Prior to NBA / Country:
    Rider / USA
    Years Pro: 3

Info

real fans go bald mountainballer's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Kings draft a big, which seems the logical choice considering the available talent at #5 (ok, Barnes would make some sense for them either).
    they won't pass on Drummond and Robinson and Henson look like a good fit either. at least one of them will be there.
    so they likely won't match an offer for Thompson. but I guess this would need to be a MLE offer. (remember, the QO for him is 4.1 million, if he can't get the full MLE, he will likely take the QO and turn UFA in 2013)

btw. he is one of the players with the most exaggerated hight listing. look at him, he is exactly the same hight like Donte Green (6-9 in shoes) and he is significantely shorter than Cousins. (who is 6-10.5 in shoes).
    that's ok for PF, but he is definitely to small for a center.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    If Pop won't play Splitter with Duncan then he's not going to play Thompson next to him.

Solid option but too expensive for the Spurs I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kings extend qualifying offer to Jason Thompson

http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba...-thompson.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they would match the MLE easily, especially considering the difference between the old MLE and the new one.

He is easily worth 21m/4y

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont think they would match a MLE for him. He would be a solid PF in our rotation but for the athletic gifts he has, has not really improved, but I think getting with a stable team like SA would help.
    Clueless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that the draft has come and gone for the Sacramento Kings, the focus shifts onto free agency.

The Kings have three players testing the market in Donté Greene, Terrence Williams and Jason Thompson. Greene has already announced his time in Sacramento is over while the Kings have extended a qualifying offer to Thompson, which makes their starting power forward a restricted free agent.

According to Kings president Geoff Petrie, Thompson is top priority when free agency begins Sunday.

“Our primary focus initially is going to be with Jason,” said Petrie following the conclusion of this year’s draft.

http://www.cowbellkingdom.com/2012/0...ogle%20+Reader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go get him Rc and Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doooofusss they have been trying to deal him for 2 years, they have tried to make him a SF and that failed, they will not match a long term deal for him and have had no talks about extending a contract..........I know what Im talking aobut.
    Now that the draft has come and gone for the Sacramento Kings, the focus shifts onto free agency.

The Kings have three players testing the market in Donté Greene, Terrence Williams and Jason Thompson. Greene has already announced his time in Sacramento is over while the Kings have extended a qualifying offer to Thompson, which makes their starting power forward a restricted free agent.

According to Kings president Geoff Petrie, Thompson is top priority when free agency begins Sunday.

“Our primary focus initially is going to be with Jason,” said Petrie following the conclusion of this year’s draft.

http://www.cowbellkingdom.com/2012/0...ogle%20+Reader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoke with Kings basketball president Geoff Petrie. Said the Kings' first call was to Jason Thompson's agent, Leon Rose. Added the team has made a formal offer to Thompson and he will continue to talk to Rose.

http://sulia.com/channel/nba-free-ag...source=twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #NBAKings‬ are close to an agreement on a new contract with PF Jason Thompson according to a source.

https://twitter.com/mr_jasonjones

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    #T2S_headuphisass, as per usual.

Enemy of the FCC and AMA Dr. John R. Brinkley's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA Petrie!

Thread Information