how the 2000s different from the 1930s.
    Then of course there is what happens when you superimpose the ENSO and other cycles like BEST did. He makes claims about natural cycles and strawmen regarding them but acts coy about the spectral analysis that has been done.

Thread Information