My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome do entary on ESPN right now i'm watching for the first time. Miller was one nasty mofo lol. Damn he was good. I always liked Reggie.

My question. Is there anyone in today's NBA quite like Reggier Miller? I dont mean the three point shooting. I mean the swagger, the confidence, getting under the other teams skin making them want to fight you instead of playing basketball, the showboating? Man he caused a few fights lol. From the Knicks.. Wasn't Reggie the one Jordan punched?

So who in today's NBA compares to Reggie? Who in today's NBA is public Enemy no.1? This era's Reggie Miller? Maybe Kevin Garnett?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those days are over.

You cant instigate the players, let alone the crowd.

The choke sign Reggie made and the e Lee heckling he did its an automatic technical in today's NBA. Probably a 1 game suspension too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is true. The rules and officiating have changed i suppose that people are scared to act that way. Sure was great entertainment.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Those days are over.

You cant instigate the players, let alone the crowd.

The choke sign Reggie made and the e Lee heckling he did its an automatic technical in today's NBA. Probably a 1 game suspension too.
    son its all about pussifying America, one step at a time. the agenda is working

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldnt it be fun if someone decided to single out Jack Nickelson or DiCaprio or someone like that at a Laker game and see what the backlash would be like. Good Times.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Wouldnt it be fun if someone decided to single out Jack Nickelson or DiCaprio or someone like that at a Laker game and see what the backlash would be like. Good Times.
    son just imagine that dude Beli draining a 3 and then grabbing his nuts in front of Leo's face while running back down the floor. that would be epic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On a lesser but related note, he choked in Game 7 of that series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son just imagine that dude Beli draining a 3 and then grabbing his nuts in front of Leo's face while running back down the floor. that would be epic.
    Leo might take the bait and get on his knees son.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Leo might take the bait and get on his knees son.
    son real talk if Beli did that to Johnny Boy Travolta then his Italian ass would be in for a pounding that night.

"ummm yes I need a massage from that dude Beli. please send him to my room" - Johnny Boy Travolta

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jack is a legend compared to that clown e Lee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son real talk if Beli did that to Johnny Boy Travolta then his Italian ass would be in for a pounding that night.

"ummm yes I need a massage from that dude Beli. please send him to my room" - Johnny Boy Travolta

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Jack is a legend compared to that clown e Lee.
    son e Lee is and always has been a decent film director AT BEST... and I stress "decent".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL I'd pay to see that for sure

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    lol friend killer's twitter background has him trying to look like e lee.

Thread Information