Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste arrested in Las Vegas

TMZ reports that UFC Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste was arrested on a domestic violence charge. A report from MMA Weekly confirms she was released from the Clarke County Detention Center on a $3,000 bond.
    She was not present for the preliminary fights. UFC president Dana White commented on her absence.
    "Arianny is our baby. She has been with us for over five years. She is a good girl and an amazing ambassador for the UFC. I don't know all the details of what happened but we have her back and support her 100 percent," White told Yahoo! Sports.
    Celeste was in Las Vegas for UFC 146, and worked weigh-ins on Friday. UFC Octagon Girl's basic job is to hold up a card between rounds that display round numbers, but they also serve as ambassadors for the UFC, meeting fans, doing autograph signings, modeling UFC gear and serving as one of the faces of the UFC. She hosts the UFC's web show, "UFC Ultimate Insider."
    She has worked for the UFC since 2006, and has also modeled for Playboy, Maxim and FHM.

Post Count
    She is insanely over-rated IMO and i have heard is a total ....

Post Count
    Must have been a uva frisk.

Funny how Dana White treats her with more respect than some of his fighters.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wow, check out her boyfriend.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/30/30...olence-ufc-mma

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I might just say that it looks like the ring girls get used to lure investment partners into the UFC. Either that or she has some of the worst ugly duckling syndrome known to man.

Post Count

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    So beautiful

Post Count
    Dana White is a got

" She is our baby "

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Without a doubt, the ugliest ass of any "hot chick" on the planet. I can't look at her anymore without seeing that saggy, 80 year old man-ass. Horrible.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count

looks like the crying gimmick failed this time

Logan stanton was hotter

vapid gets what's coming. I've hated her ever since the whole Chael Sonnen thing

She is insanely over-rated IMO and i have heard is a total ....
    Without a doubt, the ugliest ass of any "hot chick" on the planet. I can't look at her anymore without seeing that saggy, 80 year old man-ass. Horrible.
    this!

oh, and Dana for treating her like she's been important to the sport in the slightest. Treat your fighters like absolute but the above-average ring girl like your own daughter

She had dead eyes.

I've hated Dana White for a while now and it's probably why I lost interest in the sport.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ya know, it really is sad that I feel the same way. She was on my "5 chicks I'm allowed to cheat with" list, but after seeing her ass I honestly couldn't bring myself to think about cheating on my lady at the time with Arianny. Not even a month of doggy style would get that ass up to par.

Poor Tiki Ghosn, I'm sure he never would've beat her.

Post Count
    Ya know, it really is sad that I feel the same way. She was on my "5 chicks I'm allowed to cheat with" list, but after seeing her ass I honestly couldn't bring myself to think about cheating on my lady at the time with Arianny. Not even a month of doggy style would get that ass up to par.

Poor Tiki Ghosn, I'm sure he never would've beat her.
    Her playboy pics were horrible. Fake all over. To me she is nothing compared to a goddess like Olivia Wilde.

Last edited by dbreiden83080; 06-04-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Thread Information