Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 2,726 to 2,733 of 2733
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Spurs fans go wild as they're told Newcastle equalise against rivals Arsenal... but was it because of a tweet from Sir Alan Sugar?

By CHARLIE SKILLEN
    PUBLISHED: 21:05 GMT, 19 May 2013 | UPDATED: 22:09 GMT, 19 May 2013

Tottenham fans had a rough day as they lost out on Champions League qualification to their local rivals Arsenal, but their misery was made even worse when news spread round White Hart Lane that Newcastle had equalised against the Gunners, only for it to turn out to be a hoax.
    Fans watching Spurs' match against Sunderland started going wild when 'news' of the score came through, soon to be quietened down when told the score was still 1-0 to Arsenal.
    One rumour of the source of the fake goal is former Spurs owner Sir Alan Sugar's Twitter account.
    Scroll down for video

Hoax: Spurs fans erupt in celebration when they think Newcastle have equalised against Arsenal

Duped: Former Spurs owner Alan Sugar tweeted the fake scoreline during the game

Lord Sugar, star of the Apprentice on BBC and with almost three million followers, tweeted the message '1-1 at Newcastle' from his official account.
    He later posted: 'Massive roar in crowd at WHL and people said 1-1. No mobile signal in directors box assumed was correct.'
    Not even another wonder goal from Gareth Bale to hand Spurs a 1-0 victory could lighten the mood at White Hart Lane, where fans watched three penalty appeals go against their side.

Arsenal celebrated fourth with a 1-0 win at St James' Park thanks to a goal from Laurent Koscielny, with Chelsea's win over Everton at Stamford Bridge securing the Blues in third and avoiding a potential play-off.
    Tottenham's misery was compunded when they became the first side to reach 72 points in the Premier League and not qualify for Champions league football by finishing outside the top four.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2TmNGvzx8
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Arsenal celebrating almost as if they won a trophy

Deserve fourth though.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Tott fans getting trolled. lol

My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    Nice win by Norwich City over Man City.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Aslo wtf is happening in man-utd - west brom game?
    Yup

United was leading 5-2, then as soon as Lukaku stepped on the ground, he scored 3 goals to tie it

5-5

Nice win by Norwich City over Man City.
    City

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ian Darke with the ignorant racism thinking the loud commentator in the background is from South American... when it's obvious he's not talking Spanish (or Portuguese).
    I think it was terrerist language

Probably Al-Jazeera sports

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    sup MannyIsGod

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count

Thread Information