Looks like some OKC trolls are finally slipping through.
Their arena is always live as fuck, yet none of them post on the internet. Is your fanbase a bunch of soccer moms or something?
I still don't see where tp is calling out Westbrook unless you are a retard who didn't learn to read.
just curious you really want me to eat your ass little faggot you ?
mavs fans have apparently too much time to loose lately
That was supposed to quote bill brasky
TP>kidd+ sessions.....he is just telling da troof
Well all that glitters is not gold. They have a bright future, but for now the golden gate is closed.
SEIS DE Maynu!
Well it looks like the Lake(rs) done dried themselves up, but at least they have a fishing boat over on the lower left corner to keep them busy in the offseason. Looks like it needs a little cleaning, but I am sure that there are enough brooms to take care of that task.
I am riding in the MS150 for San Antonio in October of this year. Part of it includes raising funds that get donated to help fund MS research. If you would like to donate my team please go click on this link and click the "Donate" button on the right of the screen. Thank you.
Fuck our team, clown!
Speaking of, where's good ol' McVeigh when you need him?
Just because you wear glasses like a nerd and dress like a faggot doesn't mean you are smart. It just means you look like a faggot
90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
"Calling him out." Learn how to read fuck-tard....
a bunch of trolls have been approved recently
Spurs in 5
Wow such an influx of trolls.
Whoever is in charge of aproving acounts, put a lid on it. Jesus..
i wonder how long the Thunder's "big 3" are gonna stay intact? I cant see westbrick and harden not demanding lots of money soon.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)